21 hours ago, idkwhattoputy said:

Is there anyway to change the holy site effect of 3 girls every boy to only girls?

From the mod folder, go to Regula_Magistri > events > decisions > regula_holy_site_events.txt

Then scroll all the way down to the bottom and you can change the ratio of females to males. In your case, I guess it would be 100 = {set_pregnancy_gender = female} and 0 = {set_pregnancy_gender = male}, but I am not quite sure if the game will prevent male births of the religion.

2 hours ago, lastmethbender said:

From the mod folder, go to Regula_Magistri > events > decisions > regula_holy_site_events.txt

Then scroll all the way down to the bottom and you can change the ratio of females to males. In your case, I guess it would be 100 = {set_pregnancy_gender = female} and 0 = {set_pregnancy_gender = male}, but I am not quite sure if the game will prevent male births of the religion.

Cool ill try it ty

10 hours ago, ban10 said:

I'll have a look, if its happening to a lot of people its probably a bug

EDIT: Weird, still seems to be working for me, I also didn't change any of the code relating to changing the Magisters trait to match his piety level.
Hmmmm
Does someone have a save file they can send my way?

EDIT 2: I've made a change to master that might help here, instead of overwriting the on_piety_gain/loss on_action I've appended the effect of increasing/decreasing the Magisters trait to it.

This worked for me thanks!

Edit: Actually no. Since you no longer lose devotion levels, if you find the keeper of souls at max devotion level then you will be stuck at cenobite forever. Maybe just give the appropriate trait for your current devotion level instead of giving cenobite?

Edited by izayoixx
1 hour ago, izayoixx said:

Edit: Actually no. Since you no longer lose devotion levels, if you find the keeper of souls at max devotion level then you will be stuck at cenobite forever. Maybe just give the appropriate trait for your current devotion level instead of giving cenobite?

Same, I dont lose devotions level, also tried reducing my piety with a cheat but i keep the devotion level and remain stuck with cenobite

15 hours ago, DreaM MakeR said:

game over once i free the keeper ._.

Might be a mod conflict? You become the head of faith when you free the keeper and I know that conflicts with some mods that enable theocracy etc

13 hours ago, izayoixx said:

12 hours ago, xxdungeonxx1 said:

Same, I dont lose devotions level, also tried reducing my piety with a cheat but i keep the devotion level and remain stuck with cenobite

Hmm, I see the issue  
During the rework I deleted that bit of code that set your piety level back to one (or zero if you got caught). I can't remember why I did that, so it must have just been an oversight on my part, maybe I was going to refactor it to an effect or something, but I forgot to.
Unfortunately changing this so that freeing the Keeper of Souls sets your piety rank wont help your current save. You will have to wait for the your next heir or lose/gain a level of devotion to reset the Magister trait.

43 minutes ago, definatelyhilter said:

How does the Infecta trait work? I had the holy site and when I Fascinared new women they gained Infecta, but proceeded to lose it immegiately within a day or two. Not sure if bug / mod conflict / misunderstanding of how it works.

That's how it works. Infecta jumps between women that are eligible for fascinare leaving the woman. It should give you a notification when it's done telling you how many new Mulsa it created doing so.

45 minutes ago, definatelyhilter said:

How does the Infecta trait work? I had the holy site and when I Fascinared new women they gained Infecta, but proceeded to lose it immegiately within a day or two. Not sure if bug / mod conflict / misunderstanding of how it works.

Infecta women will spread to other women by converting them to the religon. You should see a notification message indicating how many other women are affected.

4 hours ago, ban10 said:

Might be a mod conflict? You become the head of faith when you free the keeper and I know that conflicts with some mods that enable theocracy etc

Hmm, I see the issue  
During the rework I deleted that bit of code that set your piety level back to one (or zero if you got caught). I can't remember why I did that, so it must have just been an oversight on my part, maybe I was going to refactor it to an effect or something, but I forgot to.
Unfortunately changing this so that freeing the Keeper of Souls sets your piety rank wont help your current save. You will have to wait for the your next heir or lose/gain a level of devotion to reset the Magister trait.

