nonusnomeni Posted March 22, 2014 Posted March 22, 2014 he think i care for his not caring about my not caring on his not caring for my not caring...
Thulas Posted March 22, 2014 Posted March 22, 2014 Is a game of toilet seats. Or something similar containing thrones of homes.
Thulas Posted March 22, 2014 Posted March 22, 2014 Is the father of dragon-worms. Also known as maggots.
TiredGerman Posted March 22, 2014 Posted March 22, 2014 Steals said dragonworms to sell them to the Lord of Flies.
Thulas Posted March 22, 2014 Posted March 22, 2014 Mentions Mephistopholes, the Lord of flies and rats, the eternal deciever.
TiredGerman Posted March 22, 2014 Posted March 22, 2014 Talks about Mephistopholes, but does he know his most famous quote? Â hint: Â I am the spirit that... Â
TiredGerman Posted March 22, 2014 Posted March 22, 2014 Is correct. But does he know the quote of Mephistopholes?
Thulas Posted March 22, 2014 Posted March 22, 2014 Uhm...all hail the queen? He sould stop asking such questions.
TiredGerman Posted March 22, 2014 Posted March 22, 2014 Hasn't read Faustus then. To that I will educate you with one of the best classical quotes for a denizen of the depth:  "I am the spirit that negates.And rightly so, for all that comes to beDeserves to perish wretchedly;'Twere better nothing would begin.Thus everything that that your terms, sin,Destruction, evil represent—That is my proper element." Mephistopholes, Faust One, Goethe Â
TiredGerman Posted March 22, 2014 Posted March 22, 2014 Is true to correct me. I wouldn't know the quote of the top of my head as well.
TiredGerman Posted March 22, 2014 Posted March 22, 2014 *Whispering:* Doesn't know that I simply typed in "Mephistopheles quote" into Google.
Thulas Posted March 23, 2014 Posted March 23, 2014 Does the same things like always; he is predictable like the bread hew puts his head into.
Arcueid Brunestud Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 Honestly, I can't be so sure as to what the poster above try to explains, but I bite.
Thulas Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 Never saw a picture with a bread around a cat's head?
Arcueid Brunestud Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 Never saw a picture where the police haul the offender into black maria after enacting the supposedly joke but publicly unaccepted act.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.