"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

At first I thought it might be a body mod but after really looking at the picture I would say that picture/texture isn't from skyrim at all it looks like it's a real picture. If you click it and really look at it you will notice that there are at least 4 spots where there are pimples on the body the one on the leg is ready to be popped 2 more on the stomach and one close to the crotch the hair also looks way too realistic. 

At first I thought it might be a body mod but after really looking at the picture I would say that picture/texture isn't from skyrim at all it looks like it's a real picture. If you click it and really look at it you will notice that there are at least 4 spots where there are pimples on the body the one on the leg is ready to be popped 2 more on the stomach and one close to the crotch the hair also looks way too realistic. 

I spend way too much time looking at textures! I also was bored and so made this :P

1j7QQUu.jpg

What is the ENB from this please? 

lvqtUQz.jpg

I spend way too much time looking at textures! I also was bored and so made this :P

1j7QQUu.jpg

lvqtUQz.jpg

Ugh...These images is what made me hate ENBs, no matter how many I tried, my game never looks as good as those pics...

And, yeah, it IS a skyrim shot, don't be fooled, robably is a insanely hi res texture, those are meant for screenshots due to their impact on the game, also see how the chain is floating? and see the vertex on the pussy mound? 

Still, very scary, I can only wonder what depravity will be born when the game's graphics match real photos...

1j7QQUu.jpg

lvqtUQz.jpg

Ugh...These images is what made me hate ENBs, no matter how many I tried, my game never looks as good as those pics...

And, yeah, it IS a skyrim shot, don't be fooled, robably is a insanely hi res texture, those are meant for screenshots due to their impact on the game, also see how the chain is floating? and see the vertex on the pussy mound? 

Still, very scary, I can only wonder what depravity will be born when the game's graphics match real photos...

That texture goes up to 4k, screenshot maybe done anywere from 4k aka 2160p or usually 1600p as not many people cannot load the game verywell unless your loaded and have a super computer to do it. ENB does all the rest when it's got all the right shaders and values which elude us a lot of the time. Also people like to showoff by never telling you they actually PSed it to hell too :dodgy: *pfff... (Could even be rendered)

服装:GemBikini For UNPB(TBBP).7z 

http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=160135&uk=3808658076&third=0 I think it's the light up (like xmas lights)  bra/knickers...

Is it possible for someone to put this on another share please? My ISP or there server just never likes to work and fails connection at some point through download!

Edit: I don't suppose anyone knows what the ENB was used on this vid please?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5NBFL0fpRY

GemBikini For UNPB(TBBP).7z

What is this skin texture?

lvqtUQz.jpg

that doesn't look like skyrim to me.

more like render with poser, daz 3d or else.

That Texture looks alot like True Daughters of Skyrim

That looks like Elewin's belly chains and I think he/she works in Poser so maybe looking up Elewin would help you find this texture :).

I'm interested in them as well. Kind of looks like UNP, but...

What is this skin texture?

lvqtUQz.jpg

that doesn't look like skyrim to me.

more like render with poser, daz 3d or else.

That Texture looks alot like True Daughters of Skyrim

That looks like Elewin's belly chains and I think he/she works in Poser so maybe looking up Elewin would help you find this texture :).

I'm interested in them as well. Kind of looks like UNP, but...

the reason I think it might be the True Daughters of Skyrim Mod, is because I used that texture for awhile & it's got all the same markings, Hair & the Red beaten belly like the one in this pic.

Archived