The Banning Game - II

16 hours ago, ZenBuddhist said:

B A N N E D ! ! !

for using an outdated vocable — Chastisement (severe reprimand) — in such twisted sentence, hence making the debauched even more debased

> Banned for I have no idea what are you talking about. You should simplify your statement for us, not so bright in English so we can ban you with proper argument. ;)

19 minutes ago, EvalovesEP said:

Banned for I have no idea what are you talking about. You should simplify your statement for us, not so bright in English so we can ban you with proper argument. ;)

¡ ¡ ¡ B A N N E D ! ! !

for having no idea what i'm talking about, and for erroneously asserting you're not so bright in English! i've read your diary entries, milady Eva; i can assure you your English is better than "fine."

[ edit : a lot better, indeed ]

4 hours ago, ZenBuddhist said:

for having no idea what i'm talking about, and for erroneously asserting you're not so bright in English! i've read your diary entries, milady Eva; i can assure you your English is better than "fine."

BANNED!

for spreading compliments in the BANNING thread ?

Spoiler

.. before I had enough :coffee::classic_tongue:

6 hours ago, EvalovesEP said:

> Banned for I have no idea what are you talking about. You should simplify your statement for us, not so bright in English so we can ban you with proper argument. ;)

2 hours ago, worik said:

BANNED!

for spreading compliments in the BANNING thread ?

Reveal hidden contents

.. before I had enough :coffee::classic_tongue:

BANNED! for playing the weak (my English is soooooo poor) female when it suits! ☺️

17 minutes ago, ZenBuddhist said:

B A N N E D • T W I C E ! ! ! 

• for suggesting women ever play the weak!

• for suggesting your English is ever poor!

BANNED! for 1) not appreciating that women (and men) will play any role that they think will advance their agenda and 2) for not realizing that my parenthetical comment was also meant as a quotation.

3 hours ago, ZenBuddhist said:

B A N N E D • T W I C E ! ! ! 

• for suggesting women ever play the weak!

• for suggesting your English is ever poor!

> Banned for I do believe my English is bad. It is bad in comparison with yours and other banned people in this thread. :)

1 minute ago, EvalovesEP said:

Banned for I do believe my English is bad. It is bad in comparison with yours and other banned people in this thread. :)

Banned.png.f8e33d30b39b932f78fe013e3ebd4b93.png 

for banning me for the wrong reasons: even if not perfect, your English is very charming, milady Eva. if you fail to believe me, ask Doctor Psalam, and he shall tell you the same!

28 minutes ago, ZenBuddhist said:

Banned.png.f8e33d30b39b932f78fe013e3ebd4b93.png 

for banning me for the wrong reasons: even if not perfect, your English is very charming, milady Eva. if you fail to believe me, ask Doctor Psalam, and he shall tell you the same!

BANNED! for being right for a change! :wine:

Just now, ZenBuddhist said:

B A N N E D ! ! !

for not specifying which lost boy i would be — that is: if i were ever a lost boy.

Reveal hidden contents

proxy.duckduckgo-1.png.f62fa4a91cb613fbb14b70fcdb3666b6.png

BANNED! because if you are not getting older (as I am) you MUST be a Lost Boy. I would suppose you would have a better idea of which you are than I would, surely.