14 hours ago, ban10 said:

Nice, almost got this working in dev now.
I've also fixed the naked game rule now, for all you clothing haters XD
Shoutouts to 
@Mange2020! The new revealing gene flag actually makes this a lot easier for me (I think)
Though I think the revealing armours are gone now, or maybe I just arent looking in the right place.

hmm, could you send me a copy of your RM folder?
Also, I'm assuming you downloaded RM fresh and deleted the old version before installing 2.4.0 in its place.
Overwriting the old version with the new one causes issues because of files moving around etc.

I'm sorry, I don't really understand the question you are asking about the Orgy.
Is there a message pop-up where guests ask to bring along more guests? Could you send me a picture of this, as I've not seen it before.

Yes, guest will constantly ask to bring along more guest, usually they will ask you arround 2-3 times, but when your conutry goes larger, they will ask to bring more and more. So here is the thing, I got original 15 guests, so they asked me like 300 times about "can I bring along one more guest". I cannot do orgy again, because last time it cost me arround 7 mins by just constantly clicking mouse to response all of them. :( 

49 minutes ago, AmbiguouslyAmbiguous said:

Small bug, the polyamorous cultural tradition seems to override the Regula marriage law, not allowing you to take more than 4 wives

I wouldn't call that a bug, as that is vanilla functionality. Traditions are coded to override faith in order to have a more customized culture. Ex. The Irish have the Polygamy tradition, allowing them to have secondary wives even though the Insular Christianity faith disallows multiple marriages. I say this to set your expectations lower, as @ban10 may not be able to code around this part of the game. The only solution that readily comes to mind is to remove Monogamy, Polygamy and Concubinage traditions when the player frees the Spirit.

Edited by ieraceu
Spelling
7 hours ago, Krazzie123 said:

Thanks for the great work. Any ETA on this as I am contemplating a fresh restart with latest 2.4.0 version and if this is just around the corner I will wait for it, as you said I am one of the clothing haters :D

You can get actually get this update right now by downloading the source from https://gitgud.io/ban10/regula-magistri/-/tree/master. Click the download button (next to the blue "Clone" button) and choose zip. You only need to extract the Regula_Magistri folder and Regula_Magistri.mod into your ck3 mod folder. Just be aware that by getting the updates as they happen, you may encounter more bugs/incomplete features than by waiting for the next official update.

On a related note:

@ban10 I played around with the fixed "Compeditae Naked" gamerule yesterday and I noticed that a lot of characters (especially in India) were still wearing pants after being charmed. Same for shoes and headwear, but those might be intentional. I see you've made other updates to the clothing code since then so disregard this if it's already fixed.

13 hours ago, Mange2020 said:

Yeah most of the revealing armors are gone. It's the update. Because all the new default armors are different the old revealing models I created don't match at all to the .dds files that texture the current armor's (For most of the armors they don't even look like armor anymore) I'll have to redo them when I have time.

Take your time, theres no rush! (or pressure)
I think the current clothing look great, and I have to thank you for making it easy for me (as seen in this commit https://gitgud.io/ban10/regula-magistri/-/commit/77f15337d8c807d90f99a21a25cecf92bb0a7272)
I was basically able to remove all of the specific clothing per culture modifiers, because the character will already use them, just need the revealing clothes gene checked.

7 hours ago, Krazzie123 said:

Thanks for the great work. Any ETA on this as I am contemplating a fresh restart with latest 2.4.0 version and if this is just around the corner I will wait for it, as you said I am one of the clothing haters :D

Its already in master, I'm just finishing off some events before a new release. You should be pretty safe on downloading master now and updating when I finish these extra recruit events or just wait, it wont take that long for me to finish them.

1 hour ago, SEXY NERD said:

Yes, guest will constantly ask to bring along more guest, usually they will ask you arround 2-3 times, but when your conutry goes larger, they will ask to bring more and more. So here is the thing, I got original 15 guests, so they asked me like 300 times about "can I bring along one more guest". I cannot do orgy again, because last time it cost me arround 7 mins by just constantly clicking mouse to response all of them. :( 

Hmmm, I still cant find this event/interaction in the vanilla game files.

