Thulas Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 Should invite me to his teaparty! Hopefully she will be too late.
Rasta the Lion Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 No teaparty is completed without some good stuff in the tea!
TiredGerman Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 Should chip in for the "special" tea and he will get invited too.
Thulas Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 Forgets the special cream for the tea! Just...make her stop!
Rasta the Lion Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 Master, I require aid ! Wait Master is no here... Rasta job ! Pinky should stop before things get furry in a bad way !
Thulas Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 Reminds me of nice memories! And me of bad ones. [Throws a steak at Tia] Go get her, lion.
TiredGerman Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 Aw. I even brought special chocolates for the party. with all sorts of fillings. Just stay away from the ones that say "brownie" And I am offended my queen. A party with red meat? You should have given it to me for my barbeque.
Thulas Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 He can punch her for crashing into our party. Punch her hard! Or maybe I go and have my own party. Or you two go and I get to sleep.
Rasta the Lion Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 Punching the queen will never end well as far as Rasta knows.
Thulas Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 [blushes] Has heard about what happened? Bitchqueen! God, sometimes I hate these girls.
Rasta the Lion Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 Queen tries to intrigue Rasta with events he has no knowledge of. I wonder if he also hates purple.
TiredGerman Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 Has a scorn with one of his masters. It seems the lion doesn't get enough love and attention.
Thulas Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 As the hatter he should know what real attention is! Can someone throw this infantile girl out, please?
Rasta the Lion Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 Pinky tastes of meat.. delicious. Perhaps she is no longer needed around?
TiredGerman Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 Aw. Poor little thing. Doesn't get let out much. Oh well, I'll see what I can arrange for you. What would you like in your care package? Or who?
Myst42 Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 Looks tired... Or it says so in the user name... not sure which... Probably doesn't matter anyway...
TiredGerman Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 Doesn't know that I am always somewhat tired.
Rasta the Lion Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 Carrying that stuff in his hand 24/7 no wonder he is always a bit tired.
Thulas Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 Could not been spotted in these threads for weeks. I remember him, the vampirecat! ...do you want your Tia fried or cooked, Rasta? Uhm...ninjapower.
Rasta the Lion Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 Tried the new "Ninjaed" recipe. Double times.
TiredGerman Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 Doesn't know it's hard to be a ninja. I sadly don't have the speed.
Rasta the Lion Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 That avatar looks familiar, Rasta thinks...
TiredGerman Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 Last time I checked I had eleven. Though the last one doesn't seem to have bones in it. Edit: *Clap* Bravo! a ninjaing Lion!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.