Arcueid Brunestud Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 I'd tried, but I don't know how to use search engine. XD
Rasta the Lion Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 Spambot in disguise. Needs to display more links to boring sites.
Thulas Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 Doesn't regret anything though. By the way, let me promote this website, it is totally free and awesome: www.google.com
Arcueid Brunestud Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 Google.com? What does it do? I only saw a white blank page with a huge 'Google' word plastered half of my screen.
Rasta the Lion Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 That page he sees is the start for oh so many dirty browsing on humans' PCs.
Arcueid Brunestud Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 How dare you speak ill of me and other human being! Come to think, how can a paw type so perfectly with a keyboard? I thought it was along the line 'ajweaweoaiwe 8uyeqe 88uy 98awedjkaje2w9p e 9' or something else closely resembled it.
Arcueid Brunestud Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 As long as the hand attach to the arm. Best to remember that.
TiredGerman Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 His profile is only 14 days old. Welcome to the club.
Thulas Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 Offers to not bite newcomers. And strangely was about to ninja me.
TiredGerman Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 get's rarely ninjaed. And Yes. Today I am serving *censored* with a side dish of *more censor* and *even more censor*
Thulas Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 Makes a certain girl rather interested in these censored things.
TiredGerman Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 A she has an appetite now doesn't she? Are you craving anything in particular ?
Thulas Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 Shouldn't adres her directly, she only will feel the need to reply. [Gigles] I want c... Oh boy...
TiredGerman Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 Doesn't give his girls equal opportunity at the keyboard. Seems to play favorites with the queen and the cat. I wonder, when we will meet the hatter.
Thulas Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 Needs to give me a hat and then he will be the hatter. Give me that! Stupid child.
TiredGerman Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 Should know that hats are starting to get more fashionabel. So why yes. I do own a hat. I guess now all I need is a hare and an Alice to join my party.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.