A suggestion to increase compatibility with other gang rape mods:

If a bounty would be placed on the player because Reports are valid if raped was enabled, wait 10 seconds before applying the bounty, and if player is then in yet another (non-con) scene wait to apply the bounty 10 seconds after that animation finishes, and so on. So in the end you get a big bounty afterwards.

Guards turned hostile during a gang rape by another mod. XD

On 9/19/2023 at 10:33 AM, Errorrrr said:

Also, maybe I missed it, but is there a way to exclude races from a gangr in this mod? Ini file or something?

Not at this time. Which races do you have in mind?

On 9/19/2023 at 11:43 AM, NotAWeaboo said:

Is there a way to define what clothing/armor counts as "naked" that I'm missing? Currently trying to use this together with The Amazing World of Bikini Armor and certain pieces that go in "extra" body slots cause this mod to consider my character "not naked" even when my main body slot is empty. 

There isn't. Nudity is determined by SexLab Aroused. Can you give examples which items should leave you naked but don't?

On 9/19/2023 at 2:13 PM, AttilaMagyar said:

Hello, I've installed your mod and when I try to load the game, it ctd's , I even tried to elsify it with no luck, any thoughts?

Thx. Attila  :( 

Are you using the correct version (LE/SE)? You can try a crash logger. I have no idea why your game should crash, provided you have all the dependencies.

I will release another update on the weekend to address some of the issues raised since the last update.

21 hours ago, Someone92 said:

A suggestion to increase compatibility with other gang rape mods:

If a bounty would be placed on the player because Reports are valid if raped was enabled, wait 10 seconds before applying the bounty, and if player is then in yet another (non-con) scene wait to apply the bounty 10 seconds after that animation finishes, and so on. So in the end you get a big bounty afterwards.

Guards turned hostile during a gang rape by another mod. XD

Which mod?

21 hours ago, Teutonic said:

One example would be Mihails housecats.

Also, I did see someone suggesting option for eyesight would be needed for gangr.

I would like to second this, it would be great addition.

There is a lot of suggestion right now, but I'll just throw this one out there too. Support for Bakas SLHH would be nice:

Edited by Errorrrr
On 9/20/2023 at 10:45 PM, Teutonic said:

There isn't. Nudity is determined by SexLab Aroused. Can you give examples which items should leave you naked but don't?

Are you using the correct version (LE/SE)? You can try a crash logger. I have no idea why your game should crash, provided you have all the dependencies.

I also could not load the game. I have SSE 1.5.97 + Skyrim Script Extender 2.0.20. I found the crash was produced by Schlongs of Skyrim SE 1.1.4. Fox fixing issue I did that instruction:

Found a solution and putting it here for anyone in future having the issue. Originally from u/Gazibaldi on reddit. 

"The issue is with Schlongs of Skyrim. It says so in the error log.

>Unhandled native exception occurred at 0x7FFFBC7BF1F9 (SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll+F1F9) on thread 14820!

The DLL can be very temperamental with load order changes.

To fix it do the following:

-Arrange your load order how you want it.

-Disable the schlongs of Skyrim dll within data\skse\plugins (rename it or hide it in mo2 is fine). Just the DLL not the mod.

-Load your save. It will moan about schlongs version mismatch. This is to be expected.

-Save your game. New save file to be safe

-Close game

-Re-enable the schlongs DLL

-Reload your save and wait for schlongs to re-register.

-From schlongs MCM choose Restart Schlongs of Skyrim

-Wait till that is done.

-Save game and reload game

-Wait for schlongs first time initialisation message.

-In schlongs MCM reimport your settings. This has to be done after the save/reload or it doesn't import properly

-Save your game

-Done

You might find this happens whenever you add something at a lower priority than the schlongs esp or adding a bunch of new esps. Just follow the above each time it blows up."

This does not work on older saves, you would have to repeat the process for them. However, once fixed you should be good to go going forward. 

CrashLogger.log crash-2023-09-21-21-59-53.log

Edited by bcylcyheprjxbsymlv
On 9/21/2023 at 12:52 AM, cameron866 said:

Any support for SL survival and not just its license system?

edit: also great mod works well

I am not familiar with SL Survival and don't know which features should be supported. Not sure when I will get to it.

22 hours ago, crococat said:

Have bad experience with true ESL files in my game. Will this mod remain ESL format?

What bad experience? My understanding is that ESLs should work just fine. 

22 hours ago, crococat said:

Just wandering to replace SLAdventures, is it good idea?

