On 9/21/2023 at 12:03 PM, Errorrrr said:

One example would be Mihails housecats.

I haven't dug into the scripts, and @Teutonic can correct me if it's not actually being used, but there is a disallowed races formid list "Sexy_GangrapeDisallowedRacesList". You can simply add the races you want to exclude to the list, either by a patch or by using the form list manipulator mod, which is even easier, requires no xedit skills, and allows you to add or remove anything to any formid list you want whenever you want without having to add patches.

Edited by manafalls
24 minutes ago, Tenner said:

Are you planning more core features, or is your plan to improve on the ones currently present exclusively?

There are more features I want to explore, but I don't know yet how big/good they are going to be. I don't want to share more information about that just yet.

23 minutes ago, manafalls said:

I haven't dug into the scripts, and @Teutonic can correct me if it's not actually being used, but there is a disallowed races formid list "Sexy_GangrapeDisallowedRacesList". You can simply add the races you want to exclude to the list, either by a patch or by using the form list manipulator mod, which is even easier, requires no xedit skills, and allows you to add or remove anything to any formid list you want whenever you want without having to add patches.

That formlist is used and both of these methods will work fine. I had forgotten about FLM.

Incompatibility report, although I would guess its possible to resolve by calling a different function, seeing as the mod handles its own detection appropriately:

From your notes, Sexy Adventures detects nudity by requesting status from SL Aroused.

In my trials, OSL Aroused (

) does not afford the same detection (at least, not with the same endpoint) - my character is always detected as naked, no matter what they wear (tested with a variety of vanilla and modded clothing, from rags to noble clothes to DE dresses to realistic armor).

Thanks,

When you say... "Sleeping in a city can result in men taking advantage of you, leaving their cum on your body or stealing from you. MCM options include:"

Is this 3 scenarios, or 2?

3 as in...

Something like Dangerous Nights where while sleeping NPCs will actually take advantage

You wake up from sleeping to only the noticed sleep creep

You wake up to notice the theft...

Or just the latter 2, and not the actual sex animation with NPCs nearby (or spawned, I suppose)

@transfer OSLAroused seems to work fine for me. Can you provide a Papyrus log?

3 hours ago, ChandraArgentis said:

“Being in jail now prevents gangrape unless it is the Cidhna Mine.”

What about if DCL is enabled?  I can’t recall if you can get gang raped in that prison, but that might be a thing?

I also think that compatibility with PoP (Prison Overhaul Patched) should be verified.  I don’t run that mod though.

Not sure what your question is, but at any rate, there is no special treatment for DCL.

1 hour ago, Plaguetard2.0 said:

When you say... "Sleeping in a city can result in men taking advantage of you, leaving their cum on your body or stealing from you. MCM options include:"

Is this 3 scenarios, or 2?

3 as in...

Something like Dangerous Nights where while sleeping NPCs will actually take advantage

You wake up from sleeping to only the noticed sleep creep

You wake up to notice the theft...

Or just the latter 2, and not the actual sex animation with NPCs nearby (or spawned, I suppose)

The latter 2.

On 9/25/2023 at 6:35 AM, FulfillingVoid said:

This is looking pretty solid. Gave it a go yesterday but there's a few areas I'd like to ask about.

1) The old version had a way to set crime settings for all holds, are you planning on adding that?

2) For the gang rape settings, is there a way to turn off one of the settings or are they all always evaluated?

Thanks!

1) Yes, I am.

2) I am afraid I don't understand your question. Can you elaborate?

On 9/25/2023 at 11:07 AM, QEAP5 said:

Does this mod have any advantages currently over the old Sexlab Adventures?

There are new features. There is no complete list (or any list at all), but you can look at the screenshots to get an idea of what is new.

On 9/25/2023 at 1:38 PM, Lady Wintrish said:

I have tried the mod yesterday but i cant read the mcm options. The writings of the various options overlap each other. 

Sounds like a missing language file. I forgot the Italian file, so if your game is in that language, you can install the attached file on top. I will include this in the next update. If your game is not in Italian, please share a screenshot.

On 9/25/2023 at 4:35 PM, transfer said:

Hm, that's good to know. I'll take a closer look to see if I can find the cause, and let you know if I do! My papyrus log is full of disaster, so it's likely to be more confusing than useful. Thanks.

I do not mind a messy Papyrus log, I am gonna CTRL+F the thing anyway.

Edited by Teutonic
8 hours ago, Teutonic said:
23 hours ago, FulfillingVoid said:

This is looking pretty solid. Gave it a go yesterday but there's a few areas I'd like to ask about.

1) The old version had a way to set crime settings for all holds, are you planning on adding that?

2) For the gang rape settings, is there a way to turn off one of the settings or are they all always evaluated?

Thanks!

1) Yes, I am.

2) I am afraid I don't understand your question. Can you elaborate?

Thanks.
I'll ask a better question ;) You have options like "required", "not required", "optional" etc. Does "not required" mean the condition is ignored (i.e. not evaluated) or that its also optional.

1 hour ago, FulfillingVoid said:

Thanks.
I'll ask a better question ;) You have options like "required", "not required", "optional" etc. Does "not required" mean the condition is ignored (i.e. not evaluated) or that its also optional.

It is ignored, so it does not contribute at all whether you meet the condition or not. Maybe I should change that label.

