19 hours ago, asdrtz said:

Do you plan on adding more holy site options? Slavic Europe, the Steppe and Tibet would be my suggestions

Eventually yeah, I've been experimenting it last week but unfortunately its going to be quite tedious to work on, theres lots of things that would need changing to make sure the mod isn't flooded with holy sites from all the different options.
For example, right now if you try to start a pilgrimage, it will show all possible Magistri holy sites, despite only five being "active". They never bothered to check (in vanilla CK3) if a site was "active" before letting you plan a pilgrimage to it.

I've already lost like 3 wives to travel accidents after travelling halfway across the world to holy sites that dont even "exist" :( 

15 hours ago, tarin said:

It looks like the game rule for naked dominated women doesn't work. They show up correctly naked during events but stay clothed outside of them. Rules are set to compeditae naked but they stay clothed.

Also would it be possible to not require the domina to be landed. I feel like it makes sense for the magister to keep the domina at his side in the capital to manage the various enthralled vassals instead of sending her of to manage her own domain.

15 hours ago, ieraceu said:

I agree with the Domina part, I prefer my Dominas at my side.

I think someone mentioned the game rule for naked women, its still broken, but I'll have a look at it.

This is something I've always thought about, I'll look into softening the requirements for Domina, they should be your primary spouse, but maybe shoudn't have to be landed.
I think your Domina being landed is quite ingrained into the mod though, so there might be some gotchas as a result.

8 hours ago, displayname6942069 said:

would it be possible to add a decision that makes all your children female?

I dont think this would fit the theme of the mod (so its not something I would implement) but if you want, you can change the file 
Regula_Magistri\events\decisions\regula_holy_site_events.txt
The "event" regula_holy_site_event.2000 is the chance of male/female pregnancys. You can simply remove the holy site trigger and make it 100% female (or however you want)

EDIT: Oh yeah, that would change every baby in the world to female, better to change the trigger like so 

trigger = {
    any_consort = {
        is_ai = no
    }
}

So it only effects the player

After birth, there is no way to change a man into women or vice versa.

Edited by ban10

The new buildings are great but I am also worried about compatibility, I know there are a lot of existing building/county development mods and I don't know how easy it will be to make compatchs for all of them.

Right now its all still in Dev though so I'm still testing it to see how well it works on its own.

Also, it surprises me that people download straight from master ?, be warned that the bun is sometimes not fully baked!

Edited by ban10
2 hours ago, ban10 said:

The new buildings are great but I am also worried about compatibility, I know there are a lot of existing building/county development mods and I don't know how easy it will be to make compatchs for all of them.

Right now its all still in Dev though so I'm still testing it to see how well it works on its own.

Also, it surprises me that people download straight from master ?, be warned that the bun is sometimes not fully baked!

I don't know about others but, I was there to get the fix for the title inheritance issue we talked about previously and noticed the merge request. Lol

Btw, thanks for the fix, it worked perfectly. 

Don't know if this will help, but here are a couple of the bigger compatches, in case you want to look at the code to gauge what kind of work would be needed to get this compatible. Another thought is that maybe you could use them as a base for your own compatch.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2875587269

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2944435597

4 hours ago, Shiky said:

BuildingRegulaPatch.zip
You should be able to install it like any another mod, unzip and copy the folder and the .mod file in the mods folder. 

There is the new version, if you cannot let me know and I could check again ?

I tried it out, worked fine from what I saw. However, there were buildings missing in the compatch that this was based off. To be fair, the buildings that I was missing were from mods that should have been covered but were missing due to an error on the compatch's author's side, based on comments in the workshop.

I would caution that if you decide to add special buildings in the future, this a whole set of other mods that will need a compatch, such as Unique Buildings Plus, More Bookmarks +, and RICE. Here is the current compatch for those: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2875587269

Edited by ieraceu

Version 2.4.0 is now out. Let me know if you spot any new bugs etc
Changelog is in the OP

New Buildings, bugfixes and more!

