SevenBase Conversions - Bombshell and Cleavage BBP

Hey Steve! how're you doing lately? working on any new project?

Not atm, i had taking up trying to learn how to animate, from making new Tera/Aion style two hander attack animations, making animated weapons (Tera style), to the dance animation from Blade and Soul ED anime (tho i suspect the Asian community would beat me to it).

I had messed about with a few existing anims for Sexlab and repositioned them to create a few anims, but forgot to make backups and saved over them when i updated Sexlab form v1.35 to v1.52  :(. I was gonna learn how to add hair physics but i just can't get my head round it yet.

Also i had other armor Mashups i had posted way back that i wanted to do/finish just never got round to it.

I still browse the forums and make a few posts but with RL stuff going on, i just can't get the motivation to sometimes play skyrim never mind doing any modding.  

RL stuff 

My mother was diagnosed with terminal cancer way back in October 2012 and was given 6 months to live, but has lasted til now, tho has started to deteriorate rapidly recently (she is 71 years of age).

While the cancer in her hip and kidney has regressed, the cancer in her lung has spread to her spine and she maybe wheel chair bound.   

With visits from many different nurse/doctors to hospital visits and also moving her to a smaller accommodation, amongst other stuff, things are a bit hectic around here.

I'm sorry to hear that! I know the feeling, my father had lung cancer out of nowhere and passed away a few months after he was diagnosed with it in 2010, it was pretty damn hectic for me too because I was still in school then.  Cancer is horrible, I hope you get to cherish the time you have with your mother.

I had lost quite a bit of motivation to play Skyrim or any games just a couple months ago too. (I just recently got interested in Skyrim again after you show me the fix for neckseam :) Thanks Steve!)

Anyway I just want to thank you for sharing your great work with us.  Take it easy.

Not atm, i had taking up trying to learn how to animate, from making new Tera/Aion style two hander attack animations, making animated weapons (Tera style), to the dance animation from Blade and Soul ED anime (tho i suspect the Asian community would beat me to it).

I had messed about with a few existing anims for Sexlab and repositioned them to create a few anims, but forgot to make backups and saved over them when i updated Sexlab form v1.35 to v1.52  :(. I was gonna learn how to add hair physics but i just can't get my head round it yet.

Also i had other armor Mashups i had posted way back that i wanted to do/finish just never got round to it.

I still browse the forums and make a few posts but with RL stuff going on, i just can't get the motivation to sometimes play skyrim never mind doing any modding.  

RL stuff 

My mother was diagnosed with terminal cancer way back in October 2012 and was given 6 months to live, but has lasted til now, tho has started to deteriorate rapidly recently (she is 71 years of age).

While the cancer in her hip and kidney has regressed, the cancer in her lung has spread to her spine and she maybe wheel chair bound.   

With visits from many different nurse/doctors to hospital visits and also moving her to a smaller accommodation, amongst other stuff, things are a bit hectic around here.

Hehe the Blade and Soul anime is full of cleavages, the animation is really top notch but I don't understand what the story is about.  Hope to see your new work when it's ready for release.

RL stuff 

Man that's tough to deal with. I can imagine you're really proud of your Mum for having so much fighting spirit. Bless you and your's Stevie, heart genuinely goes out to you. 

First of all, I am deeply sorry to hear about your mother. My prayers are with you and your family.

Now to the problem I am having. I have Iove cleavage, the mini dresses, dawnguard, dragonborn, and the bartender replacers installed.

The problem I am having is all the females hands don't seem to scale. It is like they are at 100 weight, and the rest of the body is whatever weight it was set at. Leaving a gap between arm and hand.

I have done everything I can think of to fix this, but have come up with nothing. Are the armors, and clothing not weight slider supported?

Any help with this problem would be greatly appreciated. 

Edit:

Turns out had nothing to do with your mod. It seems to be an issue with the bombshell body itself.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello, is there any expert of nifskope here? I'm trying to remove part of armor but they're consider one piece, how should I go about removing one piece without removing the whole piece? 

Here's an example, I'm trying to remove the fur on the shoulder without removing the whole chest plate. meshes_by_rin645-d7nk6qz.png

• 3 weeks later...

excellent work here! i do get a lot of breast clipping on some outfits like Troublemaker's Wench outfit, and some ILC robes. i have a base UNPB mesh but i use a mixture of body outfits for variety and usually don't have clipping. my unpb body just morphs to fit the unp. unpc, venus, 7B ect outfits that i put on. i even have quite a few 7B and a few Cleavage outfits that don't clip like this. do i specifically need a Cleavage body for these outfits to work?

also i noticed when i replaced some of my robes (i think monk and apprentice) w/ these ILC meshes, that i lost many of the colored variants of those robes. like i used to have grey, green, red, ect robes in hooded and non hooded varieties. and they would actually be those colors. but after replacing my old meshes with these, those red, green ect, all look the same. a sorta redish brown color. do these meshes effect the color of robes like this, or did i mess something up? thanks!

