Jump to content

Say something interesting about the person above you - II


Guest

Recommended Posts

Posted

Fine. On the magic line between computers. Whatever the cat says.

 

Now can I please get some info on the whole vessel/multiple drivers thing that has been going on?  Please?

Posted

Makes me laugh out loud out of nostalgic memories when I used to prepare the people before I introduced catqueen to them.

Posted

Ah. So I'm being sequezzed and processed to like a fish that has fallen for a cathair bait.

 

Wonder what will happen to me? Will I be imprisoned for entertainment or gorrotted for nourishment? Will I dream?

Posted

Needs to give me his soul for this information:

 

Me: Simply me.

Her: Marina, a vampire with daedric origin who likes cats. She has a dominant and a submissive side, both interact with each others and form her mood and personality.

Her: Tia, Marinas younger sister.

Her: Discordia Origa, the darkelven queen. Not my OC, unforunately, but a very nice character.

Posted

Needs to give me his soul for this information:

 

Me: Simply me.

Her: Marina, a vampire with daedric origin who likes cats. She has a dominant and a submissive side, both interact with each others and form her mood and personality.

Her: Tia, Marinas younger sister.

Her: Discordia Origa, the darkelven queen. Not my OC, unforunately, but a very nice character.

 

All contained within one? Hmm. Must get weird in disputes in between.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...