SevenBase Conversions - Bombshell and Cleavage BBP

Could you please make a conversion for the thieves guild armors without making it skimpy? Like, something to fit the sevenbase body and look realistic at the same time. Pretty please?

All it takes is a minute of your time to look at Stevie's  work to know he's not aiming for modesty or gritty realism. I know he's a nice generous guy who beavers away on our collective behalf, but expecting him to do a complete 180 just for little old you is a bit cheeky no?

If you don't want skimpy then Lovers Lab  probably wouldn't be the first place I'd start looking. You'll want the Nexus since they've got a thing about skin being on show. 

(sorry Stevie, not presuming to speak for you, this just rattled my chain a bit lol) 

Haha  I was thinking the same, that dude should go away!

Could you please make a conversion for the thieves guild armors without making it skimpy? Like, something to fit the sevenbase body and look realistic at the same time. Pretty please?

You should check fastestdog conversion if you like 7B non-skimpy vanilla armors.

here's the link 

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37946/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D37946%26preview%3D&pUp=1

You should check fastestdog conversion if you like 7B non-skimpy vanilla armors.

here's the link 

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37946/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D37946%26preview%3D&pUp=1

Didn't even know there was a non skimpy vanilla armors for 7B, and from the screenshots you can see there is a thieves guild armor too.

Edit, my bad its Dark Brotherhood

All it takes is a minute of your time to look at Stevie's  work to know he's not aiming for modesty or gritty realism. I know he's a nice generous guy who beavers away on our collective behalf, but expecting him to do a complete 180 just for little old you is a bit cheeky no?

If you don't want skimpy then Lovers Lab  probably wouldn't be the first place I'd start looking. You'll want the Nexus since they've got a thing about skin being on show. 

(sorry Stevie, not presuming to speak for you, this just rattled my chain a bit lol) 

Haha  I was thinking the same, that dude should go away!

I didn't mean it like that lol. The guy was very polite when asking.

It just seems a tad misguided or even disrespectful to ignore a modder's established body of work and expect them to do the opposite of what they normally do, just because it's not to a single person's taste.

If I want to be bored to tears by lore hounds obsessed with realistic armor placement ("oh noes, not breastplates with actual breasts, why in Newtonian terms, that's lethal!" etc)  I go hang out at the Nexus. Expecting that here is like a recovering alcoholic going into a bar on a Saturday night, asking everyone else to drink orange juice. 

The guy did ask politely, and he asked the same in Shocky's thread too.

I linked tools which could help him to achieve what he is looking for, but i prefer skimpy and i think 7B was designed for skimpy armors or revealing a bit of skin atleast.

Thanks, I didn't mean to offend or anything.

Edited: Aaaand I have no idea how to use any of these tools. Lucky me.

The guy did ask politely, and he asked the same in Shocky's thread too.

I linked tools which could help him to achieve what he is looking for, but i prefer skimpy and i think 7B was designed for skimpy armors or revealing a bit of skin atleast.

WOOOHHOOOO MORE SKIN!!

where i can find unp texture for dagi-raht???

All i can think of is to try the textures from here

I install your link. ( 7b + unp text. )

Result: 2014021400_6222601_10870348.jpg

How make like that ScreenShot1868.jpg ?

apparently I'm stupid - . -

I'm interested in knowing this myself. I've never seen that hybrid texture before.

Look for a follower called Euka and all will become clear.

I'm interested in knowing this myself. I've never seen that hybrid texture before.

How do you get the oily/wet look like in that bot pic? I've tried a few wet textures but it never looks like that... : \

How do you get the oily/wet look like in that bot pic? I've tried a few wet textures but it never looks like that... : \

Three letters; E N B

:P

It's either that or you have to get an oily skin mod which makes the whole character look oily... and yeah. An oily face is not nearly as attractive as oily/wet breasts.

The Armors and clothing are done well.  Unfortunately I only wanted the forbidden Ebony for my wife, and with the Ebony perk and the proper body type installed, I seem to can't find the Forbidden Ebony at the forge.  I even tried to do "help forbidden" in the console, and all I get back is.

help forbidden

CONSOLE COMMANDS

SCRIPT FUNCTIONS

VIEWER STRINGS NOT AVAILABLE

GLOBAL VARIABLES

OTHER FORMS

Fact: (0D049068) sexlab forbidden actors

usage: help: <matchstring><filter>

filters: 0 all, 1-functions, 2-setstrings, 3-globals, 4-other forms

And the 0D049068 numbers seems to not work with other commands like.

player.additem 0D049068 1

So I obviously did something wrong and I can't seem to troubleshoot, WHAT I did wrong?

