7 hours ago, Masterlance said:

When using the console to remove the beauty/ugly trait, the person gets normal.

Is it possible to make the horse blood trait the same or do you want it as is?

Personally, I prefer it when the appearance depends on the trait itself.

The idea is this trait passes down genes that affect your bloodline, so your children still being affect for a few generations fits that vision. If this becomes a major complaint I will look itno it. I believe beauty etc messs with portraits which my trait does not and would take time away from adding to the Mod over all.

1 hour ago, shar95 said:

Hello. Very nice mod, but did you had to add ntr stuff? I all for sexualising MILF content in CK3, but i still would prefer not to do any infidel things.

I just add whatever I feel makes sense for whatever I am trying to achieve at the time. At no point did I have a goal "Add NTR" or something like that. Glad you enjoy the mod in general, but no there is not a way to seperate which ever part you consider ntr. My recommendation if it was an option is to not select it. If it was something you could not avoid (Which by the way I am pretty sure I always let you avoid impactful things) then sadly the only choice would be to uninstal my mod.

On 12/15/2023 at 5:28 PM, Phaze Star said:

I just add whatever I feel makes sense for whatever I am trying to achieve at the time. At no point did I have a goal "Add NTR" or something like that. Glad you enjoy the mod in general, but no there is not a way to seperate which ever part you consider ntr. My recommendation if it was an option is to not select it. If it was something you could not avoid (Which by the way I am pretty sure I always let you avoid impactful things) then sadly the only choice would be to uninstal my mod.

Hey, i get all that :) . I wrote my comment after getting event with "pirate visit". There was two picks "Want cock" and "Nah". Picked "Nah" and still got fucked, lol.

Except the War Mother questline, may I know whether the other events will happen when controlling character is male? (I assume other than War Mother questline, other events can be activated by female character)

I have seen the files, however, maybe because I am a newbie who wants to make a mod, I cannot find how the sex of controlling character matters the happening of event.

Well, I always play both sexes, I would love to see some scenes when I am playing a female character, but at the same time, I don't want to see some events or memories happen when I am playing male character. 

Edited by nds12345
5 hours ago, shar95 said:

Hey, i get all that :) . I wrote my comment after getting event with "pirate visit". There was two picks "Want cock" and "Nah". Picked "Nah" and still got fucked, lol.

When you pick nah you actually just watch. To avoid that event completely, don't take up the lusty MILF on her offer. Pick one of the other two instead.

29 minutes ago, nds12345 said:

Except the War Mother questline, may I know whether the other events will happen when controlling character is male? (I assume other than War Mother questline, other events can be activated by female character)

I have seen the files, however, maybe because I am a newbie who wants to make a mod, I cannot find how the sex of controlling character matters the happening of event.

Well, I always play both sexes, I would love to see some scenes when I am playing a female character, but at the same time, I don't want to see some events or memories happen when I am playing male character. 

Since the core of the Mod are the MILFs, there is more content when you are a female ruler. Currently male rulers have bits and peices of content with their largest being the War Mother by far. Female rulers (Especially MILFs) have many questlines and mechanics that males either do not have, or only partially have. When I play I swap between males and females based on which children survive so I want at least a fair bit for everyone.

But some events are intended for male or female only.

1 hour ago, *Darth Vader* said:

I think the cups of the tribe event (milf_events.0127) is a bit too frequent as I'm seeing the courtiers that spawn with this event all over and I believe after sometime it slows the game down a bit with having all of these added people floating around

I will put a 1 per court limit on the spawn event. Ultimatly playing with a mod that adds fertility (like this one) will eventually slow your game regardless

22 hours ago, Phaze Star said:

When you pick nah you actually just watch. To avoid that event completely, don't take up the lusty MILF on her offer. Pick one of the other two instead.

Since the core of the Mod are the MILFs, there is more content when you are a female ruler. Currently male rulers have bits and peices of content with their largest being the War Mother by far. Female rulers (Especially MILFs) have many questlines and mechanics that males either do not have, or only partially have. When I play I swap between males and females based on which children survive so I want at least a fair bit for everyone.

But some events are intended for male or female only.

Thank you for reply!

According to your reply, does it mean that only rulers would activate the storyline, the non-rule spouse would not activate any storyline?

2 minutes ago, ZombieLiveGame said:

I tried it, the names and descriptions are not displayed there, only different desc_submission and something like that

If that is the case, an older version will also not work. My mod for the most part is not tied to any of the systems that changed since 1.11.0 because it is mostly just text and traits. I will send you an older build but other than that you are on your own here.

1 minute ago, Phaze Star said:

If that is the case, an older version will also not work. My mod for the most part is not tied to any of the systems that changed since 1.11.0 because it is mostly just text and traits. I will send you an older build but other than that you are on your own here.

Thank you at least for this help ?

New update has arrived, it is a big one!

• New prison scene for characters who got mind broken
  • New Event for married couples where one member has Voluptuous Ass
  • Continuing the Ancient Recipe event chain with a new physician
  • Added a new building for the first time!
  • Added new court positions!
  • Added a lot (Like, a lot) of events for those court positions!
  • Improved older content (Such as weighted ai choices)
14 hours ago, Phaze Star said:

Added a new building for the first time!

Thanks for making this wonderful mod! Looks like an other great update!

Quick question regarding this feature though:

Will it affect compability with other mods that add basic buildings? Afaik you can only ever have the buildings from one of those at a time.