BG3 Lewd Mods with Game Mechanics

35 minutes ago, chooo said:

It'd be cool to have a version of the wave dress(thong leotard) from Scantily to work as the Sharess dress, anyone have the knowhow to do that?

Not much of a clothing designer myself :sweat_smile:. But I recently made Outfit Builder today https://github.com/Norbyte/dos2de_collada_exporter that can make this a lot easier (just have to define a single mesh for HUM_F, such as from in-game, and I can generate the outfit for all the body shapes).

On 10/22/2023 at 2:20 AM, LazyIcarus said:

Not much of a clothing designer myself :sweat_smile:. But I recently made Outfit Builder today https://github.com/Norbyte/dos2de_collada_exporter that can make this a lot easier (just have to define a single mesh for HUM_F, such as from in-game, and I can generate the outfit for all the body shapes).

Oh, that's a great tool to have though!

I notice on Nexus someone made my Sharess Leo, I'm trying it out!

Awesome. Thanks for the mods!

My main is wearing the leo now, unfortunately Lae was wearing the same style Vlaakith leo because it was the only one that worked on Gith. I'll need to find a new depraved outfit for Lae'zel.

Edited by chooo

Love what your doing man, the mods, the share of knowledge and the tools you're creating. Thanks a lot for that. Could you please give me a tip about blender and body shapes? i'm trying to edit some bodies from some mods for personal use (may share if i feel it's good and get the OK from original authors) but, every time i export a body into the game the meshes are all mixed up, pixels extending from the fingers and chest locked in position while the rest of the body moves, strange things, i'm using the original skeleton (from the original mesh) with the edited body but i think i'm messing something up on export, can you give me a north on how to make it work that?

5 hours ago, smordred said:

Love what your doing man, the mods, the share of knowledge and the tools you're creating. Thanks a lot for that. Could you please give me a tip about blender and body shapes? i'm trying to edit some bodies from some mods for personal use (may share if i feel it's good and get the OK from original authors) but, every time i export a body into the game the meshes are all mixed up, pixels extending from the fingers and chest locked in position while the rest of the body moves, strange things, i'm using the original skeleton (from the original mesh) with the edited body but i think i'm messing something up on export, can you give me a north on how to make it work that?

GR2 files break once exported via Blender, if you reimport them, you need to attach it to an armature from a GR2 you import from a base game file.

4 hours ago, Kelvae said:

GR2 files break once exported via Blender, if you reimport them, you need to attach it to an armature from a GR2 you import from a base game file.

Thanks for your time man, but as i said, i'm using the skeleton (armature) from the original game body, i may be doing it wrong i guess, will try some some different orders or combinations 

On 10/27/2023 at 4:46 PM, LazyIcarus said:

Some update with a framework mod: lets you automatically adjust equipped items to the visible body level

https://www.nexusmods.com/baldursgate3/mods/3368

https://www.nexusmods.com/baldursgate3/mods/3681?tab=description

This is fantastic, gonna see if I can do something with that chastity cage model someone made, maybe add some chastity and orgasm denial mechanics on there...

5 hours ago, smordred said:

Thanks for your time man, but as i said, i'm using the skeleton (armature) from the original game body, i may be doing it wrong i guess, will try some some different orders or combinations 

It's the weighting on the mesh itself that gets broken, so it doesn't matter what armature you attach it to. GR2 exported by other people often won't work correctly (I've heard you can import then re-export as DAE then re-import, but I haven't tested this). You'll have to ask them for the blender file or something.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the way I understand how the character models work in game means that you cannot have a body type that only applies to your character? Any model changes added by mods will apply to a lot of models simple because there's only a set number of body types the game choses between.
Was kind of hoping for a mod that would let me change the breast-size of just my own character, but I've started to wonder if I'm waiting in vain because of how the game handles models

1 hour ago, loonbag said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the way I understand how the character models work in game means that you cannot have a body type that only applies to your character? Any model changes added by mods will apply to a lot of models simple because there's only a set number of body types the game choses between.
Was kind of hoping for a mod that would let me change the breast-size of just my own character, but I've started to wonder if I'm waiting in vain because of how the game handles models

https://www.nexusmods.com/baldursgate3/mods/2754 Unique Tav is the best workaround we get for this, at least till mod tools show up

Just had an idea for a devious, totally unnecessary but somewhat immersive addition to the shoes ?
It struck me when I read description of the EnPointe debuff once we are fully transformed and not wearing shoes.

While not wearing the high heels you need to make a successful DEX roll (or CON, but figured both work and CON is already used with armor) or you will be affected by command: grovel (which basically makes you get on all fours) for 1 round.

Like I said, just a silly idea.

• 2 weeks later...

Sex mechanics are in the works. Pleasure and Bliss framework is already out: https://www.nexusmods.com/baldursgate3/mods/3681

image.png.37fb3976fe887574a230cd01c67ed998.png
Adds the pleasure status effect that uses duration to also indicate intensity. It decays by 1 every turn. Actual abilities that inflict Pleasure is provided by other mods. Every character (including enemies) has a maximum pleasure point (PP) with a base equation of
10 + level/2 + (CON + WIS modifier)*2 + (remodelled frame passive)*3
Subject to various other modifiers.
Upon reaching or exceeding a character's maximum PP, that character enters Bliss and resets Pleasure. You can potentially chain-stun someone by inflicting Pleasure while they are in Bliss.

Also some results on pulsing and glowing lust brand (can add it via a passive rather than taking up an equipment slot)

Also scene during conversation

Edited by LazyIcarus