View File

Hey my lovers lab Lovelies :D

Firstly, thank you so so much for all your patience.

This now is the official Release of the Body for the FCPA.

Requirements:

=====================================================================================

The Skeletons Included and a love for flat chest and big buttocks.

Any DMRA Texture will do, it is mapped to be compatible with DMRA textures J.

About the Mod:

=================================================================================

It will change your nude body into the FCPA body, no undies included and has Female and TS options available (no scripting yet sorry just need to drag to corresponding folder after choosing desired type).

Basic Info:

This Mod is a personal add to one of the HGEC A-Cup Bodies (If I mispost on the credits sorry)

Basically this body adds elements of having that nice flat chest and putting some more ass to it J.

To Install:

First pick choice and then drag from there (use read me for more information)

What was done:

This body was made by mistake when I accidentally put on 2 different conversions for 2 bodies (the SuiCup and the A-Cup Femboy body). I looked at it and fell in love with it so what I did is I decided to let this be a new standard and made a body out of it.

What will be done:

Lots will be done with this body in the future. This body has about 1k outfits to be made for it on the release of my big Totoko City mod.

Credits:

Speedbuster for all the great work done and the Sui-Cup (which I always love)

Koutetsu for the Femboy A-Cup body.

My Alpha testers for letting me know all is well J.

Mailamea for releasing such great BB work enough to get me into it and even graciously allowed me to use her weights even when I was first started modding, great person she is so I thank her greatly J.

Permissions:

Have fun, do what your please but as always show me and provide me with links as I’d love to download support, endorse/ like and even post pictures of it J. Only thing I ask is to KEEP the body Oblivion only. I also respect the wishes of the original modders.

Requirements:

=====================================================================================

The Skeletons Included and a love for flat chest and big buttocks.

Any DMRA Texture will do, it is mapped to be compatible with DMRA textures J.

About the Mod:

=================================================================================

It will change your nude body into the FCPA body, no undies included and has Female and TS options available (no scripting yet sorry just need to drag to corresponding folder after choosing desired type).

Basic Info:

This Mod is a personal add to one of the HGEC A-Cup Bodies (If I mispost on the credits sorry)

Basically this body adds elements of having that nice flat chest and putting some more ass to it J.

To Install:

First pick choice and then drag from there (use read me for more information)

What was done:

This body was made by mistake when I accidentally put on 2 different conversions for 2 bodies (the SuiCup and the A-Cup Femboy body). I looked at it and fell in love with it so what I did is I decided to let this be a new standard and made a body out of it.

What will be done:

Lots will be done with this body in the future. This body has about 1k outfits to be made for it on the release of my big Totoko City mod.

Credits:

Speedbuster for all the great work done and the Sui-Cup (which I always love)

Koutetsu for the Femboy A-Cup body.

My Alpha testers for letting me know all is well J.

Mailamea for releasing such great BB work enough to get me into it and even graciously allowed me to use her weights even when I was first started modding, great person she is so I thank her greatly J.

Permissions:

Have fun, do what your please but as always show me and provide me with links as I’d love to download support, endorse/ like and even post pictures of it J. Only thing I ask is to KEEP the body Oblivion only. I also respect the wishes of the original modders.

Enjoy all and thank you for your patience :)

-HappySparkles :D

congratz on the release! this body is a masterpiece :)

Thank you so very much Biikaru!!!

Very happy you like it :).

Pictures would be appreciated.

It is in the Download area but for the sake of ease of access I decided to post it here too, with the supporter special.

Pictures would be appreciated.

Check the download link.

It'll redirect you to the download page with pictures.

Thank you for downloading helping out and supporting :).

I humbly appreciate that ^_^.

Note to all: As mentioned above, I've added the pictures here so you can see them before you DL. Keep in mind it also contains TS pics to reflect the fact that the outfits are available in TS version as well, I did this in order to reduce clutter and save space and time, but maybe in the future will be separated.

-HS

Finally the body is available for download! Thank you very much.

Going to give this a try now (I'll add it to my 'SetBody' array of body options instead of using it as the default). I just need to find/assemble something sexy to wear with it until outfits for this body are being released.

Perhaps I could include this body in Setbody.

Okay.. say, you're using which body type as the basis?

Before I work on seam mending, I need to know which upper/lowerbody/hand/foot are compatible with this body.

*edit*

And, do you know which bodies of yours are not currently included in Setbody Reloaded?

Finally the body is available for download! Thank you very much.

Going to give this a try now (I'll add it to my 'SetBody' array of body options instead of using it as the default). I just need to find/assemble something sexy to wear with it until outfits for this body are being released.

