7 minutes ago, Tyrgalon said:

The culture tradition isnt showing up anywhere for some reason, do you have to unlock it in some way or?

Is there more content for a feudal or tribal ruler atm?

Yes you must unlock it. The "Normal" way is to have 4 or more MILF's in your court. The other way is through loosing the War Mother Questline. Take your pick. As for content, this V7 is the first time any tribal specific content was created. The more noticible differnce is female rulers currently have more events and traits than males.

7 hours ago, Tyrgalon said:

How do you get the "War Mother Questline" then?

Is the "clan milf" tradition tribal only or also for feudals?

War Mother takes place if you are male tribal ruler aged 25 or higher and have a martial lifestyle. All governments can adopt MILF clans

18 hours ago, Phaze Star said:

Thanks for playing! Are you saying that you had to remove hte ability for the Mommy Milker trait to boost Wet Nurse? I haven't had to do that in my own tests.

Snipaste_2023-11-12_21-55-23.png.b15b6c5b0e3746b5c558e92ee1922c48.pngSnipaste_2023-11-12_21-36-57.png.f11a5994e8fa61c7a3ccb52c5cb8d075.png

I mean this.And that's the change with new update.BTW, i've solved it.

1 hour ago, SryImDumb said:

Great mod! One suggestion - make MILF events fire less often. I have like 9 MILF friends and this is kinda overpowered in terms of stress relief (and they keep coming). Or at least make an option in body positivity event to dismiss friendship

Hmm. Is there really such a thing as too many MILFs in your life though? I can look into an option to ignore all 3 of them, but do note they tend to leave or die, at least when I played.

4 minutes ago, Dark_Crow said:

Dear author, this is the latest Chinese translation I have done with my friend Huahuantr. I would like to move your module to China, so I request your authorization.

simp_chinese.zip 51.66 kB · 0 downloads

2 questions.
1: Is this more up-to-date than the current Simplified Chinese translation that I host on my page?
2: When you say move module to China, what do you mean? Anyone is able to download from this page already.

1 hour ago, Dark_Crow said:

1. The correct translation is the latest module Chinese translation you sent.

2. I mean to share with those who are unable to access this page, because due to the special situation in China, not everyone can access this page

Ah I see. Well in that case, yes you can provide an access for china as long as you include me in the credits of the download.

On 11/12/2023 at 3:40 AM, Phaze Star said:

War Mother takes place if you are male tribal ruler aged 25 or higher and have a martial lifestyle. All governments can adopt MILF clans

Is there a way to lower the age to 20? Like a code to change or is it something hard coded in the game? (Like the trigger used was borrowed from the main game)

Thanks.

Love the mod btw, I actually really like the war mother quest.

5 hours ago, Wra7hofAchilles said:

Is there a way to lower the age to 20? Like a code to change or is it something hard coded in the game? (Like the trigger used was borrowed from the main game)

Thanks.

Love the mod btw, I actually really like the war mother quest.

Yes if you wish you can change the age in the event, however I chose that age limit so you could actually have made a reputation.
Also I am glad you like the quest, this is the first proper "character" focused event I have done. Many add-ons for it are in the work.

7 hours ago, Wra7hofAchilles said:

Pretty much all triggers for events are found in milfy-mod\common\on_action\milfy_random_events.txt.
The section you are looking for is called war_mother_pulse. Simply change the age >= 24 to age >= 20.

If you want to change anything about the event itself, you'd find it in milfy-mod\events\milfy_events.txt.

The spawn event is milf_events.0048, the victory is milf_events.0051, and the loss is milf_events.0052.

Just remember that you make any and all changes at your own risk. Keeping a backup of the respective file is advisable.