Thanks, its working now.

1 hour ago, yabayabayabayabayaba said:

Hello ! I'm really bad when it comes to these types of games. But i'd like to ask how do i 
1)Trigger a servitude faction war
2)Demand an oath of loyalty from a queen 
3)Crush the will of an independent or vassal ruler
4)Create lowly Countubernalis 

ive done everything else 
Thank you in advance !!

i feel like this has been answered once per page on both this and the previous thread...

anyway here are the answers.

1) charm a few vassals from a neighbor and wait, eventually they will get on with it.

2) be an emperor and use potestas non transfunde on a queen.

3) use the special casus belli against a female ruler

4) visit prisoner and use the option for it.

I don't know if it's a bug or something. Once I free the keeper and became the head of the religion. I destroyed that title to create a religion based on the magisters. I switch the marriage from polygamy to concubine. Everything seems to be working fine, but when I use fascinare on someone after the scheme success. The concubine list is gone in the character view. And there is no way to add a concubine anymore by right clicking on a character. You can only dismiss a concubine.

On 6/26/2023 at 2:32 PM, TentaclePentacle said:

I don't know if it's a bug or something. Once I free the keeper and became the head of the religion. I destroyed that title to create a religion based on the magisters. I switch the marriage from polygamy to concubine. Everything seems to be working fine, but when I use fascinare on someone after the scheme success. The concubine list is gone in the character view. And there is no way to add a concubine anymore by right clicking on a character. You can only dismiss a concubine.

Hmm, no clue honestly, there must be some weird interaction between Concubine marriage and the Magistarian Concubinage marriage tenets. One is expecting concubines while the other is expecting normal spouses. Maybe try editing "Regula_Magistri\common\religion\doctrines\regula_doctrines.txt". Try changing where it says number_of_spouses to number_of_concubines.

7 hours ago, BlackSonic111 said:

This happened when I tried to change holy sites from Brittania to France. Now the religion has no holy sites. Is there any way to fix this mid game?

image.png

Thats really weird, I don't get how this is possible. The name of your religion indicates that you are actually using the "default" religion, which doesn't make sense because I deleted that so it shouldn't exist. Just a note, you need to have started a new game for the new holy sites, otherwise they dont "exist" due to how CK3 loads everything at game start.
Assuming this is a fresh game with the latest RM release, could you show me what happens when you try and change holy sites again? Including a picture of the tooltips for the buttons.

I tested this just now (going from Britain to France) and it worked fine.

3 hours ago, krollbotid said:

How do I get new casus belli domination? My character is king of Castille, controlling 96% of Iberia. Sicilly is now under ruling of 57-year old catholic queen. Do I need to fascinare her to get new casus belli against her?

They have to be neighbours (land wise) to you and you need to be a Zelator (or greater) eg
EDIT: I'm going to remove the need for them to be your neighbours in the next update
image.jpeg.b1b60fcdf1ffa3d66e6fe4327fbe9aba.jpeg

Edited by ban10
1 hour ago, ban10 said:

They have to be neighbours (land wise) to you and you need to be a Zelator (or greater) eg
image.jpeg.b1b60fcdf1ffa3d66e6fe4327fbe9aba.jpeg

Understand, thanks! I got 1/5 by other way: I fascinared France king's vassal and got casus belli usurpation of charmed vassals. It would be great to make better description of your powers in regula magistri book. And put description of all powers, not only those which you got last. 

Just to make sure. Do they have to be magistrian for domination? Because down here Queen of Pomerania has territory in Iberia, its her domain, to be precise, but I don't have domination casus belli. Is it bug or it's just how Game calculates are you neighbour of country or not? image.png.29eb7b6bf43b54354054ea4e52ce3137.png

Edited by krollbotid
41 minutes ago, krollbotid said:

Understand, thanks! I got 1/5 by other way: I fascinared France king's vassal and got casus belli usurpation of charmed vassals. It would be great to make better description of your powers in regula magistri book. And put description of all powers, not only those which you got last. 

