9 hours ago, Chlodwig said:

I gave it a try and I got an issue with the gangrape,

how can you prevent it in a dungeon?

i tried to use in dungeon inverted but it seems that this doesn't work.

Have you gave it a huge value, like 10, so being in a dungeon surely puts you under your set threshold?

For future updates:

Would you consider adding a gender condition on each of the rules? Something like "only females", "only males" and "females and males".

This to make possible for example misogenyrules like "women cant hold weapons" or "women must be naked" etc... (or the opposite for those whose skyrimworld looks like mine) 

Also about the collar rule:

I find it hard to picture a scenario where this rule would fit? ...its either "not allowed to wear collar" or "must wear collar". Dont you usually want some with collar (slaves), and some without (owners)?

I would think collar would work better like a condition for the other rules instead. So you can make rules like "slaves cant hold weapons" or "slaves must be naked" etc...

Anyways... glad to see you are working on this again  :)

9 hours ago, Someone92 said:

Have you gave it a huge value, like 10, so being in a dungeon surely puts you under your set threshold?

That would be a possiblity but  I think that could make it extremly difficult to make a functioning ruleset.

Because it should not happen in Dungeons but should be possible in Cities, Inns, and Villages

and be more likely when drugged, drunk, naked, skimply clothes, and with a female follower around  but less likely when you are thane... (I really like that "invert" function)

In SL Adventures there was the "Not" Condition.   which deactivated the event if the "Not" condition was active. So you could deactivate it in dungeons.

I think I will have to find a way with weigthing the conditions and high value that fits

Can you make an easier way to apply settings to all cities?  Currently, if I want one set of settings for every city, I have to change everything 10 times.

Also, I tested it in LE and didn't see anything happen for violating nudity/collar inverted rules.  Is there a penalty if the bounty is 0 gold?  I feel like if they catch you, even if they don't find you, they should strip you and collar you at the minimum?

On 9/11/2023 at 7:20 AM, HBoo said:

As of now, the only way to play this is to play Skyrim 1.6.640.

Oh, and I was getting excited about trying it. I was looking for a mod that did some of what DCL used to but without all the overhead bells and whistles, and especially without world edits. Ah, well...

I purposely kept my SE at 1.5.97 for the last two years, going as far as finally using downgrade patch, so Steam would shut the fuck up about updating. I have a working setup which I'm not going to change, and I hate fishing and that half-assed Frostfall knock-off they call survival mode.

OP, please consider adding support for 1.5.97. And I'm yet another voice for NFF support too.

Edited by belegost
6 hours ago, belegost said:

Oh, and I was getting excited about trying it. I was looking for a mod that did some of what DCL used to but without all the overhead bells and whistles, and especially without world edits. Ah, well...

I purposely kept my SE at 1.5.97 for the last two years, going as far as finally using downgrade patch, so Steam would shut the fuck up about updating. I have a working setup which I'm not going to change, and I hate fishing and that half-assed Frostfall knock-off they call survival mode.

OP, please consider adding support for 1.5.97. And I'm yet another voice for NFF support too.

+1

On 9/12/2023 at 6:05 PM, Chlodwig said:

That would be a possiblity but  I think that could make it extremly difficult to make a functioning ruleset.

Because it should not happen in Dungeons but should be possible in Cities, Inns, and Villages

and be more likely when drugged, drunk, naked, skimply clothes, and with a female follower around  but less likely when you are thane... (I really like that "invert" function)

In SL Adventures there was the "Not" Condition.   which deactivated the event if the "Not" condition was active. So you could deactivate it in dungeons.

I think I will have to find a way with weigthing the conditions and high value that fits

Individual requirements can be excluded by using another group. Set in dungeon to inverted let's say group 2 and set requirements needed to 1 (or whatever in dungeon is weighted). This should get you the result you want.

21 hours ago, ChandraArgentis said:

Can you make an easier way to apply settings to all cities?  Currently, if I want one set of settings for every city, I have to change everything 10 times.

You can save a preset and load it in every other hold, but sure, I can add an option to steamline that process.

