Dyschromie Posted March 11, 2014 Posted March 11, 2014 Should learn there is no difference between player and victim in that game.
TiredGerman Posted March 13, 2014 Posted March 13, 2014 Pities the new. And rightly so. They do not need to see what we have seen just yet. They will find it eventually.
Thulas Posted March 13, 2014 Posted March 13, 2014 Seems like he sees himself cursed now that he knows more.
TiredGerman Posted March 13, 2014 Posted March 13, 2014 Should know that knowledge can be both negative and positive for oneself. The classic "I did not need to know that, but am kinda glad that I do. "- scenario
Arcueid Brunestud Posted March 20, 2014 Posted March 20, 2014 I thought about something really really nasty when I gave a read to the comment above. I should hang myself.
TiredGerman Posted March 20, 2014 Posted March 20, 2014 hm. Maybe I should take that particular scenario back. In hindsight it usally backfires. Also Thulas has changed his Thumbnail again. He changes it almost as frequently as a calender has a different picture for every month.
Thulas Posted March 20, 2014 Posted March 20, 2014 Doesn't know that there is a reason I changed it this time.
TiredGerman Posted March 20, 2014 Posted March 20, 2014 Hmm. It about to update with a new picture? That is my guess.
TiredGerman Posted March 20, 2014 Posted March 20, 2014 Will probably show us all the reason behind that soon.
TiredGerman Posted March 20, 2014 Posted March 20, 2014 should relax more. I meant to say that in due time there will be change, just when it is ready to do so.
TiredGerman Posted March 20, 2014 Posted March 20, 2014 Doesn't seem to change his pants that regularly.
TiredGerman Posted March 20, 2014 Posted March 20, 2014 Men don't wear skirts. Men wear kilts. Should ask a Scottsman to bring him one. For the rest of us, who don't own a kilt: It's pants day. everyday.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.