SevenBase Conversions - Bombshell and Cleavage BBP

Upload Nyotengu Suit Bombshell.

Cleavage version will come soon (last test before upload i found a mess up... <_<).

ps, sorry for the delay  :P.

Hi Stevierage

A little request: can you make a version "not so shiny"

There is a Nyotengu Suit 7B Bombshell less gloss.rar available on download page.

Read the description on main page should point you to what you need.

Hi Stevierage, I understand you already have part of tiwa44's UNP Minidress Collection converted to 7base. I was wondering if you had any interest in updating the conversions to his current 21.3 version. Thank you for your time, I love your work and am always excited to see what you do next.

I think someone has already converted them to 7B and alot more than i have, tho i think his is bombshell and not cleavage i could be wrong.

Also tiwa redone the Minidresses from scratch, i mean he had already done wot i had already converted then stopped, then restarted again but redone the old clothes again and changed them quite a bit, so my converts i think are obsolete.

Had burnt myself out doing all the converts over a few months last year (last update was Feb 2014), then quit and only came back to mess with HDT stuffs also HDT didn't really start to take off well after i had done my converts so they are just the old BBP weights.  

I guess that's a no then. :P Ah well, I guess I finally need to learn to convert armours now as Crazy1918 stopped work and support for the conversions he made. Thanks again!

Heya. Got a little problem with the ( no boots ) Nyotengu catsuits. For some reason they aren't shown when worn, instead my characters body turns invisible.

Any ideas?

Edit:  Nevermind, I'm stupid.

I have this problem as well. How did you resolve it?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I might be retarded, but where are the boots from your screenshot for Nyotengu?

I remember that the regular Nyo has those weird ugly platform things, but yours look great. Can't seem to find them :/

I spent a lot of time figuring it out how I should make these "ugly platform things", I went through several changes in the end I've decided to leave them as they are. Dunno I kind like them but thats my personal view.

Later due to popular demand I've removed these tengu heels to allow other people to choose their own type of boots and fit it to the outfit.

Now I'm working on the update with fixed textures and *new* alternative replacer for the "ugly platform things".

Let me know what you think about them in my topic.

qGC3icT.png

Sorry for cluttering your topic Stevierage, but people seem to ask a lot about that.

Also sweet job with the 7b conversion.

I might be retarded, but where are the boots from your screenshot for Nyotengu?

I remember that the regular Nyo has those weird ugly platform things, but yours look great. Can't seem to find them :/

I spent a lot of time figuring it out how I should make these "ugly platform things", I went through several changes in the end I've decided to leave them as they are. Dunno I kind like them but thats my personal view.

Later due to popular demand I've removed these tengu heels to allow other people to choose their own type of boots and fit it to the outfit.

Now I'm working on the update with fixed textures and *new* alternative replacer for the "ugly platform things".

Let me know what you think about them in my topic.

qGC3icT.png

Sorry for cluttering your topic Stevierage, but people seem to ask a lot about that.

Also sweet job with the 7b conversion.

Wow very nice indeed.

Haven't checked this thread in a while and completely forgot about the 7B Nyo Suit cleavage version i had to finish.

About the Heels i used, i can't remember tbh, i have alot installed.

Try looking for CHHH, NewMiller Heels, XiNafay

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys im a noob with modding so to speak i wan this forbidden ebony armour. i have downloaded the rar file but in terms of installing this to mod organizer i have no idea.

I can't help you with installing with MO as i don't use it (or NMM for that matter), all i can tell you is to drag and drop the data folder into your Skyim folder, and make sure you activate the esp in Wyre Bash.

hey guys im a noob with modding so to speak i wan this forbidden ebony armour. i have downloaded the rar file but in terms of installing this to mod organizer i have no idea.

Select the install tool on the top left of MO, select the RAR file.  If the rar file does not have the data directory on the top (or is only loose esp/bsa files alongside folders labelled "textures," "meshes," etc), it will bring up a window asking you to tell it where the data directory is, just right click the folder called "Data" and select "set data directory."  You should now see a green message at the bottom saying you are good to go, once it's installed select the checkbox next to the mod name and you should be good to go.  The only other thing you may have to do is sort your plugins on the right, but if you don't know how to do that I'd recommend you look up a comprehensive guide on how to use MO.