21 hours ago, ChandraArgentis said:

Also, I tested it in LE and didn't see anything happen for violating nudity/collar inverted rules.  Is there a penalty if the bounty is 0 gold?  I feel like if they catch you, even if they don't find you, they should strip you and collar you at the minimum?

There is no other penalty at this time, just the bounty. Can't say right now if this will change in the future.

11 hours ago, Yuuen said:

Are there any plans to add settings for worn clothes/slot config for sleep creep clothes stealing?

No, but I'll consider this a request.

About SE 1.5.97 suport: I will add this as soon as I can.

Some comments I missed earlier...

On 9/10/2023 at 7:25 AM, HBoo said:

I think it would be more immersive if, before the gang rape trigger starts, the potential gang rape participants in the town could approach the female player's vicinity so that they are always looking at her. (512~1024 range)

Also, it would be nice to have an n-second grace period when the trigger is triggered, rather than having the scene start right in the middle of town.
This would allow the player to move to a different location that is more suitable for play, or to run away if they feel threatened.

I think this is more or less covered by the pursuit feature?

On 9/10/2023 at 7:32 AM, Someone92 said:

Is there no message in the top left corner for when you acquired a bounty? Not sure if that part works correctly in my game.

There should be.

On 9/12/2023 at 12:59 PM, spyke123 said:

For future updates:

Would you consider adding a gender condition on each of the rules? Something like "only females", "only males" and "females and males".

This to make possible for example misogenyrules like "women cant hold weapons" or "women must be naked" etc... (or the opposite for those whose skyrimworld looks like mine) 

Also about the collar rule:

I find it hard to picture a scenario where this rule would fit? ...its either "not allowed to wear collar" or "must wear collar". Dont you usually want some with collar (slaves), and some without (owners)?

I would think collar would work better like a condition for the other rules instead. So you can make rules like "slaves cant hold weapons" or "slaves must be naked" etc...

Only the player is affected at this time, so I don't see much of a reason for these.

Any chance to add a setting for gang rape to fire if a PC enters an area if she's over a bounty limit that can be set in the MCM like in SA?   For instance, the bounty gangrape's bounty level is set to 200..and if she's 201 or higher, it triggers the gang rape.  

I loved that feature..it made paying off the bounty BEFORE entering a city important.  And with this new mod, you can really, really rack up the bounties! 

12 hours ago, Teutonic said:

No, but I'll consider this a request.

About SE 1.5.97 suport: I will add this as soon as I can.

In that case yup, I'd like to request that. There used to be a mod called panty theft that someone made as an addon to your old mod that did similar but never made it to SE.

About the SE support thing though, I'm currently running that version and it's working for me. What specifically shouldn't be working that it's not supported?

Edited by Yuuen
5 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Curious for any LE users who renamed the .esl as .esp and installed it.  Is there any advantage to this version over the LE Sexlab Adventures version?  Better features or anything?

A lot of features have been improved, or at least, I think those are improvements. Some features are missing, but there are new ones as well. I did not keep track of every change I made, but perhaps I should make a non-exhaustive list. Until then, you can look at the screenshots to give you an idea of what to expect. Also, I plan to have an LE download up in a few days.

17 hours ago, ChandraArgentis said:

Would be nice at least if the guards at the entrance would stop you and be like, "Hey you, the law says you have to x, do you comply?"

...and if they catch you later, there's a fine.

I aggree, but with this many crimes, triggering appropriate dialogue for every combination becomes too much to handle. 

14 hours ago, Yuuen said:

About the SE support thing though, I'm currently running that version and it's working for me. What specifically shouldn't be working that it's not supported?

It's related to PapyrusUtil version < 4.4, not the game version specifically. I used some functions not included in earlier versions, which apparantly causes the game to freeze.

6 hours ago, Teutonic said:

It's related to PapyrusUtil version < 4.4, not the game version specifically. I used some functions not included in earlier versions, which apparantly causes the game to freeze.

Might be part of a feature I currently have disabled then, haven't frozen since installing.