If you send me a picture of it happening I can look for it in the Vanilla CK3 files.
I've also never encountered this myself, and I feel like I should have seen it at least once, considering the amount of testing I did on the Orgy Activity.
Are you sure this isn't another mod you are using that adds this event?

1 hour ago, AmbiguouslyAmbiguous said:

Small bug, the polyamorous cultural tradition seems to override the Regula marriage law, not allowing you to take more than 4 wives

As mentioned by ieraceu, this is a vanilla intended feature, the faith is overwritten by the culture. As far as I know theres no way around this other then not having culture specific traditions related to marriage. Could remove those traditions when removing the keeper of souls if you are the culture head.

10 minutes ago, armadilloman862 said:

You can get actually get this update right now by downloading the source from https://gitgud.io/ban10/regula-magistri/-/tree/master. Click the download button (next to the blue "Clone" button) and choose zip. You only need to extract the Regula_Magistri folder and Regula_Magistri.mod into your ck3 mod folder. Just be aware that by getting the updates as they happen, you may encounter more bugs/incomplete features than by waiting for the next official update.

On a related note:

@ban10 I played around with the fixed "Compeditae Naked" gamerule yesterday and I noticed that a lot of characters (especially in India) were still wearing pants after being charmed. Same for shoes and headwear, but those might be intentional. I see you've made other updates to the clothing code since then so disregard this if it's already fixed.

Were the characters 16-17 years old?
If not could you send a picture of the character in question, with traits, culture, religion etc. (So I can test myself)

FYI all, 16-17 characters (both male and female) exist in this weird limbo state of being adults for the sake of gameplay (like getting pregnant!), but considered to be "children" for the sake of clothing/nudity. Maybe storks deliver babies to you when you are between 16-18 ?.

Its out of the scope of this mod to try and change this, which leads to characters in that specific age group to not ever be capable of being nude.

18 minutes ago, ban10 said:

Were the characters 16-17 years old?
If not could you send a picture of the character in question, with traits, culture, religion etc. (So I can test myself)

FYI all, 16-17 characters (both male and female) exist in this weird limbo state of being adults for the sake of gameplay (like getting pregnant!), but considered to be "children" for the sake of clothing/nudity. Maybe storks deliver babies to you when you are between 16-18 ?.

Its out of the scope of this mod to try and change this, which leads to characters in that specific age group to not ever be capable of being nude.

They were all 18+, it removes the top, but leaves the pants, headwear, and footwear. My guess is that it's removing the clothes from the body slot, which includes full body outfits (dresses, skirts, armour, etc) and shirts, and not from the legwear slot. 

20230615115946_1.jpg

Edited by armadilloman862
16 minutes ago, armadilloman862 said:

They were all 18+, it removes the top, but leaves the pants, headwear, and footwear. My guess is that it's removing the clothes from the body slot, which includes full body outfits (dresses, skirts, armour, etc) and shirts, and not from the legwear slot. 

The only thing that they have in common is that they have clothing in both the "Clothes" cateory and the "Legwear" category, so it should be easy enough to test with any character. Removing the legwear in better barbershop also removes the footwear so I assume the vanilla clothing uses the legwear slot for both shoes and pants. I would actually prefer to have headwear show up still with crowns and things, though it looks a little silly with hoods, but that's not that big of a deal. Not sure there's an easy way to distinguish between types of headwear in code anyway.

Edited by armadilloman862
9 hours ago, ban10 said:

Hmmm, I still cant find this event/interaction in the vanilla game files.

If you send me a picture of it happening I can look for it in the Vanilla CK3 files.
I've also never encountered this myself, and I feel like I should have seen it at least once, considering the amount of testing I did on the Orgy Activity.
Are you sure this isn't another mod you are using that adds this event?

