7 minutes ago, Phaze Star said:

No, esos eventos solo funcionan específicamente para MILF. Sin embargo, puedes hacer uso de las posiciones de corte Breeding Mount, Stable Girl y Hucow como hombre. Cada año obtendrás un evento siempre que alguien trabaje en uno de esos trabajos (pero para Breeding Mount necesitan el rasgo de caballo roto que se adquiere más fácilmente mediante el castigo de caballo. O puedes buscar un personaje con el rasgo e invitarlo, pero eso es raro.)

Plans in the future to have a man do the horse punishment?

3 minutes ago, Phaze Star said:

I have no immediate plans since that tradition is all about MILF's. I suppose I could create a special role that allows Men to have some kind of version, but it is not a priority.

That said, I actually think I have an old concept that could work for that, so I might raise it's priority. The male version will probably be shorter than the MILF one though.

33 minutes ago, natakong said:

One last thing, how can my son get the "Momma's Boy trait and what does it cause?

Currently the only way to get that trait is through losing the War Mother Event Chain (You would need to make your Son the owner of a duchy whilst he has a martial focus and is tribal  if you ant him to proc that, although I think it is player only). Based on your level, the War Mother will start liking you more. My next main focus for this mod is a Regency system, in which Momma's boy will get expanded.

Edited by Phaze Star
29 minutes ago, JustHereForOneMod said:

Been trying out the latest update, I got both MILF traditions but can't seem to get the buildings (and by consequence, the court positions)

I'm using MBR + MA Compatch but I read earlier that it should be compatible with building mods since this doesn't replace anything.
Could it be Cultures Expanded - Standalone by any chance?

Do you have the Ordained MILF Rulership tradition in your culture? (How was it aquired because if you diverged you may have lsot it). Also what is MBR and MA?

Edited by Phaze Star
1 minute ago, Masterlance said:

I have Milk Stable, Stable Girls, Breeding Mounts and Hucows. But i didnt get some events, like "Cleaning the mare", "Life's Purpose" or Mount Maintenance.

I saw the events in the milfy_events.txt.

If they are staffed you should get an event yearly where you interact with them. Inside of that event - if you are female - there is an option to triger the ones you listed. Those events actually play for characters in those jobs, but the yearly event is a special way for their owner to get them.

8 hours ago, lorda888 said:

this mod is simply a masterpiece but the Ordained Milf Rulership Cultural Tradition doesn't appear to me any help 

Thank you! Ordained MILF Rulership will only show up if your culture has the MILF clans tradition. Make sure MILF clans has finished being added, it doesn't count if it still has a years left count down.

• 2 weeks later...

Quality Improvment and content addition small update!

• Added a Tooltip warning during primal elixer when you risk becoming incapable
  • Added new Mature Bush Trait
  • Moved Wild Horse event away from old trigger into Matured Bush, this will make them easier to avoid if you do not want them
    • Moved some other events into Matured Bush as well
  • Added a continuation event after the physician caused you to become Horse Broken
  • Added a yearly event for characters with the Horse Broken Trait