2 hours ago, The Lord said:

Pretty much all triggers for events are found in milfy-mod\common\on_action\milfy_random_events.txt.
The section you are looking for is called war_mother_pulse. Simply change the age >= 24 to age >= 20.

If you want to change anything about the event itself, you'd find it in milfy-mod\events\milfy_events.txt.

The spawn event is milf_events.0048, the victory is milf_events.0051, and the loss is milf_events.0052.

Just remember that you make any and all changes at your own risk. Keeping a backup of the respective file is advisable.

I mean, if things go bad and the mod stops working worst case couldn't you just delete it and re-download it? Or is there more to it?

1 hour ago, Wra7hofAchilles said:

I mean, if things go bad and the mod stops working worst case couldn't you just delete it and re-download it? Or is there more to it?

Nope. It's just faster to have backups or the downloaded zip saved somewhere instead of redownloading every time.

7 hours ago, The Lord said:

Nope. It's just faster to have backups or the downloaded zip saved somewhere instead of redownloading every time.

Ok... this is dumb but odd and just my luck.

Went to change the age but the mod wasn't seeding anyone in the world as milfs....so I said "Oh well" and changed it back. Still not seeding... the content is there and I can search for the mod traits but no one has them or gets them.

So I reinstalled the mod. Same problem. Deleted the mod and reinstalled from scratch. Same issue, (not seeding)

I actually uninstalled CK3, and did all the mods again from scratch... same problem BUT I apparently fixed 2 another mods that always showed up as an error no matter how many times I tried... so like... I broke this mod but got two others to work. Which makes no sense.

I'll try again later hopefully I can get this great mod back up and running. (for reference, all the traits are there in character creation, I can search for them etc but they never appear in the game. No AI uses them/has them). Also in the mod playlist it shows it as perfectly running and fine, (no Red or Yellow Triangle). So I'll tinker and see if I can get this one working again.

I'm not mad just confused... but such is how this goes. lol

52 minutes ago, Wra7hofAchilles said:

Ok... this is dumb but odd and just my luck.

Went to change the age but the mod wasn't seeding anyone in the world as milfs....so I said "Oh well" and changed it back. Still not seeding... the content is there and I can search for the mod traits but no one has them or gets them.

So I reinstalled the mod. Same problem. Deleted the mod and reinstalled from scratch. Same issue, (not seeding)

I actually uninstalled CK3, and did all the mods again from scratch... same problem BUT I apparently fixed 2 another mods that always showed up as an error no matter how many times I tried... so like... I broke this mod but got two others to work. Which makes no sense.

I'll try again later hopefully I can get this great mod back up and running. (for reference, all the traits are there in character creation, I can search for them etc but they never appear in the game. No AI uses them/has them). Also in the mod playlist it shows it as perfectly running and fine, (no Red or Yellow Triangle). So I'll tinker and see if I can get this one working again.

I'm not mad just confused... but such is how this goes. lol

That is a part of the modding life. MILF has an on_action event that checks for how many babies a woman who has given birth already has (Similar to the birthed many children modifier), so if that is not firing anymore either somehow your actions have broken it (Maybe deleted a bracket, but you reinstalled everything...) Or simply none of the Women you were checking had 5+ children.

Lesson of the day, 25 was the correct age after all ;)

22 minutes ago, Phaze Star said:

That is a part of the modding life. MILF has an on_action event that checks for how many babies a woman who has given birth already has (Similar to the birthed many children modifier), so if that is not firing anymore either somehow your actions have broken it (Maybe deleted a bracket, but you reinstalled everything...) Or simply none of the Women you were checking had 5+ children.

Lesson of the day, 25 was the correct age after all ;)

The bracket thing might very well be an issue... as I was originally searching for the event trigger I was hitting Ctrl F but instead hit Shift F so I went to delete it so maybe I deleted a bracket...

Still. I deleted the whole mod and re-installed from scratch so... no idea atm.

And yeah I was checking women with 5+ kids.

And yes... 25 is the right age. Lol

8 hours ago, Wra7hofAchilles said:

Still. I deleted the whole mod and re-installed from scratch so... no idea atm.

If you get the mod without any changes to work again and have Discord, you can just message me on Discord if you want to. Then I'll hand you the file with the age change. I'm on Cheri's server with the same name as here on LoversLab.

Edited by The Lord
On 11/19/2023 at 2:56 AM, The Lord said:

If you get the mod without any changes to work again and have Discord, you can just message me on Discord if you want to. Then I'll hand you the file with the age change. I'm on Cheri's server with the same name as here on LoversLab.

Thank ye.

Once I'm free from my workload, I'm going to get back to getting the mod to work again.

15 hours ago, valkykitten said:

So for the Men-at-arms am i only supposed to be able to recruit Barren Fighters? i haven't seen the option to recruit Milf Guards or Loyal Maids. only the "gather mothers for war" and the "you will train maids" decisions show up for those two.

That decision is currently how you recruit the other two yes.

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, Juandice said:

Been a while since I've seen these threads. Didn't see the horsefucker patch coming. That being  said, gl Phazestar!

As my skills improve more and more "additional" things will probably join the MILF content, although they remain a focus point.

8 hours ago, Squishy Chop Squid said:

Maybe consider use more realistic illustration? Otherwise it clashes with other MAA unit illustrations...

Hide contents

example.jpg.38c4327a21da1fff5a785345f2a9f466.jpg

Hide contents

1643238722_65-uhd-name-p-amazonka-odezhda-devushka-krasivo-foto-74.jpg.eb94903cace592466a89e56cc339d67b.jpg

original so you can photo manipulate into your preference.

Apart from the fact that the woman was naked, I felt that what I included fit the water paint artstyle well enough. But if you dislike what I have, go to the mod file and rename the image.

Hello.

I want to get a german CK3 and a readable english Milfy Mod.

So i renamed the following english to german

english (folder)

commission_milk_maid_l_english.yml

milfy_embrace_motherhood_l_english.yml

milfy_traits_localization_l_english.yml

into

german (folder)

commission_milk_maid_l_german.yml

milfy_embrace_motherhood_l_german.yml

milfy_traits_localization_l_german.yml

But without success. Did i forget something?

3 hours ago, Masterlance said:

Hello.

english (folder)

into

german (folder)

I actually know very little when it comes to setting up other localisations. I don't think you are supposed to re-name the files but instead create a german folder and add those "milfy_traits_localization_I_german.yml" etc inside there.

Edited by Phaze Star
7 hours ago, Masterlance said:

Hello.

english (folder)

into

german (folder)

You need to go into the renamed localisation files and change the first line of each, which reads l_english: to l_german: as well.