If you mean should you delete SLAdventures and install this, the usual drawbacks of uninstalling a mod apply. The files are completely separate. You can install both though and disable SLAdventures' features.

21 hours ago, creepycream said:

Great mod so far! If possible would you consider adding Hentai Pregnancy as a compatible mod to function in the same way Fertility Mode works with sleep creep?

Depends how it's implemented. I'll have a look eventually.

23 hours ago, Teutonic said:

What bad experience? My understanding is that ESLs should work just fine. 

18 hours ago, ebbluminous said:

They have problably added/removed esl mods mid save...

Have good experience with ESPs flagged as ESL. But true esl files that are placed as ESMs in load order make bad things to me. As i understand i must start new game if i want to try this mod and not upgrade it in this playthrough. Why not to makes things easier for users to try and convert to true ESL format the final version of mod.

Maybe i am stupid and dont understand something, dont be sad on me. Now may try mod in LE only.

49 minutes ago, crococat said:

Have good experience with ESPs flagged as ESL. But true esl files that are placed as ESMs in load order make bad things to me. As i understand i must start new game if i want to try this mod and not upgrade it in this playthrough. Why not to makes things easier for users to try and convert to true ESL format the final version of mod.

Maybe i am stupid and dont understand something, dont be sad on me. Now may try mod in LE only.

What are the bad things? Got this in SE and works ok - I installed via Vortex

24 minutes ago, ebbluminous said:

What are the bad things? Got this in SE and works ok - I installed via Vortex

if you have the AE DLC then you have a number of ESL flagged ESM's and the bugs that it causes are seen in a number of its mods like wraithgaurd, the civil war heros and the forgotten seasons mods, a few if not all the house mods have a bug to them as a result of the inappropriate flagging method. the mage house for example. the vampire house cant have followers in it or you get a CTD iirc, the mage house eats anything you store in it. the issues can prolly be fully fixed but I've not seen a method that doesn't create more bugs.

8 hours ago, RandomKhajiit said:

if you have the AE DLC then you have a number of ESL flagged ESM's and the bugs that it causes are seen in a number of its mods like wraithgaurd, the civil war heros and the forgotten seasons mods, a few if not all the house mods have a bug to them as a result of the inappropriate flagging method. the mage house for example. the vampire house cant have followers in it or you get a CTD iirc, the mage house eats anything you store in it. the issues can prolly be fully fixed but I've not seen a method that doesn't create more bugs.

Not purchased the AE upgrade. I got hit witht eh update to SE and used the best of both worlds downgrader, so not got that additional content. You have now given me another reason not to get it :D

I'm noticing the notification "This location is lawless wilderness." appearing quite often, most likely as I'm traveling from hold to hold. However, I have disabled the MCM option for location change notifications. Technically the option is correct as it disables the notification for changing holds and not necessarily wilderness(es). Not sure if this is something you'd want to look into, I could always do some tweaking to just make the message appear blank instead. 

On 9/23/2023 at 11:42 PM, crococat said:

I don't think those "bad things" happened because they were ESLs. ESLs are placed among master files because they are master files and I did that deliberately so people don't worry about load order because that does not matter for this mod.

I need concrete reasons why ESLs are worse compared to ESL-flagged ESPs to consider changing it. I know there are issues with cell records, but those arise from the flag, not the extension and this mod contains no cell records.

On 9/24/2023 at 10:04 AM, ProDerp said:

I'm noticing the notification "This location is lawless wilderness." appearing quite often, most likely as I'm traveling from hold to hold. However, I have disabled the MCM option for location change notifications. Technically the option is correct as it disables the notification for changing holds and not necessarily wilderness(es). Not sure if this is something you'd want to look into, I could always do some tweaking to just make the message appear blank instead. 

Fixed it. It's probably not worth to make an entire new update just for this, but you can install the attached file on top of your installation. The next update will contain the fix.

On 9/24/2023 at 12:21 PM, Drunbor said:

I'm frequently detected as naked incorrectly, until unequipping and reequipping clothes to reset.

OSLAroused is showing the right state at those times. Saw it on regular default clothes as well.

I will keep an eye on this. More information, like in which situations this occurs, would be helpful. 

On 9/24/2023 at 12:33 PM, 3320190 said:

Hope to have sleep rape soon

There won't be sleep rape, but I have plans to make something else inspired by it that you might enjoy. It's not gonna be released any time soon though.

On 9/24/2023 at 1:10 PM, jkygk said:
How do I update mod 5.1=>5.2? im noob.

Delete old files, install new ones.

Edited by Teutonic