"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

Sorry, you have to register at 3dm to see the images. So here are the images of the 2 armors:

th_609629877_013117pgrg0nzj607eopag_123_ th_609631897_013117sq2hq0ov2ex88gz2_123_ th_609634963_0131178s7rp3rq8yz3wtad_123_
th_609637502_0131188kunf55nxunkdfmn_123_

I wonder if someone could tell me what mods are used for the blond character...

And the ENB..

Sorry. Still caused a CTD...

Pretty sure it requires HDT.

It doesn't require HDT at all. CK is showing no  dependencies other than Skyrim.ESM. I tested out that file from the link I posted earlier and the mod caused no CTD for me so you probably have another issue going on with your game. If I could figure out how to post a picture within a spoiler, I can show you my character wearing the armor set. 

The spoiler button does disappeared every now and then. Ashal have restored the function numerous time as well but the problem still persists. Don't know what the cause though.

You can also select the spoiler function in the "Special BBCode" drop list next to the "Font" button instead of writing it on. That one never disappear.

Sorry, you have to register at 3dm to see the images. So here are the images of the 2 armors:

th_609629877_013117pgrg0nzj607eopag_123_ th_609631897_013117sq2hq0ov2ex88gz2_123_ th_609634963_0131178s7rp3rq8yz3wtad_123_
th_609637502_0131188kunf55nxunkdfmn_123_

I wonder if someone could tell me what mods are used for the blond character...

And the ENB..

I believe the hair style is "sks ren hair" ported from oblivion? Not exactly sure if there's DL section for these ported hair styles, let me

know if there is. :P

**snip**

Also what is this a dance animation or dress physics test?

**snip**

Idk what the animation is off hand, but the dress physics test is anano's, should be that skirt and a pleated "school-girl"'ish-esque kinda one.

Some one recently posted a link to it in the "show your skyrim counterpart" thread.. maybe 2 or 3 days ago?

** Edit:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15224-show-your-skyrim-counterpart/page-227?do=findComment&comment=582660  Found it **

Beyond that iirc you'd just have to track down Anano's blog (the person who makes Osare stuff if that helps).  

Idk what the animation is off hand, but the dress physics test is anano's, should be that skirt and a pleated "school-girl"'ish-esque kinda one.

Some one recently posted a link to it in the "show your skyrim counterpart" thread.. maybe 2 or 3 days ago?

** Edit:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15224-show-your-skyrim-counterpart/page-227?do=findComment&comment=582660  Found it **

Beyond that iirc you'd just have to track down Anano's blog (the person who makes Osare stuff if that helps).  

Didnt even know it was in another thread, thanks :cool:

Not sure if private or a custom edit but would like to know about these 2:

40865.jpg40864.jpg40863.jpg

Asked about this a while back but no response:

Looking for these Huntress / Savage armor textures:

11019.jpg11018.jpg9952.jpg9937.jpg

40632.jpg40631.jpg40630.jpg

Th Jewel Bikini is form LH Jewel Collection for the Lady Body

This one is from Lady Sexy, also for the Lady Body.

You can get the translated versions here http://blackelf-skyrim-en.blogspot.com/

I don't know about the rest of your request. Maybe someone else here can help.

Th Jewel Bikini is form LH Jewel Collection for the Lady Body

This one is from Lady Sexy, also for the Lady Body.

You can get the translated versions here http://blackelf-skyrim-en.blogspot.com/

I don't know about the rest of your request. Maybe someone else here can help.

Thanks for the assistance, now to find the Huntress / Savage armor textures :cool:

thanks nokou, bong and gatekeeperdbrimstone

now all i want to find is the horns and cherries from a little while back

any way of adding children of the sky without it ruining my character settings and ECE

---- riften guards only have their hands heads and feet visible, the rest of their bodies vanished/is invisible, does this problem sound familiar to any known mod issues?

1827170-1385129098.png

588817-1385761766.jpg

Does anyone know what armors these are?

Second the first one.. especially the hands.

First image:  the gloves, boots and pauldrons look to be from the demon hunter armor with something added on, though it looks like some work was done on the mesh in nifskope or the texture to show only the pauldron.  The gloves look like shrouded gloves worn over the gauntlets.  The bikini looks a lot like bikini trouble on the Nexus.  The vest is Northgirl.

Second image:  this is likely the female Tsun armor by fallenjudge, or one of its conversions.

The weird dwemer pieces on the gloves in the first pic, look like they are from "Dwarven Mechanical Equipment"  I think it was called (it's on the nexus btw).

2nd pic just looks like steel armor from one of the "remodeled armor" mods floating around.

Is there a katana mod where you can hold the sheathed weapon in your hand while...sheathed, and hold the scabbard while the sword is drawn? Yakamoto (sp) is broken and the Sulundogunkatana project is too tricked out with elemental effects. Thanks in advance...sorry for the vague description...I don't have any access to pics for example atm.

Archived