I think I might have found the event being referred to but I've never had it fire multiple times which might be causing the confusion. @SEXY NERD Are you referring to the event where one of your guests offers you someone and you can let them join or say that it's invite only?

image.png.195c768c61f711ef398b15c95520a007.png

On 6/14/2023 at 12:04 PM, ban10 said:

They are supposed to be "non-human" at this point, representing different kinds of Goddess.
The learning Goddess turns them completely black, and honestly I think it looks cool. Some of these ones (the green one especially) could use some work.
I'll have another go at making them look better, I'll also look at making an option for this under the game rules, if you would rather not have it.

I would also like to support a game rule for the skin color change. Not a fan. I did the ritual and was like were did my sexy MILF go? Give her back!

Maybe if it were toned down? The black one just looks like a blob, you can't see any details of the face, etc. She looked more like a someone that went skinny dipping in a tar pit than a goddess. Maybe somewhere on the gray scale. ? 

Edited by ieraceu

Recently got back to this mod to try the new version, can I ask what kicks off the initial "finding the book from a traveling peddler"?  Haven't had that decision appear yet and working to figure out if I properly installed the mod.

16 minutes ago, Eodez said:

Recently got back to this mod to try the new version, can I ask what kicks off the initial "finding the book from a traveling peddler"?  Haven't had that decision appear yet and working to figure out if I properly installed the mod.

It should show up in the Decisions menu.

Screenshot (24).png

6 hours ago, ieraceu said:

It should show up in the Decisions menu.

Screenshot (24).png

I was able to figure out what was wrong, the Carnalitas wasn't functioning propertly and I had to reinstall it, that got this mod working as intended.

8 hours ago, idkwhattoputy said:

I know this mod probably wont work on full conversion mods but what about something like Asia expansion?

It'll have issues with traditions, men at arms, buildings, and maybe faith. One will override the other. I base this on the fact that the Asia Expansion mod conflicts with some of the same mods this one conflicts with.

8 hours ago, idkwhattoputy said:

I know this mod probably wont work on full conversion mods but what about something like Asia expansion?

Just today played it with Princes of Darkness. Sadly many other nsfw mods are not working because of 1.9.2 update

Edited by m8l85555x

I've spending ages to to figure out how to achieve the followings:

- demand oaths of loyalty from queens

- triggered servitude faction wars

- crushed the will of independent or vassal female

- create lowly contubernails

I ended up killing the queen instead.... could anyone tell me how to do it... please?

Screenshot 2023-06-17 210907.png

4 hours ago, simboyoyo said:

I ended up killing the queen instead.... could anyone tell me how to do it... please?

Loyalty from queens: just make them your vassals through the regula interaction potestas non trasfunde, you need to be either a king or emperor yourself

Servitude wars: they happen naturally when you fascinare a vassal of a non regula magistri ruler, they will rebel to become your vassal instead triggering a servitude war, you can't force them to start one but they shouldn't take too long to do it, you should be able to join in the war too

Crushed the will of female independent rulers/vassal: not too sure about this one, i believe they have to be naturally the rulers not just a female wife that you fascinared and made her take over her husband's realm, which makes this hard since by default rulers are mostly males

Contubernalis:Visit a female prisioner in the dungeon and choose the option "rend her soul" destroying her mind but giving her a considerable bonus to her prowess, so they make for great knights and not much more, you need a certain  level of magister to do it, Synkellos maybe? Idk, shoudln't be too much of an issue

Some of these are kinda hard to do in one life so it might be better to choose the game rule to make bloodline goals cumulative

Edited by Jelhe

"Crushed the will of female independent rulers/vassal" comes from winning a war you started against a female ruler with a Domination causus belli. It still counts if it's someone you made the ruler with fascinere and that piety thing to make them depose their husband - the dialogue after you win will change to reflect that.

On 6/16/2023 at 1:48 PM, ieraceu said:

I would also like to support a game rule for the skin color change. Not a fan. I did the ritual and was like were did my sexy MILF go? Give her back!

