The Banning Game - II

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

BANNED! for making the same assumption about my screen name that many others have! ?

BANNED for the futile attempt to talk us out of our urge for hilarious speculations, funny guesses and flimsy half-logical theories.

2 hours ago, Psalam said:

BANNED! for bringing up religion AND being agreeable on a Sunday! ?

BANNED for @EvalovesEP was not the one who brought it up. She was only the one who agreed agreeable on an agreeable sunday in the agreed matter of the agreed bannings in agreeable and other forms :classic_tongue:

4 minutes ago, ZenBuddhist said:

¡ ¡ ¡ B A N N E D ! ! ! 

for disguisedly citing a Dark Trash Metal rock band — Opprobrious Cephalectomy — in this propaganda-free thread!!!

Reveal hidden contents

BANNED! for suggesting that my banning would have anything to do with "Dark Trash Metal" which category I hadn't been aware of before today.

18 minutes ago, Psalam said:

BANNED! for suggesting that my banning would have anything to do with "Dark Trash Metal" which category I hadn't been aware of before today.

BANNED for being insufficiently informed in detail about the various gazillions of metallic sub-subgenres ?

11 hours ago, Psalam said:

BANNED! because you don't appreciate the artistry of only banning on even numbered days!

BANNED for hinting less appreciation for uneven days. :classic_ohmy:

Friday the 13th will never be happy again on Elm Street :classic_sad: