[Wip] Official Tnt Custom Race Thread - Or, What The Femboy Idea Turned Into

Yep, before we start, I have to change the tone in this. After some years of being part of the LGBT community, I have to say that this should be a project for androginous bodies, trans or cis.

Also, the mod isn't DEAD, it's just on hiatus. I want to play with this myself.

So, everyone remembers the femboy thread, and how I busted in the site just to say "that was my original request, and I support the new idea"?

No? Yeah, tought so.

Anyway, the femboy body request was basically dead, so I took the hammer and anvil myself and smithed new bodies. They aren't perfect, but they're WORKING.

The idea grew thanks to the desire of playing a male mage, a NON-MUSCULAR one. Actually, any non-muscular male character. Fortunately the lore of the Breton race fits perfectly well in this.

So, what do we get when we mix bretons with smaller body shapes? Twinks and Tomboys. Thus the mod was baptized TnT race.

Okay, enough explanation. I'm making this new thread to let go of the old one and make a proper mod thread. News, requests, offers and anything related to this project should be posted here.

-----------------------------------

What is planned?

• twink male occupying the male slot of the race [waiting for the new favoredsouls male body to be released, so I can redo the twink body - THIS HAS NOT CHANGED]
  • androgynous body occupying the female slot of the race [to be roleplayed as a trap - May also use a modified version of said body]
  • converted vanilla and dlc armors - femboy ones will have mixed female and male models/items
  • Practical Female Armors used as base for the femboy armors. - Immersion first, eyecandy later.
  • younger voice [permission granted!]
  • Schlongs of Skyrim support for both schlongs and maybe a new underwear.
  • ECE support Only Racemenu will be supported, but with the Chargen Extension addon - More options than ECE, sorry there, ECE users!

What ISN'T planned?

• Transformations
  • Mounted combat [might be working, I didn't test]
  • Dragon Riding [same as mounted combat]

What is done? [even if partially]

• Alpha versions of twink and trap bodies [both working in-game]
  • vampire and werewolf support [must be checked, and may be redone]
  • Femboy _n textures
  • EVERYTHING WILL LIKELY BE REWORKED.

What needs attention right now?

• .tri file for male head, to stop making the neck grow in _1 weight setting. [if anyone can help me with this, it'd speed things up. Not as fast as i'd like, but still would speed things up]
  • Smooth twink _n textures [found a relatively usable texture and got permission]
  • underwear for both bodies [nude versions, only later on.]
  • help with armor convertion under Blender

Ideas and extensions of the mod

• Smaller khajiit breed, either Suthay or Ohmes
  • Maybe extend to argonian race

[i'm placing this under adult mods because the femboy idea needs a naked and a never nude variation, and because the original thread was here]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FILES

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updates: 09/05/14

• Added old testing meshes based on unp. They have flaws, but should work in-game. - won't be used in the released version. Feel free to do whatever.

too bad nobody wants to make MALE bodies for skyrim

fix'd~

Believe me, considering how complex these are, it feels like bethesda doesn't want anyone to mess with the game. That's probably why most mods are modifications of the existing meshes, converstions from other games or just scripted stuff [that's anything but easy too] and there's very little CREATED models. ZeroFrost [creator of bloodwitch and knight of thorns armors] is an enlighted being for making such absudly awesome content, seriously.

But hopefully, I'll get there... eventually... maybe. And be able to play dragonborn with this race.

I'm sad to say, but this project is being put on hold until favoredsoul releases the new male body.

Femboy body base [unp] proved to have too many problems and will be replaced, and twink body still needs tweaks, but I'm thinking of replacing it fully when FS new body is out anyway.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This is by no means dead, i just can't work on it right now for two main reasons:

Final project i'm working on, not related to skyrim, but to game modding/creation in general.

Favored Soul body still not released. Still waiting for any info on it. - IF by any means it is confirmed to be never released, i'll work something else out.

• 2 weeks later...

Seriously, I WANT THIS so badly; I'm a femmy sort of guy, and short as well, and although I realize Skyrim's about being the big badass hero, I'd rather be able to "connect" with my character more (by making a Dunmer version of myself, but what the hell, right?). Definitely keeping an eye on his. I'm just sorry I've got zero skills in 3D modeling, else I'd be contributing!

EDIT: If you ever need a tester, hit me up :3

Seriously, I WANT THIS so badly; I'm a femmy sort of guy, and short as well, and although I realize Skyrim's about being the big badass hero, I'd rather be able to "connect" with my character more (by making a Dunmer version of myself, but what the hell, right?). Definitely keeping an eye on his. I'm just sorry I've got zero skills in 3D modeling, else I'd be contributing!

