Hey that's great, Sexlab Adventures is always on my modlist, so can I disable Sexlab Adventures and install Sexy Adventures on a existing save?
Any chance to add a resist struggle minigame for the gangrape? Like the one on sexlab defeat or sexlab horrible harrassment for example

Out of curiosity, is there any chance of support for SunHelm (as a survival mod), NFF (as a follower mod), or Sexlab Survival (for the laws specifically) at any point in the future, if there's any need to do anything specific?

I appreciate the ongoing development of this no matter what. I'll be giving it a go whether there's support for them or not. Thank you!

47 minutes ago, Fulanoo said:

Hey that's great, Sexlab Adventures is always on my modlist, so can I disable Sexlab Adventures and install Sexy Adventures on a existing save?

They're separate mods, so it might be best to install both and turn off Sexlab Adventures' features.

47 minutes ago, Fulanoo said:

Any chance to add a resist struggle minigame for the gangrape? Like the one on sexlab defeat or sexlab horrible harrassment for example

Never say never but I don't have plans for that right now.

45 minutes ago, Scautura said:

Out of curiosity, is there any chance of support for SunHelm (as a survival mod), NFF (as a follower mod), or Sexlab Survival (for the laws specifically) at any point in the future, if there's any need to do anything specific?

I appreciate the ongoing development of this no matter what. I'll be giving it a go whether there's support for them or not. Thank you!

I am not familiar with SunHelm, does it have drunk/drugged effects? If so, I will probably support it eventually. I'll probably support NFF eventually as well. Can't really comment on Sexlab Survival, I need to look at it first.

Edited by Teutonic
28 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

They're separate mods, so it might be best to install both and turn off Sexlab Adventures' features.

Never say never but I don't have plans for that right now.

I am not familiar with SunHelm, does it have drunk/drugged effects? If so, I will probably support it eventually. I'll probably support NFF eventually as well. Can't really comment on Sexlab Survival, I need to look at it first.

Yes, Sunhelm has drunk effects. Pretty sure Skooma's supported too. Main thing is its very smooth and easy to use, and also provides basic seasonal cold weather support, so no need for Frostfall unless you want extra complexity+scripts.

As for SL Survival, someone already made a patch for integration between its licenses and Adventures, so I'm guessing fixing it up'll be fairly easy if you look into that file. Should be on the main SL Survival SE page.

trying it on a ongoing savegame causes it to crash for me, new game loads just fine. Changing it from esl to "espfe" fixes the issue, at least savegame is loading and mcm popping up didnt try if all functions work like they should. Not really sure how that correlates, could be a load order issue I guess as esl's are loaded early with the other master files. Dont really have much experience with .esl files and how they act. Is there any particular reason why this mod is a .esl instead of a espfe?

Other then that what I miss on first glance is a hotkey to disable the rape. For me personally was and is a pretty essential feature in sl adventures to prevent it from triggering when you dont want to as not all mods respect/use dhlp event's or you simply just dont want it to trigger despite meeting the conditions.

Do you have any further features planned for this mod or do you aim to keep it as it is besides some minor changes like compatibility?

Edited by Deoxyribonucleic_acid
1 hour ago, Teutonic said:

34 minutes ago, dulty said:

Yes, Sunhelm has drunk effects. Pretty sure Skooma's supported too. Main thing is its very smooth and easy to use, and also provides basic seasonal cold weather support, so no need for Frostfall unless you want extra complexity+scripts.

As for SL Survival, someone already made a patch for integration between its licenses and Adventures, so I'm guessing fixing it up'll be fairly easy if you look into that file. Should be on the main SL Survival SE page.

As stated, yes to drunk and drug effects (although I tend to use CACO's drunk effects and Skooma Whore's drug effects; hey, having one of those covered is a positive already!) along with (again, as stated) hot/cold support. I've replaced iNeed and Frostfall with SunHelm for me, even though not everything I have supports it over the other two. I prefer the feel of it, even without that support (which is "close enough" for me).

That's also the Survival integration I've been using, but figured it wouldn't hurt to ask for native support. More than aware that "no chance" is a valid answer. ?

46 minutes ago, Deoxyribonucleic_acid said:

Do you have any further features planned for this mod or do you aim to keep it as it is besides some minor changes like compatibility?

I have more features planned, but for now, I want to avoid making promises.

