• 2 weeks later...

While it has interesting content, the event frequency *really* makes these mod events spammy. As someone with like 30 mods, this mod by itself can constitute upwards of 40% of ALL events to a character by itself. That should tell you how frequently events fire. I've had to manually disable or reduce the odds of events firing for much of the mod.

Some issues I've seen:

- The many events do not check for if the target is an AI. So you have these events all firing possibly hundreds or thousands of times across the entire game, costing lots of memory and save bloat but without adding anything to the player's experience.

- The Body Positivity event fires double every time it happens, which will flood your court with female friends. It also fires for AI courts, which seem to never say no, and result in them amassing courts of like 40 event-generated friends. Which effectively floods the game with characters.

- If you reject taking supplements there is no minimum cooldown until the next event. So like a multi-level marketing saleman they keep harassing you again and again until you say yes.

- The doctor and carriage events similarly lack a cooldown resulting in them firing sometimes multiple times per year. This would be fine if the average character lifespan was, I dunno, 25 years tops. But for characters that live into their 60s or 80s, this is very spammy and possibly balance-breaking.

The writing is decent, which is the frustrating part -- if it were fully a bad mod I could just remove it and never look at it again. But because the content is good and it's only the event gating/cooldown causing issues, I can't just give it up completely. If only all the events could have decent cooldowns this mod would be excellent.

On 1/21/2024 at 10:56 PM, veedanya said:

While it has interesting content, the event frequency *really* makes these mod events spammy. As someone with like 30 mods, this mod by itself can constitute upwards of 40% of ALL events to a character by itself. That should tell you how frequently events fire. I've had to manually disable or reduce the odds of events firing for much of the mod.

Some issues I've seen:

The writing is decent, which is the frustrating part -- if it were fully a bad mod I could just remove it and never look at it again. But because the content is good and it's only the event gating/cooldown causing issues, I can't just give it up completely. If only all the events could have decent cooldowns this mod would be excellent.

If you don't like the quantity, then what's the problem with changing the chance of an event occurring?

This is the latest version of the Chinese translation by the author. In the past, Huahuantr helped me with the translation work for a period of time, but when you updated this version, neither she nor I had time to translate the latest module text. Finally, thank you to the author for your module

simp_chinese.zip

3 hours ago, Dark_Crow said:

This is the latest version of the Chinese translation by the author. In the past, Huahuantr helped me with the translation work for a period of time, but when you updated this version, neither she nor I had time to translate the latest module text. Finally, thank you to the author for your module

simp_chinese.zip 120.6 kB · 1 download

No problem. I will attach it properly with the next update. Thanks for the effort to both of you.

4 hours ago, GromMetal said:

For some reason I can't build milfy buildings even though i got the Milf traditions. Did I miss something?

Make sure the culture of that county actually converted to your Culture. If it is just you nothing will happen.

Can someone give me a step by step process of how to download and install the mod?

I downloaded it but got a .rar file I couldn’t do anything with and when I put it in my mod folder it doesn’t show up on my launcher. I am very new to modding and have only downloaded the main mods.

21 minutes ago, shano9249 said:

Can someone give me a step by step process of how to download and install the mod?

I downloaded it but got a .rar file I couldn’t do anything with and when I put it in my mod folder it doesn’t show up on my launcher. I am very new to modding and have only downloaded the main mods.

You have to extract that rar with either 7zip or winrar, both are free programs. Then put them into the mod folder of CK3 which is probably on your C drive.

6 minutes ago, Phaze Star said:

You have to extract that rar with either 7zip or winrar, both are free programs. Then put them into the mod folder of CK3 which is probably on your C drive.

Thank you!! I will try this soon. This mod sounds like an awesome idea that I’ve really wanted to try out.

In the description of this mod it says that the War Mother event chain is for Male Tribals, however, I got the event (with the duel) as the feudal Empire of Italia. Is that intentional or is it a bug? 

In addition, I had some weird bugs with the court physician as a male ruler with events that are clearly meant for female rulers such as the breast cancer check-up, dildo stress relief, and even the horse cock offer. I have no idea if these are bugs arising from clashing with other mods I have running or just from the mod itself. 

59 minutes ago, zyxw said:

In the description of this mod it says that the War Mother event chain is for Male Tribals, however, I got the event (with the duel) as the feudal Empire of Italia. Is that intentional or is it a bug? 

In addition, I had some weird bugs with the court physician as a male ruler with events that are clearly meant for female rulers such as the breast cancer check-up, dildo stress relief, and even the horse cock offer. I have no idea if these are bugs arising from clashing with other mods I have running or just from the mod itself. 