EDIT: If you ever need a tester, hit me up :3

Just keep in mind that this is based on BRETONS. While the body and mod will be available for anyone to tweak it as they see fit, the only other race that i can see that partially fits with this mod is the high elf. Mostly because yes, they are mostly mages, but they are also the tallest race available. A super tall trap sounds a bit strange to me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This would be very welcome, now I usually just play the cots race in skyrim because well, the males are just way too bulky, especially that insanely muscular back!

Too mucular is never handy, I always love a Jet Lee type of atlethic body, not overly muscular bodies. (though on some like a good friend of mine who is over 2 meters having bigger muscle looks great)

In games I generally love stealthy type of characters with daggers, bow and arrow (a pity WoW does not have that combo in one class), with such a character a slim/atlethic look is perfect.

Barbarian can be fun too, those of course need to be big with wild hair and oozing power, and that when they roar the earth shakes and foes tremble! I guess I am two sides to a coin. (partially also Paladin-ish but too strict to me, I am a free spirit)

all in all, looking forward to this mod! :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Love the idea,  would you have to start a new file or could you just use it as a body replacer?  Also would love a Neko one though i am sure that is not going to happen <_< lol

whats the player height going to be? same size of a normal adult or somewhat smaller? like a teen?  

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there, there's a lot of things happening that are out of my control. I'm still not sure how to go about doing this race, so i'm waiting for resources, or just more experience. In the meantime, i'm trying to do a certain weapon set, but i'm not giving this up one bit. Nooo, the weapon set is just me trying to do one step at a time, and MAYBE... learn how to do stuff from the ground up. I'm trying to find out how to properly open uvs and paint my own textures.

That said, back to info on this race. I haven't given up the initial idea of using both male and female slots for different shapes of male bodies. I'll also try to make the race compatible both with ECE and Schlongs of Skyrim - on both "versions" of the body.

That said, yeah, you can probably use the body as a replacer, but i'm intending to make a new race, so you may miss some functionalities.

• 4 weeks later...

Good news. Not directly related to this project, but good news indeed. I made my first mesh that works correctly in-game. It's a weapon, but that also means i went through the whole exporting/converting hassle of nif stuff for skyrim. I'll try to do a whole set of items, armor and weapons, and get back to this after gaining some EXP points.

The only new decisions about this mod is that i'm going to try and do a "light" and a "full" version. Kinda like SOS itself. The full should, like i probably mentioned before, support ECE, SOS, and have fully converted vanilla/dlc armors. Light version should only have the new bodyshapes in a "nevernude" option and the converted armor - not sure about ECE for it.

Good news. Not directly related to this project, but good news indeed. I made my first mesh that works correctly in-game. It's a weapon, but that also means i went through the whole exporting/converting hassle of nif stuff for skyrim. I'll try to do a whole set of items, armor and weapons, and get back to this after gaining some EXP points.

The only new decisions about this mod is that i'm going to try and do a "light" and a "full" version. Kinda like SOS itself. The full should, like i probably mentioned before, support ECE, SOS, and have fully converted vanilla/dlc armors. Light version should only have the new bodyshapes in a "nevernude" option and the converted armor - not sure about ECE for it.

Glad to know you're still on it. So, are you going to build the meshes from scratch?

• 3 weeks later...

Like i said before, hiatus. I'm not working on this, i'm working on other things to gain experience first. IF by any means i have to resort to new meshes, then so be it.

Also, there is bodyslide 2 now, so converting armors for whatever shape you want is finally possible - it just needs to be manually tweaked for that, but i've seen some tests that show a lot of promise.

There is something i should warn you all, tho - i don't plan to make or convert anything skimpy for the trap body. It is going to be a vanilla-mostly mesh collection for armors and clothes. After all or most available vanilla/dlc armors and clothes are converted [i'm going to use less sexy armor redux as base for the new armor addons for trap body, if i get permission] then some modded armors and clothes will start to be converted as long as permission is granted - dresses included, because this is a trap mod after all.

FINALLY, after all that, if no one has done it [which i seriously doubt] i may convert some stuff like underwear and lingerie. But when i get to this point, that's it. No super skimpy outfits, no fetish-themed outfits [besides crossdressing. It's part of the base idea of this mod] and the like. THE TWINK VARIATION WILL HAVE LESS OR NO FEMALE CONTENT CONVERTED. I'm not AlienSlof to convert female items to masculine bodies. While her work is great, it's not what i'm aiming for in here.

Meanwhile, alphas, nifskope, blender and all the export/convert/adjust jazz is slowly taking some of my free time. Next step as soon as i'm done with the shield i'm working on is try a bow. This will teach me about bone-skinning.

Quite interesting. will this be a whole gender affect (all males to have this body shape), or will it be more like a potion/spell that you target and the target gets that body shape). i see Sos - schlongs of skyrim support option, hope no conflicting with this.

i want to see this continue and possibly an updated picture. you have sparked my curiosity.