LL Oblivion Gallery (general screenshots thread)

I think she is mad more because he didn't wait for her and make sure that she was happy before coming and now she has to do everything herself again.

The thing is with Fay, if person ö goes with the character. She wants to be the controlling one. Worst case is that she casts a spell on the shaft and it turns into bible black episode but the girl does not have penis.

Edit: also i forgot to add to my previous posts. She does not like guy coming on her, in her mouth or in her*. Shoot the load on the wall or in your underwear.

I think she is mad more because he didn't wait for her and make sure that she was happy before coming and now she has to do everything herself again.

The thing is with Fay, if person ö goes with the character. She wants to be the controlling one. Worst case is that she casts a spell on the shaft and it turns into bible black episode but the girl does not have penis.

Edit: also i forgot to add to my previous posts. She does not like guy coming on her, in her mouth or in her*. Shoot the load on the wall or in your underwear.

Incompatible with Tamago. :lol:

Sounds a lot like Cris, although if you're in her house you can't even shoot it at the wall or she'll cut it off.

Okay, my turn to be a director again. By permission of Risray and using some almost-forgotten-idea of mine which chak supported but not using her characters due to me being lazy.

Revy's weird dream. 

dream1_by_masked_guy-d9w75wk.jpg

dream2_by_masked_guy-d9w75w8.jpg

dream3_by_masked_guy-d9w75v4.jpg

dream5_by_masked_guy-d9w75u4.jpgdream4_by_masked_guy-d9w75uh.jpg

dream6_by_masked_guy-d9w75tj.jpg

dreamfinal_by_masked_guy-d9w75ss.jpg

sfwafterdream_by_masked_guy-d9w75s2.jpg

At least she wasn't dreaming of being trapped in a dungeon at the whims of "mistress" Shadow XD.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is one of the reasons why I will never ever ever upload shit to that site as you never know when they are going to go analistically stupid. I mean it's a bikini everything is covered and it's not adult you can go to the beach and see the same shit pretty soon they are going to go you can't upload shit unless you are a member and when that happens 90% or more of their uploaders will disappear.

My step brother said they removed two of his with the Monokiki, because you could see a hint of the girls pubic hair. Sounds like something I heard about how Hentia's have it so the girls are shaved and over 18 even if their still in school.

He said he's going to re-reedit her texture to hide that she didn't have a bush as big as Craig's mom. And yes I hadn't seen the last two seasons of south park, so he had to explain the drone episode to me.

[some may not be safe for work... or anywhere]

post-78550-0-54242300-1463337628_thumb.jpg post-78550-0-15558300-1463337647_thumb.jpg post-78550-0-42171200-1463337688_thumb.jpg post-78550-0-42906300-1463337659_thumb.jpg post-78550-0-85249000-1463337725_thumb.jpg post-78550-0-63872100-1463337740_thumb.jpg post-78550-0-36967400-1463337754_thumb.jpg post-78550-0-56942300-1463337765_thumb.jpg

I end up doing a lot of modding without thinking about releasing, pm me if you see a race you like so that I'm slightly more likely to release it. (not likely to release the human, although i may release the clothing mash up)