Ghost Posted March 21, 2014 Posted March 21, 2014 Should actually know that we did it really often....
Thulas Posted March 21, 2014 Posted March 21, 2014 Either left an innuendo or needs a scratch from her. Possibly both.
Ghost Posted March 21, 2014 Posted March 21, 2014 Thus opening up the possibility for an ambiguity. Yeah I really need something.... a massage from my better half. Tense... I guess he wants to see me with "her" ? Â
Thulas Posted March 21, 2014 Posted March 21, 2014 Counter +1. Makes me wonder how high the counter actually is by now.
Ghost Posted March 21, 2014 Posted March 21, 2014 Shouldnt count the counter, its just a waste of time Could someone force me to go in my bed now ?
Ghost Posted March 21, 2014 Posted March 21, 2014 I would like to say that your "queen" heard me. I'm tired and dont want to sleep.... My english sucks again, because my mind is full of other things... I am tense, exhausted and done. Nethertheless I have the feeling that I dont need to sleep, but my body says something else... Â The try was really funny but still senseless. You shouldnt try it with words.... Should I wake up my gf so that she forces me to go into my bed ? But I think she'll not like it... Maybe I fall asleep while I'm writing here....
Thulas Posted March 21, 2014 Posted March 21, 2014 Counter +2 Obviously doesn't know that she in fact is a queen. On top of that she hopes for mundane things and ignores warm milk with honey.
Arcueid Brunestud Posted March 22, 2014 Posted March 22, 2014 Deliberately spilled the milk and honey. Whistle and point finger at Thulas....
Thulas Posted March 22, 2014 Posted March 22, 2014 The last second of the video will happen to him aswell; he will be eaten by a gigantic mouth.
nonusnomeni Posted March 22, 2014 Posted March 22, 2014 should be know until now i don't like changes they are always bad
Gᴀʟᴠᴀɴɪᴢᴇ Posted March 22, 2014 Posted March 22, 2014 Thinks he or she has authority. Hahaha Yeah rightÂ
nonusnomeni Posted March 22, 2014 Posted March 22, 2014 she's should recognize words of my lovely Jahira as a true... :ph34r:
Thulas Posted March 22, 2014 Posted March 22, 2014 Plays the offended cat even though all that he secretly wants is petting and some food.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.