Maybe if it were toned down? The black one just looks like a blob, you can't see any details of the face, etc. She looked more like a someone that went skinny dipping in a tar pit than a goddess. Maybe somewhere on the gray scale. ? 

Well for anyone like me who also doesn't appreciate the change in skin, I have edited my own files and share this here for anyone who wants it.

Stick the file in ..\Crusader Kings III\mod\Regula_Magistri\gfx\portraits\portrait_modifiers and overwrite (or rename the original file first, if you want a backup).

If you use this then when performing the Sactifica Serva, the affected woman will;
- Use the Paelex eyes
- Keep their original skin colour
- Their hair colour (and possibly style) will change as per ban10's original intent (you can use barber shop after to customize these though)

regula_goddess_portrait_modifiers.txt

19 hours ago, ieraceu said:

@ban10 Is there any way you could tone down the breeder trait? I've got like 20 wives popping out triplets left, right and center. I'm just short of 100 kids and the dude isn't even 50 yet.

Lol, some people were saying earlier that they were finding it difficult to have kids, now I dont know what to think.
Out of curiosity, how many of those kids were "natural" born (via vanilla ck3) and how many were via events such as Orgys, or mutare corpus to "force" impregnate your spouse?

17 hours ago, simboyoyo said:

Demanded Oaths of loyalty is "Potestas non Transfunde". Basically when you have a higher primary title then a charmed independent female ruler, you can force them to become your vassal through that interaction.

You also need to have Piety level 5 (one below the max) to have this interaction enabled.
The bloodline goal here is to Potestas non Transfunde 3 female Queens, (so you would have to already be an emperor).
This is the hardest task on the list I think.

Servitude faction wars are triggered by the AI, if you charm female vassals in other realms, eventually they will trigger a servitude war, so that those vassals who are charmed and lower then your primary title (eg they are duchess and you are king) will fight a civil war so that they can become your vassals.
You will get notified when a servitude faction war starts, and you can join them in the war through an interaction.

Crushed the will of 5 vassal/indepedent rulers is really easy, just use the "Domination" casus belli on a female ruler, makes them your vassal and charms them.

Contubernalis is super easy, simply visit female prisoners and rend their soul. You have to have piety level 4 to do this.

And yeah the bottom three I think you already get, by the way choosing your guardians for wards is important as you will only get the charm events if the guardian is either a mulsa, paelex, domina or you. You can just wait until they are about to hit 16 and switch them to you though if you want the event to happen.

3 hours ago, Uzhirian said:

Well for anyone like me who also doesn't appreciate the change in skin, I have edited my own files and share this here for anyone who wants it.

Stick the file in ..\Crusader Kings III\mod\Regula_Magistri\gfx\portraits\portrait_modifiers and overwrite (or rename the original file first, if you want a backup).

If you use this then when performing the Sactifica Serva, the affected woman will;
- Use the Paelex eyes
- Keep their original skin colour
- Their hair colour (and possibly style) will change as per ban10's original intent (you can use barber shop after to customize these though)

regula_goddess_portrait_modifiers.txt 5.03 kB · 1 download

Thats fine, I think I'll make it a game rule to have Goddess skins like so:
 - Non-Human skin colour plus hair colour change
 - Hair colour change
 - No changes

43 minutes ago, Shaguar said:

Is it just me or in Barbershop cannot set the RM eyes anymore or I need to fix load with the updated CBO.

Yes, when I updated all off the portrait modifiers I added in all the new attributes, including the one which lets them show in barbershop or not.
For the charmed eyes I set them to "game" only, because they are only really meant to be enabled depending on the trait a charmed women has.
If you want them in the barbershop again, simply set where it says "game" to "both" in "Regula_Magistri\gfx\portraits\portrait_modifiers\regula_charmed_eyes_portrait_modifiers.txt"

Edited by ban10

I've updated the mod to the last version (from the OP) and create a new game but there is an issue with the hunt activity. If you click on the drop down menu to choose an intent, the game crash. As anyone experience the same issue ?

Edited by dustbeen43