• 2 weeks later...

Hello, and thanks for the mob I really appreciate it !

but I would like to change a small thing about the wieght gain because with CBO I get to play with a whale, I tried to change something in "mod\milfy-mod\common\script_values"

character_weight_base_value = {
    add = 0
    #Any modifiers that will affect weight?
    if = {
        limit = {
            is_ai = yes # Players gaining weight is handled through health.5004
            has_character_modifier = gaining_weight_modifier
        }
        add = 10

to 10 to try te reduce the weight gain but didn't worked, maybe I'm not looking at the good line, I don't understand where to fix that value

I'm just a user not a modder ^^ can anyone help please ?

On 9/27/2023 at 1:24 PM, Gigitfou said:

Hello, and thanks for the mob I really appreciate it !

but I would like to change a small thing about the wieght gain because with CBO I get to play with a whale, I tried to change something in "mod\milfy-mod\common\script_values"

character_weight_base_value = {
    add = 0
    #Any modifiers that will affect weight?
    if = {
        limit = {
            is_ai = yes # Players gaining weight is handled through health.5004
            has_character_modifier = gaining_weight_modifier
        }
        add = 10

to 10 to try te reduce the weight gain but didn't worked, maybe I'm not looking at the good line, I don't understand where to fix that value

I'm just a user not a modder ^^ can anyone help please ?

Hi, glad you enjoy the mod. You are looking in the wrong place. Go to the "trait check" section and look for has trait = milf near the end of that list, then change that value. but from what I understand CBO has a habbit of creating whales with anything not specifically designed for it, so you might still have issues.

Thanks you ! I think I found it

########
#Trait check
########

if = {
        limit = { has_trait = milf }
        add = 10
}

I'll test with 10 and see what happen ! I don't want to totaly remove the weight gain cause it's a good idea and immersive systeme !

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, 自然的曲调 said:

I have translated the mod into simp_Chinese and if you want I can send the translation to you LOL

or,if you think it's sth troublesome,I can upload the mod with Simp_Chinese myself?

If you send me the file I will attach it to this mod.
Not sure why some events are saying they are not vlaid, last time I checked I am pretty sure everything worked fine

2 hours ago, 自然的曲调 said:

Did you know another user has previously attempted to do the same thing? You can find a link on the download page. They did ask if anyone would colabarate with them, maybe you could merge these files with their efforts? If not I guess I will put both yours and theirs as options.

9 hours ago, UberDongus said:

What's the changelog for the newest update? Was pretty Happ to see one of my favorite mods updated, but don't quite have the time to check it out atm.

Nothing major, someone donated a simplified Chinese localization so I added it into downloads. That said, I am looking in to making an actual update for this Mod once more so keep your eyes pealed.

On 10/20/2023 at 2:25 AM, Phaze Star said:

Did you know another user has previously attempted to do the same thing? You can find a link on the download page. They did ask if anyone would colabarate with them, maybe you could merge these files with their efforts? If not I guess I will put both yours and theirs as options.

Hi Phaze, it's me, the man have worked for the localization work of this mod before. And I am sorry about stopped the localizaion work of previous versions. I am afraid I can't get enough time to continue the work in the future. I am glad to see @自然的曲调 to take over the localizaion work. I think Phaze you can delete the link in the mod's introduction.

Thanks to 自然的曲调, and also the two guys named liuxi122 and LSF2000, who have finished the localization work with me together on paratranz. And the most important, thanks to Phaze, thanks for the work of this mod.

10 hours ago, Lex0223 said:

Hi Phaze, it's me, the man have worked for the localization work of this mod before. And I am sorry about stopped the localizaion work of previous versions. I am afraid I can't get enough time to continue the work in the future. I am glad to see @自然的曲调 to take over the localizaion work. I think Phaze you can delete the link in the mod's introduction.

Thanks to 自然的曲调, and also the two guys named liuxi122 and LSF2000, who have finished the localization work with me together on paratranz. And the most important, thanks to Phaze, thanks for the work of this mod.

Hi, thanks for stopping by again. Don't worry about not being able to finish the translation, we have all been unable to finish something in life. I hope even though you finished working on translations you can still enjoy this Mod.

Thank you for keeping this interesting mod updated!?And this is what I found in the latest 1.11.1 version, that buff of court position would not display with  this mod, because of the update of the file located in common\court_positions\types. However,as long as i delete the another file in mod, things going well.

2 hours ago, haylou said:

Thank you for keeping this interesting mod updated!?And this is what I found in the latest 1.11.1 version, that buff of court position would not display with  this mod, because of the update of the file located in common\court_positions\types. However,as long as i delete the another file in mod, things going well.

Thanks for playing! Are you saying that you had to remove hte ability for the Mommy Milker trait to boost Wet Nurse? I haven't had to do that in my own tests.