I have version 0.5.0 installed. Is it safe to update to 0.5.2 mid-game?

Also, do you have the previous changelogs anywhere? I know there was a 0.5.1 version, but now I don't know why I didn't update. I don't always upgrade if the new version requires a new game, or the changes are for something I don't use, etc.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, Seeker999 said:

I have version 0.5.0 installed. Is it safe to update to 0.5.2 mid-game?

Also, do you have the previous changelogs anywhere? I know there was a 0.5.1 version, but now I don't know why I didn't update. I don't always upgrade if the new version requires a new game, or the changes are for something I don't use, etc.

Thank you.

Yes, it is perfectly safe to update. Just download and install over the previous version.

If Sexy Adventures is going to replace Sexlab Adventures going forward, Is it safe to move on from the old version, Sexlab Adventures to the new version Sexy Adventures? I don't wanna screw up my current playthrough if I replace it with the new version but If its mandatory to start a new save then I totally understand if I have to. Just wanna be on the OK to do so if going from old to new adventures.

36 minutes ago, xMrZwiggyx said:

If Sexy Adventures is going to replace Sexlab Adventures going forward, Is it safe to move on from the old version, Sexlab Adventures to the new version Sexy Adventures? I don't wanna screw up my current playthrough if I replace it with the new version but If its mandatory to start a new save then I totally understand if I have to. Just wanna be on the OK to do so if going from old to new adventures.

I removed Sexlab Adventures (LE), cleaned the save, then installed Sexy Adventures (LE).  Had to re-do hold laws and gangrape conditions, everything is working pretty well.  

Actually there's one weird behavior I've noticed, sometimes the player gets used once or twice but the follower (poor Lydia) does a train of like 5 or more people if there are enough NPCs around.  They just line up for her.  Its enough to give someone a complex.

22 hours ago, Teutonic said:
On 9/25/2023 at 9:12 PM, FulfillingVoid said:

Thanks.

It is ignored, so it does not contribute at all whether you meet the condition or not. Maybe I should change that label.

Ok, awesome, thanks!

Also, sorry you have Required, Not Required, Inverted. I'm guessing "required" just means it'll evaluate it, and not that I need each field to be true before its triggered. Sorry the wording is throwing me off.

Edit. Sorry I read the MCM instructions again and I have to say the groups are kinda confusing. I'm not saying ditch them, but it may need some explanation on the main page. In short, are we setting up pretty much every combo we can think of for the different groups?

Edited by FulfillingVoid
2 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I removed Sexlab Adventures (LE), cleaned the save, then installed Sexy Adventures (LE).  Had to re-do hold laws and gangrape conditions, everything is working pretty well.  

Actually there's one weird behavior I've noticed, sometimes the player gets used once or twice but the follower (poor Lydia) does a train of like 5 or more people if there are enough NPCs around.  They just line up for her.  Its enough to give someone a complex.

I'm down with starting over new condition settings from changing from the old Sexlab Adventures to the new Sexy Adventures, also I'm on SE/AE latest btw. 

Lmao I totally know whatcha mean, my PC was defeated by bandits then everyone ganged up & kept rounding up my PC and it lasted about 20 minutes nonstop, then I stumbles up with the same fate with a horse and dog that lasted up nearly the same amount of time and I thought to myself, is this a glitch, bug, feature that last this long? Weird but crazy ? I've never thought that would happen to myself or anyone which is pretty funny. I recorded gameplay because it just kept going on and on... before finally they release her, sometimes I had to reload a save..

but, do you recommend a save cleaner? I've heard about the risk about those that can cause CTD or save corruption error. I'm new to it so that why I'm asking on a save cleaner. I'm getting there by slowly learning LOOT atm.

Edited by xMrZwiggyx
2 hours ago, xMrZwiggyx said:

I'm down with starting over new condition settings from changing from the old Sexlab Adventures to the new Sexy Adventures, also I'm on SE/AE latest btw. 

Lmao I totally know whatcha mean, my PC was defeated by bandits then everyone ganged up & kept rounding up my PC and it lasted about 20 minutes nonstop, then I stumbles up with the same fate with a horse and dog that lasted up nearly the same amount of time and I thought to myself, is this a glitch, bug, feature that last this long? Weird but crazy ? I've never thought that would happen to myself or anyone which is pretty funny. I recorded gameplay because it just kept going on and on... before finally they release her, sometimes I had to reload a save..

but, do you recommend a save cleaner? I've heard about the risk about those that can cause CTD or save corruption error. I'm new to it so that why I'm asking on a save cleaner. I'm getting there by slowly learning LOOT atm.

The "safest"(see what I did there?) save cleaner is FallrimTools (aka resaver). Easy to use and pretty intuitive: when loading the save to clean, it will pop up a message with the redundant elements. If you don't get a pop up, there is nothing to clean.

When cleaning a save only use the remove unattached instances and undefined elements. And always save as a new save, in the unlikely event of something going wrong with cleaning.

BUT, even with this handy tool, it is still very unwise to remove script heavy, complex mods mid-game. (which Sexy Adventures is not)

3 hours ago, xMrZwiggyx said:

I agree with @ButchDiavolo, Fallrim Tools is dependable.  I've never had it cause save corruption.   And I DO do stupid things like removing script heavy mods mid-game, clean them out and keep going.