The Banning Game - II

57 minutes ago, Psalam said:

BANNED! for contravening the convention on colorful (sic) comments!

BANNED for using (wasting) too many "c"-words in one post. They are rare and expensive!

BANNED! for confusing masturbatory material with the mundane! 

(I apologize for not quoting but currently my posting bar has neither quotes nor spoilers)

Banned for even thinking that anything on LL would not be sexually connotated in some way or the other :classic_tongue:

24 minutes ago, worik said:

Banned for even thinking that anything on LL would not be sexually connotated in some way or the other :classic_tongue:

BANNED! for confusing the issue. Since I explicitly stated it was masturbatory my statement was a denotation, not a connotation, and does reflect my view of the LL material.

14 minutes ago, Caster Medea said:

After countless received bans Psalam is still around which heavily indicates towards ban evasion.
Which, of course, is punished with a banana.

BANNED! for banning this bad penny! :classic_excl:

6 hours ago, NitroHamlin said:

Banned for banning someone who hasn't been playing enough. For that; that'll be 1 ban, 3 demerit points and a $150 fine.

Do not pass go, do not collect $200.

Banned! for referencing Monopoly when there is no Monopoly version here on LL. Although, now that I think about it, I hope someone with talent decides to rectify that issue.