The Banning Game - II

3 hours ago, Stross97 said:

BANNED for failing to fail to use the "new and improved" quote function... repetitively. 

bAnNeD for quoting quoted quote-related quotes over your assigned quota.

16 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

BANNED for confusing me with Spoilers and Quotes!

No realy! I'm totaly confused now ?

BANNED for having enough confidence that the site won't crash to take the time to come here and play this game! (Wow! I wrote all that and didn't get an Error 524!)

48 minutes ago, Psalam said:

BANNED for having enough confidence that the site won't crash to take the time to come here and play this game! (Wow! I wrote all that and didn't get an Error 524!) 

BANNED for rising my confidence so high that I try again, while my 1mill topic browser tab already shows Error 504 ?

(I'm scared of the "Submit Reply" button now ?)

19 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

BANNED for rising my confidence so high that I try again, while my 1mill topic browser tab already shows Error 504 ?

(I'm scared of the "Submit Reply" button now ?)

BANNED for reading my mind and expressing my concerns aloud.

1 hour ago, worik said:

BANNED, for lacking heroism and bravery. This isn't Sparta. This is Skyrim! Err... Loverslab!

BANNED for making classical references which would scare away Nords (and others who fear books - bibliophobes)!

7 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

BANNED for ignoring the implication of this famous quote:

221b690817746255ac69f2586273e0bc.jpg.5a1493d2ab2607b75369d0885397a44f.jpg

BANNED for conflating print media (like newspapers and paper books - to which the famous (infamous?) Dr. Spengler alludes and the printed word (like this post - maybe it should be banned to?)

14 hours ago, Psalam said:

BANNED for conflating print media (like newspapers and paper books - to which the famous (infamous?) Dr. Spengler alludes and the printed word (like this post - maybe it should be banned to?)

ahahaha!

?BANNED? you, because I can, AGAIN!

Got no server error while banning you =D