The Banning Game - II

Spoiler
On 3/1/2019 at 6:49 AM, NitroHamlin said:

Banned for making me feel silly for not understanding a seemingly obvious reference to a series that is very popular and that I don't watch/read.

BANNED for knowing even less about popular culture than I do! ?

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

BANNED for not recognizing my feeble attempt to match the color of Donttouchmethere's avatar!

BANNED for being mono-red-ish single-colour minded and not open for the many shades of red. :classic_tongue:

Spoiler
12 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Banned for changing from a cheerful sheep ? into a cute intellectual sheep ? in a most subtly way!

(does that make you a weresheep?)

Reveal hidden contents

b9707bbfbec64c79db72f264905dace6--film-black-movie-black.jpg.8462f9fcf0d801dd27f9b8b4a4a8b958.jpg

Baaaaaaanned for even suggesting that there is such a thing as a weresheep!

23 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Banned for changing from a cheerful sheep ? into a cute intellectual sheep ? in a most subtly way!

(does that make you a weresheep?)

Hide contents

b9707bbfbec64c79db72f264905dace6--film-black-movie-black.jpg.8462f9fcf0d801dd27f9b8b4a4a8b958.jpg

Banned for making me want to expand on my head and for questioning if I'm a were-sheep.

Spoiler
44 minutes ago, worik said:

Banned for employing shady spies instead of officially licensed secret agents ?

Reveal hidden contents

sean-connery-james-bond.jpg

Banned for using licensed secret agents rather than doing the hard work of research! ?‍?

Spoiler
11 hours ago, NitroHamlin said:

Banned for paranoia. "There are no Were-sheep here, the Markarth city guard will handle this."

BANNED for unauthorized and unlicensed use of psychobabble. Please leave confusing terms to the confused professionals.

7 minutes ago, NitroHamlin said:

Banned for using un-cited legal gibberish to try and make me leave hard work to overworked workers.

BANNED for unrealistic expectations (that anyone on LL would cite a source. As if!) ?‍⚖️

2 minutes ago, NitroHamlin said:

Banned for using an emoji to imply that you're being judgmental. 

BANNED for misunderstanding the simple use of an emoji (which indicates a profession where citing matters rather than a site where matters are not referred to explicitly). ?

12 minutes ago, NitroHamlin said:

Banned for making me a confused professional. Wait!?... 

BANNED for not using the "new and improved" quote function found on the bar where the emoji icon used to be (it's been moved further to the right making my old advice about the spoiler being just to the right of the smiley-face emoji icon outdated. Should I go back and change all those posts do you think? (This last is meant as a rhetorical question.)).