Afternoon all!! :) I wanted to please ask, is there a Voicepack at all for this Sex Advebtures mod? I have voicepacks for most of my other sex mods but not for this one. Would anyone have a link to one or even better, attach the mod here like a zip? I did look but for the life of me couldnt find any on LL. Thankies! 

Thank you for this mod,

I was wondering if you plan to add a Morality function like in adventures? I know the morality is a bit random, but it feels so unimmersive when Maramal and Briehl gang up on my character in the Temple of Mara.

Posted (edited)

I went through a lot of internet pages, to understand, how to install this mod, because nothing works, I have all this on vortex (Skyrim Special Edition last updated) :

- Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul

- Skyrim 202X - 4K + Update 9.6.1 + Update 9.8 + Update 9.9.1 + Update 10.0.2

- SkyUI SE - Difficulty Persistence Fix

- SkyUI_5_2_SE

- SMIM SE

- Static Mesh Improvement Mod 

+ Sexy Adventures v0.6.6 LE that I added, at the base, directly, in my ...\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition, then I added in the vortex folder, but nothing seems to work, my save launches, as here the mode does not exist.

There is something I forgot to read to install this mod, please answer me. 

When I run, my save, no option, for this mod, to configure etc, like this, it was not installed at all. (my save work perfectly)

I did not test the old version of this mod in 0.74 that said (SL Adventures)

Edit : By installing, always via vortex this mod in addition SexLabFrameworkSE_v163.  I had in the configuration of the mods, the SexLab, but when I click on some options, it does not matter, and I still do not see an option, for this Sexy Adventure mod.

Edited by HJKLI
4 hours ago, Anunya said:

Does anyone know what "in Public" means specifically.

You partly define what is "in Public". Outside is pretty straightforward, then in the mcm you can select different types of interior locations to count as public. For instance, you can select temples to count as public areas as far as this mod is concerned, but not inns.

On 5/30/2024 at 11:18 AM, HJKLI said:

I went through a lot of internet pages, to understand, how to install this mod, because nothing works, I have all this on vortex (Skyrim Special Edition last updated) :

- Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul

- Skyrim 202X - 4K + Update 9.6.1 + Update 9.8 + Update 9.9.1 + Update 10.0.2

- SkyUI SE - Difficulty Persistence Fix

- SkyUI_5_2_SE

- SMIM SE

- Static Mesh Improvement Mod 

+ Sexy Adventures v0.6.6 LE that I added, at the base, directly, in my ...\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition, then I added in the vortex folder, but nothing seems to work, my save launches, as here the mode does not exist.

There is something I forgot to read to install this mod, please answer me. 

When I run, my save, no option, for this mod, to configure etc, like this, it was not installed at all. (my save work perfectly)

I did not test the old version of this mod in 0.74 that said (SL Adventures)

Edit : By installing, always via vortex this mod in addition SexLabFrameworkSE_v163.  I had in the configuration of the mods, the SexLab, but when I click on some options, it does not matter, and I still do not see an option, for this Sexy Adventure mod.

.Any mod is normally installed in the \Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data directory which if you installed via Vortex it should install it under the Data directory. If after install your not seeing show in MCM, then you can run this from command line in game via entering ~ then type "SetStage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1" . This forces MCM to recheck for all installed Mods. Then exit ~  and after a couple minutes you should see a note like (44 mods installed) the number will depend on the number of mods you have installed. Then you should see it listed in Mod Config menu.

Posted (edited)
On 6/6/2024 at 7:19 PM, Stryker1177 said:

.Any mod is normally installed in the \Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data directory which if you installed via Vortex it should install it under the Data directory. If after install your not seeing show in MCM, then you can run this from command line in game via entering ~ then type "SetStage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1" . This forces MCM to recheck for all installed Mods. Then exit ~  and after a couple minutes you should see a note like (44 mods installed) the number will depend on the number of mods you have installed. Then you should see it listed in Mod Config menu.

Since the last time, I followed this tutorial :

Skyrim LE/SE - How to Install LoversLab with Vortex

And then I have this in-game:

[Retracted]

As this did not change anything, I followed everything well the vortex tutorial, I absolutely do not understand. (and I have the right mod for my special edition version, with the right updates etc)

There’s got to be something I forgot.

My mods, for exemple, on vortex, for Skyrim SE : 

[Retracted]

Maybe make another profile, with only the mods for sexLab?

Edited by HJKLI

Did you exit the MCM back to the game after clicking on "CLIQUE ICI" to install SexLab (per your screenshot)?  You have to completely exit the MCM.  It may take a couple of minutes before SexLab becomes available and can be configured from the MCM, but you should see status messages telling you it is being installed.

On 5/24/2024 at 3:59 AM, AphroditesEye said:

Since the mod already has crime and gang rape options, have you considered adding some functionality to prions? Maybe the player gets a train run on them by the Guards when sent to jail before they can serve their sentence.

I considered that briefly, but then decided to leave that to dedicated mods.

On 5/29/2024 at 10:56 AM, blipbop said:

Thank you for this mod,

I was wondering if you plan to add a Morality function like in adventures? I know the morality is a bit random, but it feels so unimmersive when Maramal and Briehl gang up on my character in the Temple of Mara.

I might bring that feature back later, but I am focusing on other things right now.