New Innovations

image.png.20ce9a00f977fcdb5591dfff77a8d557.png

New Recruit Intent for Orgys

image.png.b20187cdb063d6d83f7e3a9230a16cce.png

Edited by ban10

Hello, Thanks for this amazing mod! I really like this mod, just one thing, when I made my servants immortal, it will change their appearance, some of changes are good ,some of changes is a little bit weird for me, as sometimes it will turn my servants totally purple and green, is there anyway to fix it? 

276325d25071ce0e67db49d91c66446.png

fc5b3b466b69d2f41d98f45f5fce3cb.png

13 hours ago, SEXY NERD said:

Hello, Thanks for this amazing mod! I really like this mod, just one thing, when I made my servants immortal, it will change their appearance, some of changes are good ,some of changes is a little bit weird for me, as sometimes it will turn my servants totally purple and green, is there anyway to fix it? 

when you do the ritual, they take on the specific color of either their education trait or highest attribute. (haven't checked the code and usually their education Is their highest)

so those are a high intrigue and a high stewardship. (actually that first one may be high diplo)

Edited by Mythaltir
20 hours ago, rockshock said:

Does the new update fix the clothing rules not working? 

Not yet, I will fix the naked ones, but the revealing clothing option depend on CBO (which is where the clothing is from), which isn't officially ready yet for 1.9.

19 hours ago, SEXY NERD said:

They are supposed to be "non-human" at this point, representing different kinds of Goddess.
The learning Goddess turns them completely black, and honestly I think it looks cool. Some of these ones (the green one especially) could use some work.
I'll have another go at making them look better, I'll also look at making an option for this under the game rules, if you would rather not have it.

10 hours ago, t7reep said:

Thank you for your work!

But, in some cases, the children will be…… colorful like a rainbow. 123.png.6c528db21ab34f11d4ff4e898ce11bd3.png

I think it maybe due to the color palette changed.

Is there any way to solve this problem?

Ah, this is caused by the "skin_palette.dds" file located at "Regula_Magistri\gfx\portraits".
Basically, this mod overrides the normal skin colour file, so that we can have the goddess skins with exotic colours (as seen in the post above yours)
Unfortunately the side effect is that it can be used by non-Goddess characters, everyone uses the same skin palette :( .
You can fix this for now by just deleting the file "skin_palette.dds" (and the unused skin_palette_new if you want).

4 hours ago, zcmax said:

I don't know why this is happening

image.png

Oh dear, it looks like the Chinese localisation file for this was not saved with UTF-8 With BOM encoding. I'll fix that now.

18 hours ago, ieraceu said:

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but I you have a woman usurps their husband's title, they appear lose non de jure vassals.

Interesting, I'll see if theres something I can do about that.
The code should transfer all titles and vassals, but maybe it doesnt work for non de-jure vassals.

40 minutes ago, Cukihun said:

Hello, i made account in gitgut. it's @Cukihun. Can you invite me to translate?

Fork the Repo by clicking the button on the main page
Make your changes, then make a Merge request back into the main repo.
This way I can review your changes, its the best way to do things.

image.png.0b87adeb60e92f63fde32627cb5bcd49.png

Edited by ban10

Crash

I tried to load all my mods (including Carnalitas) without regula magistri, game launches fine.

I tried to load all my mods (including Carnalitas) with regula magistri, game crashes before getting to main menu

I tried to load with only Carnalitas 2.0 and Regula Magistri 2.4.0 and game crashes before getting to main menu

-> I can say for sure there is something wrong with this mod

3 hours ago, ban10 said:

Not yet, I will fix the naked ones, but the revealing clothing option depend on CBO (which is where the clothing is from), which isn't officially ready yet for 1.9.

They are supposed to be "non-human" at this point, representing different kinds of Goddess.
The learning Goddess turns them completely black, and honestly I think it looks cool. Some of these ones (the green one especially) could use some work.
I'll have another go at making them look better, I'll also look at making an option for this under the game rules, if you would rather not have it.

