17 hours ago, Phaze Star said:

No idea then, it seems to work for others

I just fixed it randomly. It wasn't in my mitigated playset. So I had to do something on the launcher to add it into it. It did show up as an installed mod. Just wasn't in an active playset till I put it in one. I guess it's something I did when making a set for vanilla and the lord of rings mod

Edited by ptp190

In the playthrough I'm in now my wife had so many kids...???. I stopped counting after 8. I'm like again ?. Why again? Turning everything other son not good into varangians, monks and holy order members asap. 

Need to see if it affects courtiers who have a bunch of kids. But over the mod works really well ??

2 hours ago, ptp190 said:

In the playthrough I'm in now my wife had so many kids...???. I stopped counting after 8. I'm like again ?. Why again? Turning everything other son not good into varangians, monks and holy order members asap. 

Need to see if it affects courtiers who have a bunch of kids. But over the mod works really well ??

Glad you are enjoying it so far! So long as a couriter can have 5 kids, they will get the trait

6 hours ago, Elysiasiasia said:

This idea sounds so nice. Can I add chinese translation for this mod?

Would you post this mod on gitlab or somewhere? so that translaters can easily post their localization files.

If you do not wanna post files on gitlab, I can just post localization files here.

I don't know what gitlab is, but if you want to post them here I have no problem with that!

It seems like the new events will create low born milf friends even for AI, sometimes it create too many people who have the milf trait. Is it possible that the events only apply for the players(i mean make the choice in game rule). Too many Ai may delay the game.

33 minutes ago, liuxi122 said:

It seems like the new events will create low born milf friends even for AI, sometimes it create too many people who have the milf trait. Is it possible that the events only apply for the players(i mean make the choice in game rule). Too many Ai may delay the game.

The AI are supposed to be able to take those events as well, the issue is that those friends can then also do it themselves. I am looking into the problem currently. I might restrict the event to rulers only, which means the lowborn MILFs will not take the vent themselves

Hi Phaze, I am a fan of your mod. And I am working on the simpified chinese localization work of Milfy.

The work is proceeding on paratranz.cn, and the project is still private. And I hope I can get your permission to make the project public. If you are not willing to do these, I will keep it private for my own using.

10 hours ago, brgont said:

I suggest using this https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2342385980 to make fake localisation. So that text on other languages will actually look as text (though english) not as milf_events.228.desc

That is probably something I would do at the end, if at all. Nothing against localisaions, but I am focused on other things right now

41 minutes ago, Lex0223 said:

Hi Phaze, I am a fan of your mod. And I am working on the simpified chinese localization work of Milfy.

The work is proceeding on paratranz.cn, and the project is still private. And I hope I can get your permission to make the project public. If you are not willing to do these, I will keep it private for my own using.

Nice that you enjoy my mod so much! Letting other's play is a good thing in general. I wouldn't mind you posting your localisation here so that everything is in one place! (I don't know anything about what paratranz.cn is)

Edited by Phaze Star
1 hour ago, Phaze Star said:

Nice that you enjoy my mod so much! Letting other's play is a good thing in general. I wouldn't mind you posting your localisation here so that everything is in one place! (I don't know anything about what paratranz.cn is)

That's nice. Paratranz is an open source website for mod localization.

And here is the project link: https://paratranz.cn/projects/7907

I have already set it public.

1 hour ago, Phaze Star said:

That is probably something I would do at the end, if at all. Nothing against localisaions, but I am focused on other things right now

All you need to do is

1) Download archive (either from steam link or from https://github.com/NicolasGrosjean/Paradox_localization_utils/releases)

2) Unzip it

3) Open .bat file with text redactor

4) Change path so that it actually lead to your mod (sth like "C:\Users\User\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings III\mod\milfy-mod\localization")

--

5) Double click on bat file.

Note that steps 1-4 need to be done only once. You still need to do step 5 one time per update, though I believe that double clicking on file is not very hard

1 hour ago, Aesma said:

Any plans for MILF incest?

Currently the events do not prevent this from happening. I might stop it from happening in the future, but fear not, because I will also add new events specifically related to that. So the short answer is, yes. This is Crusader Kings 3 after all.

On 7/29/2023 at 12:32 AM, Chalaça said:

TRAIT LOGIC - At least for me would be strange to see chaste and/or zealous characters with this trait.

There is literally a faith tenet in the game called "Sacred Childbirth" which makes the "Pregnant" trait virtuous to that faith: are you genuinely saying that those religious groups shouldn't have an extreme excess of MILFs per-capita?

EDIT: Especially among their most devout women...?

Edited by Nemo Of Utopia
5 hours ago, Nemo Of Utopia said:

There is literally a faith tenet in the game called "Sacred Childbirth" which makes the "Pregnant" trait virtuous to that faith: are you genuinely saying that those religious groups shouldn't have an extreme excess of MILFs per-capita?

EDIT: Especially among their most devout women...?

I just followed the standard game logic. Zealous characters in CK3 world have a strong correlation with chastity, as Paradox takes into account the view of Abrahamic religions (e.g., there is always a debuff when trying to seduce zealous characters).

Most players play with rulers who follow the religion of this group and from previous images posted by the modder, the mod was primarily made with them in mind.

Furthermore, there is no direct relation between the Zealot trait and the Pregnant trait, even if your religion has the Sacred Childbirth tenet. Catholics, for example, exalt pregnancy with chastity along the lines of Holy Mary.

So if the modder has to adapt the mod so that every tenet, religion, culture and region makes sense, then this mod will be huge and will take years to reach the ideal stage.

• 4 weeks later...