@HJKLI This mod is installed like any other. Your issues appear to be with SexLab, not with Sexy Adventures. From your Vortex screenshot, it appears Sexy Adventures is not enabled though and you have the LE version when you should have the SE version. You also said you have "Skyrim Special Edition last updated" but you aren't using the latest version of SexLab. Maybe that is your issue?

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, dunderhead59 said:

Avez-vous quitté le MCM pour revenir au jeu après avoir cliqué sur "CLIQUE ICI" pour installer SexLab (d'après votre capture d'écran) ? Vous devez quitter complètement le MCM. Cela peut prendre quelques minutes avant que SexLab ne soit disponible et puisse être configuré à partir du MCM, mais vous devriez voir des messages d'état vous indiquant qu'il est en cours d'installation.

I will try again, for check that thing, thanks for the advice 

1 hour ago, Teutonic said:

J'y ai réfléchi brièvement, mais j'ai ensuite décidé de laisser cela aux mods dédiés.

Je réintégrerai peut-être cette fonctionnalité plus tard, mais je me concentre sur autre chose pour le moment.

@HJKLI Ce mod s'installe comme les autres. Vos problèmes semblent provenir de SexLab, pas de Sexy Adventures. D'après votre capture d'écran Vortex, il semble que Sexy Adventures ne soit pas activé et que vous disposez de la version LE alors que vous devriez avoir la version SE. Vous avez également dit que vous aviez « Skyrim Special Edition dernière mise à jour » mais que vous n'utilisez pas la dernière version de SexLab. C'est peut-être ça ton problème ?

Yes SexyAdventureLe, bad try for my part, and only SexLab 1.63 work for me, because last version it's for anniversary edition, or I'm mistaken here.

Edited by HJKLI
2 hours ago, HJKLI said:

Yes SexyAdventureLe, bad try for my part, and only SexLab 1.63 work for me, because last version it's for anniversary edition, or I'm mistaken here.

The naming can be confusing, but Skyrim SE version 1.6.1130 and up is Anniversary Edition, whether you have the AE Upgrade or not.

Hello everyone, a new update is available. In this new update, unique female NPCs will respect the local nudity law. This may not sound like much, but this feature was a lot of work. For now, only unique NPCs from the base game (and the DLCs) are covered. I am looking into ways to make this work dynamically for non-unique and NPCs from mods. I also plan to make them respect other laws as well. The current state of this feature is very much a proof-of-concept in this regard and I hope I was able to fix all the bugs, of which there were many.

Followers got special treatment and will dress or undress when travelling through Skyrim. A few females are exempt from these rules, most notably those in government.

If there are any issues or I forgot any NPCs, let me know.

1 hour ago, Teutonic said:

Hello everyone, a new update is available. In this new update, unique female NPCs will respect the local nudity law. This may not sound like much, but this feature was a lot of work. For now, only unique NPCs from the base game (and the DLCs) are covered. I am looking into ways to make this work dynamically for non-unique and NPCs from mods. I also plan to make them respect other laws as well. The current state of this feature is very much a proof-of-concept in this regard and I hope I was able to fix all the bugs, of which there were many.

Followers got special treatment and will dress or undress when travelling through Skyrim. A few females are exempt from these rules, most notably those in government.

If there are any issues or I forgot any NPCs, let me know.

Hi, I've downloaded the newest update to test out the new feature on an existing save. I applied the inverted nudity law and it only really applies to my character, but every other female stays clothed. Is there something that can be done to fix that? Restarting the mod's scripts or something like that? Or is is just an issue on my end with my modlist?

23 minutes ago, Daker12345 said:

Hi, I've downloaded the newest update to test out the new feature on an existing save. I applied the inverted nudity law and it only really applies to my character, but every other female stays clothed. Is there something that can be done to fix that? Restarting the mod's scripts or something like that? Or is is just an issue on my end with my modlist?

Can you please show your exact settings and attach a Papyrus log?

4 hours ago, Teutonic said:

In this new update, unique female NPCs will respect the local nudity law.

That's fucking awesome and it worked great!

BTW, does anyone know why I can't get my skimpy outfits to work?

Spoiler

ScreenShot0.thumb.png.c10c439f3745659e564fb0611d0b56e8.pngScreenShot2.thumb.png.8279bc46be36ae9a3cc96d6c370b8ed6.pngScreenShot3.thumb.png.95222ecfbeed5acbd086103dc11cd0e0.pngSkyrimSE2024-06-0822-34-00.png.ef557bbfedd5beedc2c6f4d7749f4f28.png

I have just published a new update that fixes an issue introduced in v0.6.7.

9 hours ago, DewyCave said:

BTW, does anyone know why I can't get my skimpy outfits to work?

Did you undress with the "attempt when undressing" option enabled?

1 hour ago, Someone92 said:

Have you ever tested SexLab p+ phase 2 (from Scrab's Discord)?
I have the issue that a gang rape breaks after the first scene.

I haven't. Please submit a Papyrus log from a session where that happened.

Someone to help me, please, impossible to launch with the mods, I thought I would get there by updating correctly, I followed all the video tutorials, to properly install the framework etc, it’s just impossible. I’m on steam, latest version, updated, Special Editions.

I’ve been trying to play for weeks. I don’t understand why it does that

[Retracted]

[Retracted]

[Retracted]

And, In my \Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins I have that

[Retracted]

Edited by HJKLI