I am fairly confident all of those gender conflicts are due to your mod list. I was playing today as a male ruler with none of those issues and I never heard anyone else have them either.

22 minutes ago, Ozvelpoon said:

Found a bug, does this mod alter pregnancy in any way? The pregnancy trait does not progress beyond 1 month, but I am still troubleshooting and will report back.

Not sure that is this mod. If you are running my other mod, any pregancy triggered by a Futanari character will visually not update, but will eventually birth a child al the same. I have it in the knwon bug section, but as far as my most recent playtest Milfy Mod pregancies are fine.

1 hour ago, Phaze Star said:

Not sure that is this mod. If you are running my other mod, any pregancy triggered by a Futanari character will visually not update, but will eventually birth a child al the same. I have it in the knwon bug section, but as far as my most recent playtest Milfy Mod pregancies are fine.

That would explain it. I installed both mods simultaneously so I was trying to disentangle their content and thought the problem was on this side. Thank you.

1 minute ago, Ozvelpoon said:

That would explain it. I installed both mods simultaneously so I was trying to disentangle their content and thought the problem was on this side. Thank you.

No issue, I hope you enjoy them!

1 hour ago, Phaze Star said:

I hope you enjoy them!

Amazing, you even inspired me to make one for me (personal use of course). may i ask how you set a custom background? it never loads 🙁

Spoiler

CapturadeTela(191).png.6a3107d8c50ba428d81b4eef65caff2b.png

37 minutes ago, HD_HD said:

Amazing, you even inspired me to make one for me (personal use of course). may i ask how you set a custom background? it never loads 🙁

Hide contents

CapturadeTela(191).png.6a3107d8c50ba428d81b4eef65caff2b.png

Cool to see I inspired creativity. If I am not mistaken, that is a custom event background isn't it?

1 hour ago, HD_HD said:

yeah i mean one not original from the game, i started to lose sanity so i put "fp3_cave" or whathever on it lol

Aside from naming the dds image, you also need a txt file in common\event_backgrounds\your_file_here
inside which you define the background (Look at Paradox's event background file to learn all the custom options)

New Regency Update!

This Milfy Mod update is focused around a sizeable regency system where MILF's can try and set up their Son's with more experianced spouses who will guid their rule and keep them safe. Part of this arangment means the spouse will have a lot of control over the realm as a regent, but you will be able to make important choices with the events.

If you enjoy any of my work please consider doinationg on my Ko-Fi https://ko-fi.com/phazestar  My financial situation is in a rough spot and I may have to stop spending time on mods if I cna't find some money. Either way, thanks for trying the mod out!

Features This Update:

• New decision for MILF's who have un-betrothed sons aged 12 or above
  • Events for MILF Mothers updating them on the betrothal progress
  • POV events from the Son's perspective if the player is the Son and not the MILF Mother
  • A full range of events for the betrothal section of the Regency
    • Note: Post Marriage does not have events yet so for balance the spouse will not become a regent for now
  • A new Horse Travel event if you have Matured Bush Trait
  • Rebalanced some old content
  • Bug Fixes
On 2/10/2024 at 3:40 PM, Phaze Star said:

New Regency Update!

This Milfy Mod update is focused around a sizeable regency system where MILF's can try and set up their Son's with more experianced spouses who will guid their rule and keep them safe. Part of this arangment means the spouse will have a lot of control over the realm as a regent, but you will be able to make important choices with the events.

If you enjoy any of my work please consider doinationg on my Ko-Fi https://ko-fi.com/phazestar  My financial situation is in a rough spot and I may have to stop spending time on mods if I cna't find some money. Either way, thanks for trying the mod out!

Features This Update:

• New decision for MILF's who have un-betrothed sons aged 12 or above
  • Events for MILF Mothers updating them on the betrothal progress
  • POV events from the Son's perspective if the player is the Son and not the MILF Mother
  • A full range of events for the betrothal section of the Regency
    • Note: Post Marriage does not have events yet so for balance the spouse will not become a regent for now
  • A new Horse Travel event if you have Matured Bush Trait
  • Rebalanced some old content
  • Bug Fixes

Male POV is not triggering for me? Been trying quite a bit but milf_events.0181 #Matching of Matrons should be the natural start of the event chain right? Male POV can't start the event chain as of now it seems?

58 minutes ago, milfmoisturizer said:

Male POV is not triggering for me? Been trying quite a bit but milf_events.0181 #Matching of Matrons should be the natural start of the event chain right? Male POV can't start the event chain as of now it seems?

It worked during testing. Your Mother has to be a MILF and you as any of her 12+ year old Sons. Under these conditions she is likely to start the first event which then shifts control to the human player for the rest of it (AKA You)