1 hour ago, Deoxyribonucleic_acid said:

trying it on a ongoing savegame causes it to crash for me, new game loads just fine. Changing it from esl to "espfe" fixes the issue, at least savegame is loading and mcm popping up didnt try if all functions work like they should. Not really sure how that correlates, could be a load order issue I guess as esl's are loaded early with the other master files. Dont really have much experience with .esl files and how they act. Is there any particular reason why this mod is a .esl instead of a espfe?

Can't replicate that. No idea what's going on there. I made it an ESL because only new records are included, so load order does not matter.

Shorter answer: changing from ESL to ESPFE shouldn't have any effect the first time it's loaded.

Longer answer:

For the record, SE and LE can both load ESPFE files (LE will load them into normal mod space, SE will load them into FE (ESL) space; ESPFE is just an ESL file labelled ESP). While I'm unsure about VR, if it can load an ESPFE, it'll load it like LE does.

It's fairly bad form to change from ESL to ESPFE (or vice versa) versions of a mod mid-game, so best practice is not to change it once you've created it. It can cause the usual issues that come with uninstalling a mod.

I was wearing a chastity belt from DD, but Sexy Adventures initiated a gang rape. I’ve got Snoipeh’s More Creatures installed, so a bunch of dogs in Whiterun were just following me because they were unable to rape me. Since I didn’t enable the option to report crime while being raped, this bug effectively made my character immune to all SAdv rules. I exited Whiterun city but the dogs didn’t follow me. I re-entered and the dogs were back to their original spots, but I was still immune to SAdv rules.

Edit: might need to disable Gang Rape quest if Player has Heavy Bondage or Chastity Belt? I need to accomplish the same thing with the BodySearch mod.

Edited by Gyra
4 hours ago, Someone92 said:

Regarding the struggle mechanic:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/27063-acheron-extension-library/

You can use this to start a struggle mini-game with a single function, and afterwards get a confirmation if the player managed to clear it or not.

this suggestion dosent work without Acheron, right (seeing it as a requirement)? if so, this might not be a wise decision as the Acheron author has made mention of their intentions to ditch 1.5.97 support with the official release of AE (on their Discord) of course that depends on this authors wishes to support 1.5.97/1.6+ 

Nice to see this :)

I have one question and one comment.

Question: at this moment, what do you get from Sexy Adventures that you don't get from the predecessor? I see Love Sickness integration and and Fertility Mode integration, which I don't think existed in SL Adventures.

Comment: please put me down as another Sunhelm and NFF user who'd like support for those mods if/ when it's possible.

I'm even more excited for you to develop this mod.
Maybe a sponsorship platform would be a good incentive.

Ideas:
I think it would be more immersive if, before the gang rape trigger starts, the potential gang rape participants in the town could approach the female player's vicinity so that they are always looking at her. (512~1024 range)

Also, it would be nice to have an n-second grace period when the trigger is triggered, rather than having the scene start right in the middle of town.
This would allow the player to move to a different location that is more suitable for play, or to run away if they feel threatened.

8 hours ago, Gyra said:

I was wearing a chastity belt from DD, but Sexy Adventures initiated a gang rape. I’ve got Snoipeh’s More Creatures installed, so a bunch of dogs in Whiterun were just following me because they were unable to rape me. Since I didn’t enable the option to report crime while being raped, this bug effectively made my character immune to all SAdv rules. I exited Whiterun city but the dogs didn’t follow me. I re-entered and the dogs were back to their original spots, but I was still immune to SAdv rules.

Edit: might need to disable Gang Rape quest if Player has Heavy Bondage or Chastity Belt? I need to accomplish the same thing with the BodySearch mod.

I'll try to replicate this and see what exactly went down here.

8 hours ago, lightspeed77 said:

so is this mod an extension of SL adventures, with all its features + the new ones? 

No, it's a separate version with a different set of features.

7 hours ago, kaydens1234 said:

Great mod! Exactly what I was looking for. 

Any chance to implement something like a small chance NPC helps you instead of raping? Especially if the NPC is female. Give you some cloth to wear for example.  

I'll consider it.

5 hours ago, Anunya said:

Question: at this moment, what do you get from Sexy Adventures that you don't get from the predecessor? I see Love Sickness integration and and Fertility Mode integration, which I don't think existed in SL Adventures.

I've added a couple more screenshots to show some of the new options.