The Banning Game - II

2 hours ago, ZenBuddhist said:

UN-CON-DI-TION-AL-LY • BAN-NED ! ! ! 

for constantly counting the number of syllables of e-ty-mo-lo-gi-cal-ly Latin vocables.

BANNED! for thinking that banned has two syllables (which I could forgive if you were using it in a poem).

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

BANNED! for thinking that banned has two syllables (which I could forgive if you were using it in a poem).

B A N N E D ! ! !

for not perceiving the deep irony imbued in sundering "Ban•ned" into two syllables:

1. since my text clearly inferred etymologically Latin vocables;

2. inasmuch "ban" is originally a Romanian term; and
3. because the Romanian language is directly derived from Latin,

then it can be deemed as a two-syllable word.

(gee, i'm really pushing it. Plato; Socrates: help ! ! ! )

7 minutes ago, ZenBuddhist said:

B A N N E D ! ! !

for not perceiving the deep irony imbued in sundering "Ban•ned" into two syllables:

1. since my text clearly inferred etymologically Latin vocables;

2. inasmuch "ban" is originally a Romanian term; and
3. because the Romanian language is directly derived from Latin,

then it can be deemed as a two-syllable word.

(gee, i'm really pushing it. Plato; Socrates: help ! ! ! )

BANNED! for dragging a couple of old Hellenes into this.

36 minutes ago, Psalam said:

BANNED! for being anti-Euroskeptic (can an American be a Euroskeptic?)

and 

¡ ¡ ¡ B A N N E D ! ! !

from both the EU and LL for failing to read the 961000 articles on the subject found in Google's search.

899042069_ScreenShot2019-05-30at1_56_51PM.png.1c4041a4f4130e09373aba1c7293b28d.png

27 minutes ago, ZenBuddhist said:

and 

¡ ¡ ¡ B A N N E D ! ! !

from both the EU and LL for failing to read the 961000 articles on the subject found in Google's search.

899042069_ScreenShot2019-05-30at1_56_51PM.png.1c4041a4f4130e09373aba1c7293b28d.png

BANNED! for quoting Google as a source.

On 5/30/2019 at 7:29 PM, Psalam said:

BANNED! for quoting Google as a source.

Banned for even reacting to a post that quotes google (well this escalates nice and quick, doesn't it?)

4 hours ago, worik said:

Banned for even reacting to a post that quotes google (well this escalates nice and quick, doesn't it?)

BANNED! for banning using something that might result in a Googolplex of related posts (bans).

30 minutes ago, Psalam said:

BANNED! for banning using something that might result in a Googolplex of related posts (bans).

BANNED for banning someone who banned and got banned in fear of banned Googooloophophia :scream:

1 hour ago, ZenBuddhist said:

and

¡ ¡ ¡ B A N N E D ! ! !

for the unauthorised use of Slippery-Slope and Circular arguments!!!

Politically BANNED! That is, your right to free speech is revoked for as long as you disagree with me.

11 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Politically BANNED! That is, your right to free speech is revoked for as long as you disagree with me.

Metaphysically 

¡ ! ¡ B A N N E D ! ¡ !   

for assuming i should agree with you! LL's community rules ARE crystal clear on that rather grey area;

"18a. We may be an adult-oriented community, but don't be stupid: never ever expect other members to agree with you and your opinions; doing so will result in instant ban."

20 minutes ago, ZenBuddhist said:

Metaphysically 

¡ ! ¡ B A N N E D ! ¡ !   

for assuming i should agree with you! LL's community rules ARE crystal clear on that rather grey area;

"18a. We may be an adult-oriented community, but don't be stupid: never ever expect other members to agree with you and your opinions; doing so will result in instant ban."

BANNED! for flagrantly misquoting rule #2 - "Don't be a jerk."

3 minutes ago, worik said:

BANNED!!!!!! for exaggerating the value of "!" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BANNED! for using exclamation points in the numbers of 6-1-21 which, as everyone knows, is properly a lock:

Image result for 6121

16 hours ago, Psalam said:

BANNED! for using exclamation points in the numbers of 6-1-21 which, as everyone knows, is properly a lock:

and musically BANNED!!! guitaristically BANNED!!! Jazzistically BANNED!!!

for implying that the number 6121 is a lock-related-only integer when all guitarists worldwide have — since its creation in 1964 — related such magical and cardinal four digit symbol to the Gretsch model 6121: the famous "Chet Atkins" semi-acoustic!!!

848350063_ScreenShot2019-06-02at10_29_08PM.png.53c3ed6d53b172315a1f5d2179233ee4.png

8 hours ago, ZenBuddhist said:

and musically BANNED!!! guitaristically BANNED!!! Jazzistically BANNED!!!

for implying that the number 6121 is a lock-related-only integer when all guitarists worldwide have — since its creation in 1964 — related such magical and cardinal four digit symbol to the Gretsch model 6121: the famous "Chet Atkins" semi-acoustic!!!

848350063_ScreenShot2019-06-02at10_29_08PM.png.53c3ed6d53b172315a1f5d2179233ee4.png

BANNED! for thinking anything associated with an obscure country musician should be know by everyone!