Dyschromie Posted March 9, 2014 Posted March 9, 2014 Should know it's the first time I see someone using kunoichi'd on this forum!
Thulas Posted March 9, 2014 Posted March 9, 2014 Has amazing skills of decrypting riddled texts that are in signatures.
Thulas Posted March 10, 2014 Posted March 10, 2014 Could open his eyes to see many interesting things.
TiredGerman Posted March 10, 2014 Posted March 10, 2014 Seems to often have that problem here. I also remember that you said that she was a part of you. consequence: her figurative marks would also be yours?
Dyschromie Posted March 10, 2014 Posted March 10, 2014 Should separate the sins of her and the other side of this person, uncorrupted.
Thulas Posted March 10, 2014 Posted March 10, 2014 Doesn't draw a line between body and mind in this case.
TiredGerman Posted March 10, 2014 Posted March 10, 2014 Well true. I do acknowledge that I blurr the line between Mind and Material. I tend to think of it like Alan Watts <media>
Dyschromie Posted March 10, 2014 Posted March 10, 2014 She doesn't while she's at the maximum of mind-penetration
TiredGerman Posted March 10, 2014 Posted March 10, 2014 As stated before. Alot of people do. Should release a public annoucement on that subject.
Dyschromie Posted March 10, 2014 Posted March 10, 2014 Pretty good idea, but I prefer to know her by myself, even if it looks like something crazy
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.