Your welcome and sorry for the long delay.

Yes you can, I was not sure how to set it up for that :P. Since now adays Set body is the standard and seems to kill the need for body replacers.

I will need to do my homework when time allows it.

Expect this when I fix it up and tweak it in your mail box soon :).

Oblivion+2013-10-07+10-18-40-99.jpg

Oblivion+2013-10-07+10-19-30-20.jpg

Oblivion+2013-10-07+10-19-42-20.jpg

Oblivion+2013-10-07+10-20-20-31.jpg

Still needs some work and because I now a days weigh the clothing manually it takes more time X_X.

Also as always thanks for your support :D.

Perhaps I could include this body in Setbody.

Okay.. say, you're using which body type as the basis?

Before I work on seam mending, I need to know which upper/lowerbody/hand/foot are compatible with this body.

*edit*

And, do you know which bodies of yours are not currently included in Setbody Reloaded?

You can, body is free permissions so long as it stays in the world of Oblivion (not Skyrim or other games please)

Well it is a combination, what I did was combined the Sui-Cup and the "Trap" body.

I think the hands are compatible with HGEC a cup bodies.

But I know 100% the feet are good for DMRA, BTRA, and Sui-Cup (Sui-Cup being most compatible as I recall doing minor changes when making them for Sui-Cup).

Hope this helps

-HappySparkles :D

Ive been looking for this exact thing for Skyrim

Well there is a body somewhere close.

I think it is the TNT or something like that but if I remember it is a WIP.

Here is the link to the TNT race

Just bare in mind it is a WIP so it is not out yet and I think it is going to be a while.

If I remember correctly from a discussion or posting (my memory is cloudy atm) but I remember the Author expressing deep interest in the "Trap" body for Skyrim which this body is closely derived from with the thickness in hips of the Sui-Cup :D.

This is the "Trap" body posting on Desu Chan.  The thread has lived for years and people love this body.

This body I have permissions to do as I please with it too, but as for making 1k clothing as planned for thye FCPA body I am not sure, I always stress to people that I already am using 4 bodies not including this one with plans to Sized of XS, S, M, L, and XL. I feel an XXL will be unnecessary for a none "big" body type and also feel some would be uncomfortable with the body they use being called XXL (imagine the BTRA being that, some of my users would kill me X_X).

OK, Got in ramble mode :(.

So for Skyrim since there is no Femboy body so to speak (unless someone snuck one under my nose).

If you want close(ish). 

I know with a quick attempt I did this

TESV+2013-05-01+22-59-18-39.jpg 0% Femmeboi Back

TESV+2013-05-01+22-59-19-78.jpg 0% Femmeboi Front

TESV+2013-05-01+22-59-21-55.jpg

TESV+2013-05-01+22-59-57-23.jpg

TESV+2013-05-01+23-00-00-51.jpg

TESV+2013-05-01+22-59-58-49.jpg

With this program you can come pretty much close to any body you want.

I've almost made the Sui-Cup again. Keep in mind that I kept boobies because I liked them more but more or less this body is the closest thing atm (until you or someone else plays around with bodyslide for a few hours to get it just right).

If you somehow get it to work do let me know, I will love to see what you come up with and support, like and endorese it :).

Hope this helped a bit X_X.

-HappySparkles ^_^

Thanks for the reply happysparkles. I have tried bodlyslide but unfortunately I could not get much smaller than an a cup without causing a distorted crushed chest. There are a few flat chested Skyrim models but they are all very very skinny. Maybe I will just reinstall Oblivion again and give your model a try. Cheers

Thanks for the reply happysparkles. I have tried bodlyslide but unfortunately I could not get much smaller than an a cup without causing a distorted crushed chest. There are a few flat chested Skyrim models but they are all very very skinny. Maybe I will just reinstall Oblivion again and give your model a try. Cheers

Your welcome :).

I understand, I guess maybe it does have it's limitations. I kind of did my make on it quickly (45 minutes) now 45 minutes sound like a lot but it is not tbh, because everything you change effects another thing in some way so it is always good to double, no Triple check how each change impacts another. Also keep in mind lower values on certain things have a more "bigger" effect so you have to watch for those :).

None the less I do agree you should Download Oblivion *Drools*

When Totoko City is final you should have about 1k_ outfits to play with.

So in short it would be my pleasure to see you play with my body, sorry for the lack of clothing currently out, working everyday to change that :).

o.O well this is interesting :).

Makes sense, well I've got just the place you should look :D.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21257-cls-lpk/

Claudia's Little Secret (if your into Lesbian stuffs)

and

Lovers w PK (I believe the link provided lets you use both).

