I was more seeing if it was something you could use or not I knew you did work with the TS races and I wasn't sure if you could use it or not.

I recently found out how to make a .esp so I was going through every ones nifs in the mods that I have installed and placing everything non playable for me into the chest so that I could wear them/use them a few things caused a CTD when I tried to wear them so I just deleted those ones a few I tagged wrong so I had to go back out and switch/add tags. I made a EVY monster race picture set and a different set of the other outfits.

I think this would a awesome addition to the LPK hardware set it wouldn't be that much different then the tentacle monster and I see nothing wrong with the tentacle monster. 

Here is the link if you want it and have a Merry Christmas! 

https://mega.co.nz/#!dRpw2DSa!HbvpxHRxF2XdYwPqD7q4DWhWkEEf4rs3ohd223CBF9k

Thanks, I will play with it just for fun :D.

BTW any particular preference of body you'd like to see that huge penis attached to? xD.

I usually use the HGEC_LikeABab body with BBB. Trying to get this stupid blender working the thing should come with sticks so you can decide which one you want to beat it with depending on how pissed it's making you.

Haha, cool. I can't wait to do something interesting, the WHEELS are turning and very rapidly :P.

I'll post it on her when done lol.

I just found this a few days ago, and I love it. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Thanks Zeisan,

May I ask (just for my purposes) do you like it for the Female aspect of Femboy aspect, I need to start asking around and figured I'd start with you :).

Thanks again for downloading ^_^.

I downloaded it for the femboy. I though it would be a nice change of pace from my usual big bouncing boobs. I've been looking through set body trying to figure a way to use the body just for my character. I'm just not being patient enough. I love your work, I might have to make my char some cute clothes.

I downloaded it for the femboy. I though it would be a nice change of pace from my usual big bouncing boobs. I've been looking through set body trying to figure a way to use the body just for my character. I'm just not being patient enough. I love your work, I might have to make my char some cute clothes.

Very nice, don't forget to download this mod too then :).

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24421-a-very-femboy-christmas/

Enjoy :).

Edit: FYI, I should post it on the thread itself, but the outfit is used as a decent defenced armor :).

I saw that on your blog, and its amazing. I've been running around in it since I got it. Thank you for this awesome body.

You're welcome. I hope to see lots of activety when I decide to open the femboy request thread. Shockingly this mod seems to have a good following and I am very happy because of this :).

With the request thread, it will be a good way to get lots of clothing for this body. While I will not do public releases for sometime, I will still do requests hence my request thread. Keep in mind, I tend to fly with random statements xD

• 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Sorry for the super late response. I sadly did not follow my own mods :(. Currently fixing that now so I can be more responsive.

The textures in the screenshots are in fact included in the package. The only thing that's not included are the weps and clothing (seperate mods) Also, the one tattooed variant is not as I don't usually do my custom tattoo textures as they're usually just for fun and not really worth being released - that and no often people want my hairy body textures :(.

But I do digress. Which issues are you encountering?

• 3 months later...

This is absolutely awesome. I just managed to get the meshes to work only on my character and I'm super excited about it. Also, I absolutely adore your race and while I suspect it's probably more of a personal thing, would you be willing to release it? If not, I'd still appreciate tips on how to get that sweet shine effect on the skin.

Thank you, Nixea for your comment. The skin i actually fairly easy to achieve, you just need to get Gloss Max and then select your desired gloss level. I used to use 10k but it was over kill so now I just stick with 300 and it does a good enough job. Also, to add the wet effect you'll have to modify the textures and then saving them as the normal files.. This can be achieved following this great Gloss Tutorial made by Jerbsinator.

Regarding the races, which one are you referring to? I think I took like 4 r 5 races in my screens hehe. Let me know :)

I was talking about the one you often use, which seems to be using a modified orcish mesh for the teeth and usually has cute curled horns, though it has cat ears in the pics here. It's super cute and original looking.

Ahh I see. Yeah that race was supposed to be a release. I was working on it for a rather ambitious project that never came to fruition :(. Did lots of planning, assembled a team and then real life issues kicked in for myself and them as well. The project never went on and is pretty much scrapped at this point. Now I've taken some of my contributions to the mod and combined them to make the races you see. Though the original race is the blue one. The others are just what were supposed to be "mixed" versions of the original race. As of now, I have not recalled which parts of the race(s) came from which one of my 50+ HS plugins, but enough requests, I'll consider a public release and a fixing of a few kinks (the horns we're just an alpha).

As always, I always look for feedback and this feedback is highly considered.

Below are shots of the original race

post-69966-0-49196500-1442048684_thumb.jpg

post-69966-0-22440600-1442048685_thumb.jpg

post-69966-0-77508100-1442048685_thumb.jpg

post-69966-0-36547100-1442048686_thumb.jpg

I was talking about the one you often use, which seems to be using a modified orcish mesh for the teeth and usually has cute curled horns, though it has cat ears in the pics here. It's super cute and original looking.

Ahh I see. Yeah that race was supposed to be a release. I was working on it for a rather ambitious project that never came to fruition :(. Did lots of planning, assembled a team and then real life issues kicked in for myself and them as well. The project never went on and is pretty much scrapped at this point. Now I've taken some of my contributions to the mod and combined them to make the races you see. Though the original race is the blue one. The others are just what were supposed to be "mixed" versions of the original race. As of now, I have not recalled which parts of the race(s) came from which one of my 50+ HS plugins, but enough requests, I'll consider a public release and a fixing of a few kinks (the horns we're just an alpha).

As always, I always look for feedback and this feedback is highly considered.

Below are shots of the original race

THat original blue is super cute too. It's a pity it didn't went on but at least you did get a super cutie of a character model though, so fingers crossed so that people take an interest and request it :D

• 2 years later...
13 minutes ago, salokcin1 said:

I know its been years since you released and pretty much everyone plays skyrim but how do you fix the issue where your naked body is invisible? also vote for blue!

Be sure your femalefoot.dds texture has a corresponding normal texture in the same folder. A common reason for invisible bodies.

femalefoot_n.dds

If you put the new mesh files in the _male folder ALL humanoid females will now use this body as a default.

If you have Set Body installed, you can swap out a body mesh you don't like for the new FCPA body. Since it needs its hands and feet to be unique, pick one of the Set Body folders that contains a full body rather than one that shares hands, feet or lower body.