BG3 Lewd Mods with Game Mechanics

On 10/3/2023 at 5:08 AM, LazyIcarus said:

Nice, I'm working on expanding the framework to allow for more variants

Dress variant of Sharess's Harness I'm working on:

image.gif.8ab8a463534048c343e7b7c0cda3601c.gif

And working on heels that would better work with short dresses

Is this your dress? (Around the 1:50 mark)

Well i was not going to bother again, but good news, i finally update my game, SE did update, and everything work great! I did now notice, as also in the model in first post on this page, the naked model is looking like a barbie doll in the genital area - since it is possible to select different private parts, and probably are seperate meshes, is that another bug just for me  that they do not load on the naked model, or is currently not possible?

On 10/8/2023 at 10:56 PM, LazyIcarus said:

Idea for next mod: Umberlee's Nets

find in harpies nest in act 1
some kind of cool conditional effect when wet

image.png.141181bde4fb8941fe3dde87493fdb8e.png

I found an NPC that has fishnets/tights on. She is in the Sharran Temple in BG. I remember reading somewhere that you were looking for one in game.

20231012230004_1.jpg

2 hours ago, LG117 said:

I found an NPC that has fishnets/tights on. She is in the Sharran Temple in BG. I remember reading somewhere that you were looking for one in game.

20231012230004_1.jpg

Yeah was able to find some to work off of. Added in all variations for body types and stages (as well as flexed/unflexed at stage 0) for around 20 different models and 6 items. This will double to 40 and 12 items when adding the incubus underwear combinations. ETA tomorrow, still have some todos:

• add gameplay effects
  • add formless anvil combinations to go between the 6 different forms (stage 0 to 4, high heel vs normal feet)
  • add incubus armor models and combinations
  • image.png.d5c3e02140129e387f17d2961c0a9aeb.png

Hey LazyIcarus I was looking at the gr2 files for the Sharess Embrace dress, and I noticed you had a mesh with cloth physics, how did you manage to get that to work without it bugging out horribly?  Any time I export a gr2 with that it is completely distorted.

Also, I noticed you had the accessory mesh with sharp edges.  Most of the time those break too when exporting, is there a trick I'm missing?

3 hours ago, Kelvae said:

Hey LazyIcarus I was looking at the gr2 files for the Sharess Embrace dress, and I noticed you had a mesh with cloth physics, how did you manage to get that to work without it bugging out horribly?  Any time I export a gr2 with that it is completely distorted.

Also, I noticed you had the accessory mesh with sharp edges.  Most of the time those break too when exporting, is there a trick I'm missing?

I think since patch 3 exporting cloth physics has been fine (may need to update blender plugin). You have to vertex paint the mesh to indicate vertex clothiness (its red value).

I might've had issues with the sharp edges of the accessories but haven't noticed yet. 

Apparently the recommended approach for model IO is to
convert GR2 to DAE -> import DAE -> make edits -> Export as GR2

I've been directly importing to GR2 and exporting to GR2 without noticeable issues.

Edited by LazyIcarus
On 10/15/2023 at 9:24 PM, LazyIcarus said:

I think since patch 3 exporting cloth physics has been fine (may need to update blender plugin). You have to vertex paint the mesh to indicate vertex clothiness (its red value).

I might've had issues with the sharp edges of the accessories but haven't noticed yet. 

Apparently the recommended approach for model IO is to
convert GR2 to DAE -> import DAE -> make edits -> Export as GR2

I've been directly importing to GR2 and exporting to GR2 without noticeable issues.

Huh, the cloth physics do work, that's neat.  This is what happens to the sharp edges.

image.png.35d82dee11d8a31a855890a3e31d796c.png

Maybe two small problems i found with your wonderful mods: mesh/texture disappear at some distance and part of the underwear will clip through dress version. I could imagine, the second can not be fixed because you can only hide underwear up to certain point, because it is hidden from waist up right? and that is why you also offer no underwear version of the stocking file?

Annotation 2023-10-19 195130.jpg

40 minutes ago, handsandarrows said:

Maybe two small problems i found with your wonderful mods: mesh/texture disappear at some distance and part of the underwear will clip through dress version. I could imagine, the second can not be fixed because you can only hide underwear up to certain point, because it is hidden from waist up right? and that is why you also offer no underwear version of the stocking file?

Annotation 2023-10-19 195130.jpg

Fixed in 1.3.1; clipping with underwear is inevitable 

Edited by LazyIcarus
18 hours ago, LazyIcarus said:

Btw the thigh highs now come with a tight variant that works better when you don't have pants (new version of that mod)

Yes, I actually altered that version too, but I didn't have a potion for it on this save lol.

Are you ok with me doing the fishnets as well?  Could I maybe get blanket permission until you revoke it? lol  A lot of people love your mods and constantly ask me to adapt them, so would be easier for me that way.  I always make sure to have the mod require the original, at least so far.  I couldn't get that to work with the Scantily Camp Mod (not your mod of course) and if I knew in advance that I had to make it independent I probably would have not done it, because it seems unfair to the creator.