Both are sex mods pretty much, and personally for me if I played naked I would use them alot (but I am more of the clothed person, sadly for some time my nude body was the Sui Cup and BTRA with Bra and Panties on :D. Custom ones of course, but I am a special kind of pervert xD. 

" So in short it would be my pleasure to see you play with my body,  "

You tease...

Thank you happysparkles, variety is the spice of life and your body does just that.

Mem

Hmm your right maybe I need to reword it at times X_X.

I am bad of that, me and my innocent self @_@.

Thanks, I try to do this.

Another reason why I deviate from the widely loved DMRA, Love that body, but I think more then enough people are on top of modding for it.

I always do my bodies not so much as a replacement (though I would not complain) but more as a deviation, when people want a little flavor but want to stay compatible, hence why it helps that the bodies I work with are compatible with DMRA textures :D. (and for this one and most besides my guts pretty much even use the same feet as DMRA.  :).

• 4 weeks later...

Just wanted to share a pic of Tessa going to market and enjoying her wonderfully comfortable cloths (with no pinching, binding, or black eyes ;) ).

th_541710264_Tessa1_122_643lo.jpg

Thanks!

Mem

XD, Thank you Mem.

It looks great and happy to see you enjoy it.

I have a package of some of the recently shown outifts on my blog too.

These I am not sure of the ETA of though.

Thanks again ^_^.

• 1 month later...

Hello happysparkles :D

I think I just found a new project for you though you might need bigger underwear though. Yesterday I finally figured out how to add armors to a .esp so I have been going through my mods adding armors and such from other mods that I have in my oblivion folder that are for enemies or other people but you can't wear them so I have been adding them to my chest so I CAN wear them.

Well I recently came across a nif in the monstergirl COC mod and I was like OH HELL I have to try it out if it crashes the game I can just delete it out of the chest and armor area. The armor piece is called hungxtralonggigaballs I was just glad I wasn't drinking anything when I equipped it. I was like pfufft :blink: holy shit look at the size that of thing!!! That thing is HUGE!

Warning girl with a big package and I mean a BIG package. You have been warned!

post-25667-0-68980800-1387951431_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-19672900-1387951444_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-43371300-1387951456_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-91188300-1387951467_thumb.jpg

I think I just found a new project for you though you might need bigger underwear though. Yesterday I finally figured out how to add armors to a .esp so I have been going through my mods adding armors and such from other mods that I have in my oblivion folder that are for enemies or other people but you can't wear them so I have been adding them to my chest so I CAN wear them.

Well I recently came across a nif in the monstergirl COC mod and I was like OH HELL I have to try it out if it crashes the game I can just delete it out of the chest and armor area. The armor piece is called hungxtralonggigaballs I was just glad I wasn't drinking anything when I equipped it. I was like pfufft :blink: holy shit look at the size that of thing!!! That thing is HUGE!

Hi Myuhinny,

I like this ha. Though my mods will aim for more of the Smaller Penis (with the FCPA have a cute little dick), I would like to play around with it haha for fun why not :).

Send me a the Nifs and I'll make Lingerie for it.

What kind of Lingerie do you like? I will do my best to recreate it.

Helpful for this request are Cuts ( Full back, Boy shorts, G-String, Thong, Classic cut etc etc).

If you want specifics let me know :).

I will be interesting trying to stuff that Cock in Panties, but I can also get creative and make it not stuff much @_@.

Anyway let me know :)

-HappySparkles

Merry Christmas!

I was more seeing if it was something you could use or not I knew you did work with the TS races and I wasn't sure if you could use it or not.

I recently found out how to make a .esp so I was going through every ones nifs in the mods that I have installed and placing everything non playable for me into the chest so that I could wear them/use them a few things caused a CTD when I tried to wear them so I just deleted those ones a few I tagged wrong so I had to go back out and switch/add tags. I made a EVY monster race picture set and a different set of the other outfits.

I think this would a awesome addition to the LPK hardware set it wouldn't be that much different then the tentacle monster and I see nothing wrong with the tentacle monster. 

Here is the link if you want it and have a Merry Christmas! 

https://mega.co.nz/#!dRpw2DSa!HbvpxHRxF2XdYwPqD7q4DWhWkEEf4rs3ohd223CBF9k

Oh, that looks like the scrapped Mooncalves, right?

You mean the race or the hungxtralonggigaballs? The race is actually Evy race the hair came from the monstergirl COC mod as well as the gas mask and hungxtralonggigaballs if you are referring to the hungxtralonggigaballs I have no clue as this is the first time that I had ever seen it.