Ah, this is caused by the "skin_palette.dds" file located at "Regula_Magistri\gfx\portraits".
Basically, this mod overrides the normal skin colour file, so that we can have the goddess skins with exotic colours (as seen in the post above yours)
Unfortunately the side effect is that it can be used by non-Goddess characters, everyone uses the same skin palette :( .
You can fix this for now by just deleting the file "skin_palette.dds" (and the unused skin_palette_new if you want).

Oh dear, it looks like the Chinese localisation file for this was not saved with UTF-8 With BOM encoding. I'll fix that now.

Interesting, I'll see if theres something I can do about that.
The code should transfer all titles and vassals, but maybe it doesnt work for non de-jure vassals.

Fork the Repo by clicking the button on the main page
Make your changes, then make a Merge request back into the main repo.
This way I can review your changes, its the best way to do things.

image.png.0b87adeb60e92f63fde32627cb5bcd49.png

Ah, I see. I think this is a really good, to distinct them from human. So I found a problem, when my country goes to really big, I try to host a orgy in my capital, but my guests just constantly inviting new girls in this orgy, even I really love that :) ,  but this is quite hard to decide aroud 300 girls (as my record tells me) whether they going to join this or not, one by one. What about to made a new option for accpet all of girls, as no reason for rejection, usually. 

8 hours ago, armadilloman862 said:

Actually, CBO just updated on the loverslab page yesterday

Nice, almost got this working in dev now.
I've also fixed the naked game rule now, for all you clothing haters XD
Shoutouts to  @Mange2020! The new revealing gene flag actually makes this a lot easier for me (I think)
Though I think the revealing armours are gone now, or maybe I just arent looking in the right place.

5 hours ago, ErotianeG said:

Crash

I tried to load all my mods (including Carnalitas) without regula magistri, game launches fine.

I tried to load all my mods (including Carnalitas) with regula magistri, game crashes before getting to main menu

I tried to load with only Carnalitas 2.0 and Regula Magistri 2.4.0 and game crashes before getting to main menu

-> I can say for sure there is something wrong with this mod

hmm, could you send me a copy of your RM folder?
Also, I'm assuming you downloaded RM fresh and deleted the old version before installing 2.4.0 in its place.
Overwriting the old version with the new one causes issues because of files moving around etc.

4 hours ago, SEXY NERD said:

Ah, I see. I think this is a really good, to distinct them from human. So I found a problem, when my country goes to really big, I try to host a orgy in my capital, but my guests just constantly inviting new girls in this orgy, even I really love that :) ,  but this is quite hard to decide aroud 300 girls (as my record tells me) whether they going to join this or not, one by one. What about to made a new option for accpet all of girls, as no reason for rejection, usually. 

I'm sorry, I don't really understand the question you are asking about the Orgy.
Is there a message pop-up where guests ask to bring along more guests? Could you send me a picture of this, as I've not seen it before.

Edited by ban10
1 hour ago, ban10 said:

Shoutouts to  @Mange2020! The new revealing gene flag actually makes this a lot easier for me (I think)
Though I think the revealing armours are gone now, or maybe I just arent looking in the right place.

hmm, could you send me a copy of your RM folder?
Also, I'm assuming you downloaded RM fresh and deleted the old version before installing 2.4.0 in its place.
Overwriting the old version with the new one causes issues because of files moving around etc.

I'm sorry, I don't really understand the question you are asking about the Orgy.
Is there a message pop-up where guests ask to bring along more guests? Could you send me a picture of this, as I've not seen it before.

Yeah most of the revealing armors are gone. It's the update. Because all the new default armors are different the old revealing models I created don't match at all to the .dds files that texture the current armor's (For most of the armors they don't even look like armor anymore) I'll have to redo them when I have time.

7 hours ago, ban10 said:

Thanks for the great work. Any ETA on this as I am contemplating a fresh restart with latest 2.4.0 version and if this is just around the corner I will wait for it, as you said I am one of the clothing haters :D