LL Oblivion Gallery (general screenshots thread)

Kpnut said that i could try to do black haired group shot. Well, i wil do that later.

Here's some singular images with black hairs and boobs.

Shadow

enb2016_9_6_21_33_8_by_masked_guy-daia7b

Fay

enb2016_9_6_22_25_20_by_masked_guy-daia7

I also mentioned that you could do a group shot of blonde characters but the only two I can think of off the top of my head are Revy and Cris.

I wonder if someone will like this kind of screenshots in a place like LoversLab xD

Back in November of 2015 I took a huge amount of screenshots inspired by Nightwish 'Imaginaerum' album. They had a simple story in them, that evolved along with the songs on this album. I planned to post them in groups - song by song. A year after, most of them don't look as good to me as they did back then. But it's a shame to just leave 'em to rot on my HDD, so I decided to edit and post screenshots that I think are the best. Hope you guys enjoy them even though there won't be a complete story, only hints of what it could be.

So these two are the screenshots for the first song, Taikatalvi.

e534e720671cb4aefd6ea65d2d899dda.png

75e928e9a9d64ef9daaf7479b52d93c7.png

Bit of a dump incoming but also got a question (that I've asked on my blog here and on the nexus already but I want as many people as possible to see it.)

but anyway the dump;

2436295-1474988850.jpg2436295-1474249539.jpg2436295-1473968849.jpg2436295-1473340089.jpg

the question;

PkzX8Nha.jpgwhich of these three characters would you want to spend the night with? Baring in mind the following;

• Claire is young and has never done anything like that before so would be incredibly nervous as well as only having eyes for Cris.
  • Shadow who likes whips and chains, as in you in chains while she whips you.
  • Cris who is Cris.

So yeah pick your poison, sorry Teneicha isn't included in that (for those of you who want a 4th choice) but he only likes female argonians. And no you can't have all 3, since two of them would kill you for suggesting it and the other wouldn't know what's going on.

Bit of a dump incoming but also got a question (that I've asked on my blog here and on the nexus already but I want as many people as possible to see it.)

but anyway the dump;

2436295-1474988850.jpg2436295-1474249539.jpg2436295-1473968849.jpg2436295-1473340089.jpg

the question;

PkzX8Nha.jpgwhich of these three characters would you want to spend the night with? Baring in mind the following;

• Claire is young and has never done anything like that before so would be incredibly nervous as well as only having eyes for Cris.
  • Shadow who likes whips and chains, as in you in chains while she whips you.
  • Cris who is Cris.

So yeah pick your poison, sorry Teneicha isn't included in that (for those of you who want a 4th choice) but he only likes female argonians. And no you can't have all 3, since two of them would kill you for suggesting it and the other wouldn't know what's going on.

Lovely screenshots as always.

As for the question... Shadow, no doubt.

Was going to do this as a follow up to my last images any way before Knput asked which one of his character we wanted to spend the night with. Podcaster my brother introduced me to uses this "Whips and Chains" line. I like it a little to much, Its gotten me some unwelcome offers.

post-17825-0-93562800-1475171584_thumb.jpgpost-17825-0-37628800-1475171601_thumb.jpg

Time spent on this image is enormous. Pay attention to the neat blizzard and moonlight rays at the window - it's all hand painted. I love this image so much - it actually was the first one that I took in the whole series. The goal was to create a sexy, yet cozy image, without it being vulgar... And I think I had a success with this one. Hope you'll like it too! :)

If someone wants, I can post an original pic for you to compare with the final version.

4 - Slow, Love, Slow

1f4fb325059c8009170f0d19d179a47e.png

I can see from your images that you like to bore deep.

since you pervs like boring so much. Have a set with actual boring content.

This dude only manifests himself into the world of the living (or in dream) when he wants to unleash his plasma.. Yes, not kidding.

..This time he has some quality time with a Sinner's guard chick.

astridsx_by_masked_guy-dahu73r.jpgastridsx2_by_masked_guy-dahu73h.jpg

astridsx3_by_masked_guy-dahu733.jpg

astridsx4_by_masked_guy-dahu72t.jpg

astridsx5_by_masked_guy-dahu72k.jpg

astridsx6_by_masked_guy-dahu72f.jpg

And since i hate brazzers way of doing things. I mimic (CDPR) /21Naturals/X-art/nubile-films directions styles.Yes, i know these like 99% of people in ze world xD

~bye!

Character concept for a shapeshifter...

Bonus shots for pervs :cool:

01_by_primalorigin-dajznr2.jpg02b_by_primalorigin-dajznuo.jpg03b_by_primalorigin-dajznrx.jpg

Okay Okay... Just Kidding...

02_by_primalorigin-dajznw9.jpg03_by_primalorigin-dajzntd.jpg04_by_primalorigin-dajznmw.jpg05_by_primalorigin-dajznlt.jpgscreenshot118_by_primalorigin-dak31p0.jpscreenshot120_by_primalorigin-dajznnv.jp

Nice work  :cool:

Just to let you know, but the link to the last image seems to be broken as it isn't displaying properly for me.

• 2 weeks later...