15 minutes ago, Zod said:

Thanks for making this wonderful mod! Looks like an other great update!

Quick question regarding this feature though:

Will it affect compability with other mods that add basic buildings? Afaik you can only ever have the buildings from one of those at a time.

This should actually be compatable as I do not overwrite vanilla files for the buildings or court positions.

Hey Phaze,
Tried the milf mod and futa mod. Concept is really good. Functions as intended, but.. The event spam makes the game unplayable man. Going to war or traveling on x4/x5 speed makes it just go nuts. Can you make them further apart or something? I really want to enjoy playing with this mod. Thanks :)

1 hour ago, marinara said:

Hey Phaze,
Tried the milf mod and futa mod. Concept is really good. Functions as intended, but.. The event spam makes the game unplayable man. Going to war or traveling on x4/x5 speed makes it just go nuts. Can you make them further apart or something? I really want to enjoy playing with this mod. Thanks :)

I have been trying to space them out a little more, but a lot of my playtime is spent outside of war so having a lot of event's is benifical for me. With Futa especially, if events were "rare" the mechanic I set up would not work that well.

13 hours ago, Phaze Star said:

I have been trying to space them out a little more, but a lot of my playtime is spent outside of war so having a lot of event's is benifical for me. With Futa especially, if events were "rare" the mechanic I set up would not work that well.

Dunno if it's possible but if you get a backed up event once then it can be substituted with a notification. Or something like that ^^

6 hours ago, marinara said:

Dunno if it's possible but if you get a backed up event once then it can be substituted with a notification. Or something like that ^^

This thread is for Milfy Mod, and I also do not know if that is possible. I could make a differnet event that you never see bit not everyone would want that.

7 hours ago, LUXLUXLUX001 said:

Hello, I make a new Chinese translation; Some new events were missing in the presenting one.

simp_chinese.zip 110.08 kB · 1 download

btw, the trigger speed of events are too frequently

Thanks for the new translation. There are a lot of different event chains now, so as a result there are also a lot of events that want to show up per year.

It's a pretty wonderful 'playable' mod!!!

And I have very personal advice, please forgive me if you think it offensive;

The bestiality series treats and events are almost all strong negative modifies, which somehow makes me not want some of the consequences, such as horse_blood which makes people ugly.

As it's unreal enough, why not make that more unreal like horse_blood makes people beautiful?

15 minutes ago, LUXLUXLUX001 said:

It's a pretty wonderful 'playable' mod!!!

And I have very personal advice, please forgive me if you think it offensive;

The bestiality series treats and events are almost all strong negative modifies, which somehow makes me not want some of the consequences, such as horse_blood which makes people ugly.

As it's unreal enough, why not make that more unreal like horse_blood makes people beautiful?

As far as the horse stuff goes it is supposed to be bad, because humans are not supposed to do that. Horse Blooded is an indication that your family has done something bad, but you can still be successful as a horse blooded character. That said, there is one more horse trait planned which is still socially negative, but is not punishing statwise. I have not implimented it yet.

1 hour ago, yes, said:

How do I prevent a milf wife from fucking a horse? (I do not accept "Don't marry a milf" as an answer)

If it is your wife it is likely due to a horse going after her and she wasn't strong enough to stop it, so currently the only way to avoid that is improving her prowess.

1 hour ago, imOnlyHereforSkyrim said:

you should make it so the horse punishment is available by default

Horse Punishment's whole point was it was apart of the MILF ancient traditions.

11 minutes ago, Time Seeker said:

Well that was hard, was king get war mother, she immediately assigned a male duke over me, don't get ANY event till i over throw the duke by breaking 3 truces quickly as possible.

A+ for that comeback though! The war mother can go wild sometimes. I usually cal that event chain 2 paths (Win or lose) but in truth if you lose, she might like you, kill you, or even start conquering all your neibours!

6 minutes ago, natakong said:

How can I do the Horse Punishment to a courtier or a prisoner, what is what I need?

You need the ordained MILF tradition. To get that you first need MILF clans. On the mod page there are instructions on how to get MILF clans, the quickest way is to be a male ruler who qualifies for the War Mother event and make sure you lose.

15 minutes ago, Phaze Star said:

You need the ordained MILF tradition. To get that you first need MILF clans. On the mod page there are instructions on how to get MILF clans, the quickest way is to be a male ruler who qualifies for the War Mother event and make sure you lose.

It is possible to do the horse punishment, while my character is a male?

14 minutes ago, natakong said:

It is possible to do the horse punishment, while my character is a male?

No, those events only work for MILFs specifically. You can however make use of the Breeding Mount, Stable Girl and Hucow court positions as a male. Each year you will get an event so long as someone works one of those jobs (But for Breeding Mount they need the horse broken trait which is most easily aquired via horse punishment. Or you could search for a character with the trait and invite them but that is rare.)

Edited by Phaze Star