The Banning Game - II

30 minutes ago, ZenBuddhist said:

¡ • • U T T E R L Y • B A N N E D • • !

for using the expression Gentle People between quotation marks — thus endowing the title of a popular song from the 1940s [Dear Hearts and Gentle People] with a fragmentary (ergo: partial) meaning — and for referring to the Flower Children as Gentle People.

372352746_ScreenShot2019-05-07at2_37_34PM.png.21d9edc916674e0ad4763d68afdb0f7f.png

BANNED! for clearly not listening to the previous post's video where the song "SanFrancisco" clearly alludes to hippies as "gentle people."

2 minutes ago, ZenBuddhist said:

¡ ¡ ¡ B A N N E D ! ! !

for unauthorised use of Iambic Pentameter!

BANNED! since that was neither iambic nor pentameter (with thirteen syllables it's tough to give it a proper name).

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

BANNED! since that was neither iambic nor pentameter (with thirteen syllables it's tough to give it a proper name).

¡ ¡ ¡ B A N N E D • F O R • T H I R T E E N • C O N S E C U T I V E • G E N E R A T I O N S ! ! !

for not knowing that the thirteen-syllables iambic form would — according to the great poet and scholar Edmund Spenser (c. 1552~1599) — be properly called Iambic TRI-DECAMETER.

8 minutes ago, ZenBuddhist said:

¡ ¡ ¡ B A N N E D • F O R • T H I R T E E N • C O N S E C U T I V E • G E N E R A T I O N S ! ! !

for not knowing that the thirteen-syllables iambic form would — according to the great poet and scholar Edmund Spenser (c. 1552~1599) — be properly called Iambic TRI-DECAMETER.

BANNED! for further obfuscation. If I accepted that thirteen syllables were tri-decameter (which I don't), iambic tri-decameter would consist of twenty six syllables since an iamb is composed of two, one unstressed and one stressed (such as can be found in most song lyrics). My earlier point being that since metrical feet come in two and three syllable lengths it would be impossible to make a thirteen syllable line made up of just one type of metrical foot.

(Damn! I haven't talked about this stuff in 40 years - probably before you were born!)

8 minutes ago, Psalam said:

BANNED! for further obfuscation. If I accepted that thirteen syllables were tri-decameter (which I don't), iambic tri-decameter would consist of twenty six syllables since an iamb is composed of two, one unstressed and one stressed (such as can be found in most song lyrics). My earlier point being that since metrical feet come in two and three syllable lengths it would be impossible to make a thirteen syllable line made up of just one type of metrical foot.

(Damn! I haven't talked about this stuff in 40 years - probably before you were born!)

HAhaHAhaHAhaHAhaHAhaHAhaHAhaHAhaHAhaHAhaHAhaHAhaHAha!!! my tri-decameter iambic laugh at your words! :D 

¡ ¡ ¡ B A N N E D ! ! ! 

for guessing i'm younger than 40 when i'm per facta concludentia 43 years young!!! (b. Oct.27.1975)

3 minutes ago, ZenBuddhist said:

HAhaHAhaHAhaHAhaHAhaHAhaHAhaHAhaHAhaHAhaHAhaHAhaHAha!!! my tri-decameter iambic laugh at your words! :D 

¡ ¡ ¡ B A N N E D ! ! ! 

for guessing i'm younger than 40 when i'm per facta concludentia 43 years young!!! (b. Oct.27.1975)

BANNED! for disrespecting your elders (9/18/1956).

2 minutes ago, Psalam said:

BANNED! for disrespecting your elders (9/18/1956).

¡ ¡ ¡ B A N N E D ! ! ! 

for being a Virgo and — according to the teachings of the Enlightened Sri Adhishankara (Personal Forecaster) — born under the aegis of the most stubborn sign ever!

sri-adhishankara-astrology-consultation-research-and-institute-perambur-chennai-astrologers-xjykiazbp0.jpg.8c7d61ce0fda081ca15c445aadca0eb5.jpg

2 minutes ago, ZenBuddhist said:

¡ ¡ ¡ B A N N E D ! ! ! 

for being a Virgo and — according to the teachings of the Enlightened Sri Adhishankara (Personal Forecaster) — born under the aegis of the most stubborn sign ever!

sri-adhishankara-astrology-consultation-research-and-institute-perambur-chennai-astrologers-xjykiazbp0.jpg.8c7d61ce0fda081ca15c445aadca0eb5.jpg

BANNED! for not predicting that you would get BANNED!

1 hour ago, donkeywho said:

BANNED! for not predicting that you would get BANNED!

B A N N E D • T I L L • T H E • E N D • O F • T H I S • G A L A C T I C • C Y C L E

for not respecting the fact that the Enlightened Sri Adhisankara (Personal Forecaster) is Omniscient and Omnipresent: he sees it all; he knows it all; he is everywhere — including below

2 hours ago, ZenBuddhist said:

B A N N E D • T I L L • T H E • E N D • O F • T H I S • G A L A C T I C • C Y C L E

for not respecting the fact that the Enlightened Sri Adhisankara (Personal Forecaster) is Omniscient and Omnipresent: he sees it all; he knows it all; he is everywhere — including below

BANNED! for confusing me by skipping my last post! :mrgreen:

Just now, TwilightStorm said:

Banned! for seen Woodstock in REAL 3D! ?

BANNED! for being off in your history. DonkeyWho (who didn't provide his birthdate) may have been old enough to go but I am afraid I was too young for that party.

21 minutes ago, Psalam said:

BANNED! for being off in your history. DonkeyWho (who didn't provide his birthdate) may have been old enough to go but I am afraid I was too young for that party.

Banned! for been born in 19th of August '67 (the banned is on me)  History: Dictatorship in my Country from 21/4/67 and Rolling Stones concert at August, throwing carnations to the people, when Jagger was singing Street Fighting Man!

I never saw it!?

What's wrong! Can't a noble person Banned him self? :tounge_xd: