SevenBase Conversions - Bombshell and Cleavage BBP

The armor isnt showing up in console commands or the forge. What textures do i need?

EDIT: Ok nevermind it took me a couple of minutes but was really easy. Just needed to put everything in its right place as the file does indicate.

Edited by MrHippo900

Okay, about 7B...

With all the choices what's the most used or does it matter that they use the same what ever so any armor conversion to "7B" is going to work?

So, if I get 7B Bombshell bikini anything and everything is going to work still?

Thanks

Bombshell is the most used, and "anything and everything" will work, conversions made for Cleavage, Natural and Original, even UNP/UNPB armors and outfits will work, you may have some minor clippings here and there with some armors/outfits, but basically, "anything and everything" will work just fine !!!

Okay, about 7B...

With all the choices what's the most used or does it matter that they use the same what ever so any armor conversion to "7B" is going to work?

So, if I get 7B Bombshell bikini anything and everything is going to work still?

Thanks

Bombshell is the most used, and "anything and everything" will work, conversions made for Cleavage, Natural and Original, even UNP/UNPB armors and outfits will work, you may have some minor clippings here and there with some armors/outfits, but basically, "anything and everything" will work just fine !!

Thank you so much. My head spins at looking at the list and I never knew which one to use. I just love the conversions...

Hello i'm so sorry if this question was already asked but my english is very bad i have translate all post for this question.

It's Been one week that i loocked for how too install the "forbidden ebony armor" on m'y skyrim but i don't understand.
I see everybody happy to have this armor may how did you manage to have!!! XD

So sorry again for my english ans if this question has already been asked forestay sorry.

Edited by strovoirt

Love the work you have done Stevierage.

I have however encountered a slight stabbing problem with the ILC Leather armour:

g5fjF4B.jpg

9ZR2H9I.jpg

FXIR9sq.jpg

I read the whole thread (kinda, looked for pictures tbh) and I haven't seen any one else mention it so if its something purely on my end some advice from anyone would be nice, the deformation appears to be linked to the left arm as it only happens when the angle of the upper arm is is changed.

Edit: description of when the deformation appearers.

dude i really like this mod but im having difficulties downloading it so please help me out 

What is it you are having difficulty with? downloading or installing, because I'm having no problems with the downloads. (I know you said downloading but if English isn't your first language its easy to be confused)

If its installing its probably because Stevierage does all of there installs manually instead of using the NMM and the file structure reflects this in some of the downloads, if so I can give a quick explanation of how to make it work for NMM if you don't want to install it by hand (hopefully).

I've gotten the sevenbase bombshell bikini mod so I can get the Forbidden Ebony Armor mod. However, in NMM, it doesn't seem to be showing up int he plugins. It is however in the mods tab and has a green check mark beside it. How do I go about spawning it to my character? I don't know the load order for it - since it doesn't show up in the plugins.

I've gotten the sevenbase bombshell bikini mod so I can get the Forbidden Ebony Armor mod. However, in NMM, it doesn't seem to be showing up int he plugins. It is however in the mods tab and has a green check mark beside it. How do I go about spawning it to my character? I don't know the load order for it - since it doesn't show up in the plugins.

I'm not trying to be rude or anything like that, but it doesn't hurt to look through the topic's previous posts...

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21547-sevenbase-conversions-bombshell-and-cleavage-bbp/?p=917493

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I can't get the Forbidden Ebony Armor to show up while smithing, I tried installing the rar with NMM and that didn't work, then I tried manually installing which failed as well, both times I also tried entering "help forbidden" on the console and none of the armor peices showed up, I'm not sure if something is wrong with the file hierarchy or what the issue could be?

I can't get the Forbidden Ebony Armor to show up while smithing, I tried installing the rar with NMM and that didn't work, then I tried manually installing which failed as well, both times I also tried entering "help forbidden" on the console and none of the armor peices showed up, I'm not sure if something is wrong with the file hierarchy or what the issue could be?

First of all make sure mod is active check the plugins section of NMM and look for Forbidden Ebony Armor.esp file if its there then you have correctly installed the mod otherwise you haven't installed the mod correctly. file hierarchy is correct so you can also manually place the meshes folder, texture folder and esp file inside game's data folder and then use game's launcher or any other mod managers to activate the esp file.

Just take a look at my post on the previous page...

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21547-sevenbase-conversions-bombshell-and-cleavage-bbp/?p=917493

• 2 weeks later...

will it work with unpb bbp? or is there a conversion of it? 

Yes...your character will have the 7Base body shape when you have the armor equipped, but it'll work !!!

Explain please ) Where for each file replacing the link to download?

What exactly did you tried to say here ?!?

I'm just so grateful with you for the forbidden ebony armor, i really like the armor and having this retext is such an important thing to me.

I spent about 2 weeks in order to understand what i have to do whit the forbidden-ebony-armor rar but I still didn't realize how to put this retexture in my skyrim.

I have "i love cleavage" and it works very good.

Thanks you ^^