excellent work here! i do get a lot of breast clipping on some outfits like Troublemaker's Wench outfit, and some ILC robes. i have a base UNPB mesh but i use a mixture of body outfits for variety and usually don't have clipping. my unpb body just morphs to fit the unp. unpc, venus, 7B ect outfits that i put on. i even have quite a few 7B and a few Cleavage outfits that don't clip like this. do i specifically need a Cleavage body for these outfits to work?

also i noticed when i replaced some of my robes (i think monk and apprentice) w/ these ILC meshes, that i lost many of the colored variants of those robes. like i used to have grey, green, red, ect robes in hooded and non hooded varieties. and they would actually be those colors. but after replacing my old meshes with these, those red, green ect, all look the same. a sorta redish brown color. do these meshes effect the color of robes like this, or did i mess something up? thanks!

Hi there.

Well , not sure of this , but try to add the way for you missed colour ( with NifSkope) ... most of the time this looks like someting like that : .... " your Skyrim data texture path + " \variant\ the colour your want "  ...

I noticed a few days ago there was sometime a different texture path between the outfit_0 and the _1 meshes. I saw that not especially here but with another "replacer" , so this is just an idea.

I only use my own esp ( first reason is that i use a french Skyrim version) , so i cannot garantee the issues are there with any esp coming with these files.

So , first, take a look at the mesh you want to replace just to see if all the texture paths look like the same paths with the mesh you want to use as replacer.

Sorry for my english, and if you don't understand what i'm talking about , i'll post you two meshes as example ( but done for another body , not based on an UNP texture ...)

Cheers.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hmm, seem to crash with these unless 7B TBBP is installed even though a BBP body should work, right?

just out of curiousity, are you using a BBP/TBBP enabled skeleton?, that is the major reason in most cases of CTD when using BBP/TBBP/HDT body/armor/clothing mods

I can't see it while crafting. Nothing in the ebony section except vanilla. I have the proper skeleton and as far as I know it's UNPB compatible. I installed the file via NMM.

I had that problem. Most of the files here aren't set up for use with NMM.

Dig through the .zip/.rar and install it manually or make a new archive in which there's only one folder, within that folder is a data folder, and in that is all the other files. Currently there's an extra folder in that hierarchy that throws NMM off, but was done for the purpose of optional files.

I can't see it while crafting. Nothing in the ebony section except vanilla. I have the proper skeleton and as far as I know it's UNPB compatible. I installed the file via NMM.

Greetings.

Well i said a short time ago that's the better way ( = clean)  to add an outfit to the game without altered anything ( i use a french version ... so i know what "altered" means ...)  is by adding it only in the "forge" section .

Now there is sometime a little "restriction" ... ( not for me because crafting is the first skill i want  to level ...up ) : you need the "perk" ... in some related sections ( Glass, Ebony , Daedra etc ...)  .  

Without this perk , yes , the "outfit" will not appear until you get that required perk ... 

You can modify that state with the Construction Kit , of course .

Now , i didn't try your mod/meshes ... so that's just an idea , nothing else.

Cheers.

Dig through the .zip/.rar and install it manually or make a new archive in which there's only one folder, within that folder is a data folder, and in that is all the other files. Currently there's an extra folder in that hierarchy that throws NMM off, but was done for the purpose of optional files.

I extracted the files to the Data folder via 7zip and I still can't find it.

try type "help forbidden" in the console. Does it list them?

I'm guessing not, which means you still haven't installed it correctly. Did you straight extract it, or did you make sure the data files in the archive went into the data files game folder?

Also, did you activate the mod via NMM or the vanilla launcher?

I'm guessing not, which means you still haven't installed it correctly. Did you straight extract it, or did you make sure the data files in the archive went into the data files game folder?

It seems like it doesn't allow me to extract the files anywhere. I can't find them in the data folder or in the downloads folder where I tried extracting them too. 

Hi

@  GoosePeelings

... " It seems like it doesn't allow me to extract the files anywhere. I can't find them in the data folder or in the downloads folder where I tried extracting them too "...

May be the string is to long  , with XP or Windows7 operating systems the problem is the same , the string cannot exceed 255 characters  from the "root" directory to the end of your file name.

So try to unzip it in a tempory folder created on another partition than the one used by your operating system ( i never use " C" for my operating systems ... even if Windows7 give automatically this letter to the partition where it was installed...)

That's just an idea ...

Cheers.

It seems like it doesn't allow me to extract the files anywhere. I can't find them in the data folder or in the downloads folder where I tried extracting them too. 

redownload it, extract it into a new folder on your desktop, and make a new .zip or whatever with one folder in it, and make sure the data folder is in that folder.

.zip -> (whatever folder name) -> data -> .esp/meshes/textures

Once your zip/7z/rar is set up, import it into NMM.