Thulas Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 Hehe...he will enjoy the use of that! You are grounded, remember? I don't care.
TiredGerman Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 No lock can stop Goatboy! Goatboy will have his tuna taco today.
Thulas Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 T-Tuna taco? He lied to me! He never promissed anything to you, stupid girl.
TiredGerman Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 Little one should know what Goatboy means when he says he's going to have her tuna taco. Goatboy is going to have many blasts with you.
Thulas Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 Hehe, he makes me... ...puke. God damn, take a room or something!
TiredGerman Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 She is grounded, remember? So she must have a room somewhere. Goatboy does not care where he will take her. Goatboy will even do it on the floor to spite him.
Thulas Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 He should take care that goatboy will get out alive and won't die because of dehydration. Anyway, I need to go; bad things start to happen.
TiredGerman Posted March 24, 2014 Posted March 24, 2014 I better leave too. I do not what to see what Goatboy does now. Last time I watched I couldn't eat meat for a week.
TiredGerman Posted March 25, 2014 Posted March 25, 2014 Is unaware that Goatboy has made it through the night. After he wouldn't come home in the morning, I searched for him. I found him hiding under a tree, soaked and yet very dehydrated. He spent the rest of the day in bed, muttering "incredible" over and over again. I'll give him 1-2 weeks and he will be back to his old self.
Myst42 Posted March 30, 2014 Posted March 30, 2014 Has been the last post of this thread during the past 3 days
Thulas Posted March 30, 2014 Posted March 30, 2014 Rudely takes away the last post from the goatboy carrier.
Thulas Posted March 30, 2014 Posted March 30, 2014 Probably just did a nice pun without noticing it; a pussy that has no idea of pain.
nonusnomeni Posted March 30, 2014 Posted March 30, 2014 PUNNED here errr... BANNED there or something like that
Arcueid Brunestud Posted March 30, 2014 Posted March 30, 2014 Look at him and then quickly look the other way and pretending to be Oak Tree A.
nonusnomeni Posted March 30, 2014 Posted March 30, 2014 think i am all-knowing? well i must admit he think true...
Arcueid Brunestud Posted March 31, 2014 Posted March 31, 2014 Still, he quite unsure of what the other opinion has says about him despite the all-knowing status.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.