Just to make sure. Do they have to be magistrian for domination? Because down here Queen of Pomerania has territory in Iberia, its her domain, to be precise, but I don't have domination casus belli. Is it bug or it's just how Game calculates are you neighbour of country or not? image.png.29eb7b6bf43b54354054ea4e52ce3137.png

heh, yeah I always meant to add options to the book to switch between levels so you could see all powers, just forgot to.

In your case, I'm not 100% sure why the Domination war isn't showing, we use "any_neighboring_top_liege_realm_owner" to check, which is a vanilla function and is how the vanilla Vassalize CB works.
Honestly, I'm just going to remove the need for them to be your "neighbour", I think any independent female ruler (or fellow female vassal) should be fair game for the Magister.

1 hour ago, krollbotid said:

I see the disconnect - you need to be a tier higher than the target - so if the target is a Queen, you need to hold an Emperor title.  It looks like you're only holding a kingdom, so you won't see the Domination CB.

I would like to have a "subjugation" style CB that isn't limited to once in a lifetime, but is expensive and targets equal tier female rulers - seems like something a very powerful Magister should be able to do.  Super OP though of course, so I understand if people wouldn't want such an easy "win and expand" button.

Also, I would like, very long term, to have two limiters on the Paelexes and Dominas - a lockout that prevents them from revoking titles and another that prevents them from declaring wars against other Paelexes or the Domina.  Super annoying to have a wife become unlanded because another wife in the harem revoked a title or started a claim war.  I think it should be as "easy" as cloning the interaction to revoke title and the Causus Belli files and overriding the vanilla files, and adding limiters that says if they have a "Devoted" trait they can't take the decision or declare the war against another person with a "devoted" trait.  And by "easy" I mean a lot of work but maybe actually possible to achieve very long term?  Not sure if there's something else that would need to be considered.  And it would probably make the mod incompatible with many other mods that overhaul CBs.  So rather pie-in-the-sky.

I might look into creating a submod that adds holy sites for After the End - I love that mod and it's such a large play area that there are all kinds of interesting starts that would be very intriguing to do with this mod included.

11 hours ago, ban10 said:

Hmm, no clue honestly, there must be some weird interaction between Concubine marriage and the Magistarian Concubinage marriage tenets. One is expecting concubines while the other is expecting normal spouses. Maybe try editing "Regula_Magistri\common\religion\doctrines\regula_doctrines.txt". Try changing where it says number_of_spouses to number_of_concubines.

isn't the variable for concubines

number_of_consorts

I have tried adding that line in that file before with no affect. I'll try adding in the variable number_of_concubines

Edit tested it with the number_of_concubines variable didn't work. Something happens when releasing the keeper and with the religion change concubine is disabled. I even when into the file \Regula_Magistri\common\religion\religions\regula_religion.txt and change the line for marriage to doctrine = doctrine_concubines

Still didn't work. When the keeper is freed the concubine list is gone and no way to add new concubines.

Edited by TentaclePentacle

@ban10 So, I'm getting a CTD with just Carn and Reg enabled. It appears to be when a random event is trying to fire, as when I save scum I can eventually get past the point were the game crashes. However, the event (or whatever it is) inevitably tries to run again, causing the game to crash. What do I need to look for to figure out what's causing the crash?

Edit: Uploaded the error log if you need it.

error.log

Edited by ieraceu

Magister can give physical traits and cure any diseases of his lovers... But if he slept with one of them, who has STD, Magister can't do anything but infect all of them :( Check whom you're inviting to orgy:image.png.ec286e31c75fbcd1d58038c49c055d08.png

Idk how iw would be balance, but I think that giving mighty Exarch possibility to cure himself from STD is a good idea.
Nevermind, next event on the same orgy cure MC and his lover from lover's pox. But I need to demand her divorcing, because she already infected her husband (wh is my brother and was used for selection)

Edited by krollbotid
got additional info to write

Okay, another glitch has been encountered. Obtained the "multitasker" trait for my first Magister, while he was still alive, and after only having entranced a handful of women.

It was set for bloodline, without doing a code dive, I'm guessing he met the individual criteria. Not sure how/why it fired while he was alive though.