The Armors and clothing are done well.  Unfortunately I only wanted the forbidden Ebony for my wife, and with the Ebony perk and the proper body type installed, I seem to can't find the Forbidden Ebony at the forge.  I even tried to do "help forbidden" in the console, and all I get back is.

help forbidden

CONSOLE COMMANDS

SCRIPT FUNCTIONS

GLOBAL VARIABLES

OTHER FORMS

So I obviously did something wrong and I can't seem to troubleshoot, WHAT I did wrong?

Check to see if the esp is activated.

If you used NMM to install it, sometimes it doesn't activate the esp.

help forbidden

CONSOLE COMMANDS

SCRIPT FUNCTIONS

GLOBAL VARIABLES

OTHER FORMS

Check to see if the esp is activated.

If you used NMM to install it, sometimes it doesn't activate the esp.

Ok NMM didn't load the.esp but shows it is activated in the NMM.  What I did was download the Ebony file, made a .rar archive. Then did "Download from file" in NMM.  I then took that same.rar file,  opened the archive again, grabbed the ebony forbidden.esp from with in, and copy and pasted this .esp to my Data. The armor now shows up in the forge as:

Ebony Forbidden

Ebony Forbidden CS

Ebony Forbidden C

**There are no pictures of the armor showing in the forge menu neither**

I am guessing the "C" means cleavage,  The "CS" means Cat suit. and the regular forbidden ebony is the shiny version?

When I equip them to my wife, she leaves her vanilla clothing on, and the hands, and feet are invisible on her.  I do have the HDT HighHeels file downloaded too.  My wife is a Fastred redone mod, so her vanilla clothing has no armor rating vs the rating giving from the Ebony.  But all it ends up being is her vanilla dress showing with invisible hands and feet when the ebony is equipped on her.

Ebony Forbidden - Dark Disciple - Bombshell

Ebony Forbidden S - Shiny Cat Suit - Bombshell

Ebony Forbidden CS - Catwoman Suit - Cleavage

There should be pictures as they do have world models, maybe needs a second or two to load them (especially the Cat Suit which has a high poly count).

The last part i'm not sure whats up, maybe reinstalling it again might help, there could be a conflict somewhere maybe with the HDT HighHeels as i don't use HH nor did i make the boots HH compatible.   

There should be pictures as they do have world models, maybe needs a second or two to load them (especially the Cat Suit which has a high poly count).

The last part i'm not sure whats up, maybe reinstalling it again might help, there could be a conflict somewhere maybe with the HDT HighHeels as i don't use HH and i did not make the boots HH compatible.   

I will try to reinstall.  I downloaded HDT HH's because I thought I read this somewheres that it was needed,  I even saw a pic of someones character with high heel Ebony boots on a female character wearing the Ebony Forbidden armor.  Unless I got my mods mixed up.  Anyways appreciate the response. I should hopefully get it sorted eventually.

The last part i'm not sure whats up, maybe reinstalling it again might help, there could be a conflict somewhere maybe with the HDT HighHeels as i don't use HH and i did not make the boots HH compatible.   

I will try to reinstall.  I downloaded HDT HH's because I thought I read this somewheres that it was needed,  I even saw a pic of someones character with high heel Ebony boots on a female character wearing the Ebony Forbidden armor.  Unless I got my mods mixed up.  Anyways appreciate the response. I should hopefully get it sorted eventually.

There is HighHeels option with this mod, they just havn't been made for HDT HH, but i think there is ebony boots somewhere that is HDT compatible, i'm not sure where though so you may need to search for them.

Weird..I got the armor to appear on my modded Fastred's body I equipped in on my character, and un-equipped and gave it to Fastred, then the armor showed her wearing it, with high heel boots.  The picture still doesn't show in the forge menu and I waited 10 mins.  But atleast she got it on now, and it looks very lovely on her.  Me equipping it and getting it to work on her, might have something to do with Skyrim Redone.  Weird thing is my character is Male.  No reinstall needed.

Is anyone else having underboob clipping with the Troublemaker's clothes? I'm trying to figure out if it's my HDT setup or if I need to adjust these with 3ds Max.

Or one of the hundred or so armor mods. I know, I have a problem.

sLrWBqS.png

No you're not alone, that's always clipped for me too, same place. Also the DG and to a lesser extent the mage robes. 

• 3 weeks later...