33 minutes ago, ban10 said:

Yes, when I updated all off the portrait modifiers I added in all the new attributes, including the one which lets them show in barbershop or not.
For the charmed eyes I set them to "game" only, because they are only really meant to be enabled depending on the trait a charmed women has.
If you want them in the barbershop again, simply set where it says "game" to "both" in "Regula_Magistri\gfx\portraits\portrait_modifiers\regula_charmed_eyes_portrait_modifiers.txt"

Oh ok, although it seems the comments here don't like the skin change, I kinda like it especially after giving white hair in barbershop, wanted the red eyes back cuz Menzoberranzan Drow look is always awesome.

Was just wondering if some of the settings can be integrated into game rules settings. I'll take this to gitgud when i have time to check out how to set these.

Edited by Shaguar
2 hours ago, ban10 said:

Lol, some people were saying earlier that they were finding it difficult to have kids, now I dont know what to think.
Out of curiosity, how many of those kids were "natural" born (via vanilla ck3) and how many were via events such as Orgys, or mutare corpus to "force" impregnate your spouse?

@ban10 Now that you say that, I think the majority comes from the dominate option when you first get the woman. I generally do this to try and insure a title heir. I know none have come from the orgy.

2 hours ago, ban10 said:

Thats fine, I think I'll make it a game rule to have Goddess skins like so:
 - Non-Human skin colour plus hair colour change
 - Hair colour change
 - No changes

Thanks for this. I would suggest that the hair color change to be hair and eyes, or have that in addition to the listed options. I did think the eyes were cool. Also, I wouldn't put myself in the "never" category for skin color, just it does need some refinement. Maybe make a few skin color options, and then post them and take a poll. That way you don't have to play wack-a-mole, and keep making changes. If someone complains, you can just say that this is what the community chose, so suck it up buttercup or change the game rule.

Edited by ieraceu
2 hours ago, Lupusdeus1 said:

I have a question guys, How do you make someone 1 with the book?

First you have to be an Exarch. You also have to control the correct holy site. If you go to the faith view and hover over the holy sites, a tooltip will popup stating the gained modifiers and just above that it will say what new game change will happen if you control the site. Look for the one that says "You may make your Devoted Immortal Avatars of your will. For a price." Once you have those two, you'll have a new option "Sanctifica Serva" when you right click on one of your Paelex.

Move the bottom else if to the top to resolve an issue with mulsa giving a chance of failure that should not be present.

edit: In file \Regula_Magistri\events\scheme_events\fascinare_scheme_outcome_events

else_if = {   # If the guardian is a vassal mulsa. Not guaranteed success
				limit = {
					var:regula_guardian = {
						has_trait = mulsa
						liege = global_var:magister_character
					}
				}			
				save_scope_as = teen
					save_scope_as = guardian
				}
				global_var:magister_character = {
					trigger_event = fascinare_outcome.2502
				} 
			}
			else_if = {   # If the teen has the obdience trait. Guaranteed success
				l.imit = {
					has_trait = regula_obedience_bloodline
				}
				save_scope_as = teen
					trigger_event = fascinare_outcome.2504
				} 
			}

(have not actually tested this yet.)

I think there should be a way for bloodlines effects to be reactivatable if a second character (or cumulative) fulfills the traits, (so that playing long enough will not result in all bloodlines activating then running into an issue where the bloodline_magister's great granddaughter on the fathers' side is too far away to get the female only bloodline traits.)

Edited by AzyrCookie
1 hour ago, ieraceu said:

First you have to be an Exarch. You also have to control the correct holy site. If you go to the faith view and hover over the holy sites, a tooltip will popup stating the gained modifiers and just above that it will say what new game change will happen if you control the site. Look for the one that says "You may make your Devoted Immortal Avatars of your will. For a price." Once you have those two, you'll have a new option "Sanctifica Serva" when you right click on one of your Paelex.

Thanks my dude!

Hello.

I've been trying to edit Holy sites for personal use.

I eddited Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings III\mod\Regula_Magistri\common\religion\holy_sites\regula_holy_sites_empires  changing "county" to ones I copied from county list for vidilist in base game, and yet, when I free the soulkeeper and choose " britain" holy sites , there seam to have no changes.

what am i doing wrong?

3 hours ago, ieraceu said:

@ban10 Now that you say that, I think the majority comes from the dominate option when you first get the woman. I generally do this to try and insure a title heir. I know none have come from the orgy.

Thanks for this. I would suggest that the hair color change to be hair and eyes, or have that in addition to the listed options. I did think the eyes were cool. Also, I wouldn't put myself in the "never" category for skin color, just it does need some refinement. Maybe make a few skin color options, and then post them and take a poll. That way you don't have to play wack-a-mole, and keep making changes. If someone complains, you can just say that this is what the community chose, so suck it up buttercup or change the game rule.

Yeah, thats what I meant, as technically the rules for charmed eyes falls under the "regula_portraits_compeditae" game rule already.
I think I want to have a go at making the skin rule different so that it doesn't override regular skins, I kinda also want to see if there are any models I can add to make the portraits a bit more interesting.

2 hours ago, AzyrCookie said:

Move the bottom else if to the top to resolve an issue with mulsa giving a chance of failure that should not be present.

edit: In file \Regula_Magistri\events\scheme_events\fascinare_scheme_outcome_events

else_if = {   # If the guardian is a vassal mulsa. Not guaranteed success
				limit = {
						has_trait = mulsa
						liege = global_var:magister_character
					}
				}			
				save_scope_as = teen
					save_scope_as = guardian
				}
					trigger_event = fascinare_outcome.2502
				} 
			}
			else_if = {   # If the teen has the obdience trait. Guaranteed success
				l.imit = {
					has_trait = regula_obedience_bloodline
				}
				save_scope_as = teen
					trigger_event = fascinare_outcome.2504
				} 
			}

(have not actually tested this yet.)

I think there should be a way for bloodlines effects to be reactivatable if a second character (or cumulative) fulfills the traits, (so that playing long enough will not result in all bloodlines activating then running into an issue where the bloodline_magister's great granddaughter on the fathers' side is too far away to get the female only bloodline traits.)

Nice spot, fixed in dev (QA_Work branch).

For bloodline traits, I think a good measure for now is to change the inheritance check (which happens on every characters 3rd birthday)

Currently, it only checks for the trait existing in close family. Instead, I will change it to any Dynasty member.
This should be a lot more consistent, I would want any dynasty member (of the Magisters dynasty) to have these bloodline traits, the only issue is that if your family marries out, those resulting kids (who are not of your dynasty) wont get the traits.

Another solution I can think of is marking the first Magister, then from then on, making all of his descendants have the bloodline traits. This way anyone with a drop of the first Magisters blood gets the bloodline traits.
I only worry that any code I write that recursively checks children like this will have insane performance issues late game. So while checking only Dynasty members means we will miss out on non-dynasty kids, I think performance wise it will be way better.

1 hour ago, walear said:

Hello.

I've been trying to edit Holy sites for personal use.

I eddited Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings III\mod\Regula_Magistri\common\religion\holy_sites\regula_holy_sites_empires  changing "county" to ones I copied from county list for vidilist in base game, and yet, when I free the soulkeeper and choose " britain" holy sites , there seam to have no changes.

what am i doing wrong?

That should work, though the localisation names would be wrong, the new holy sites should be wherever you place them.
Check on the map to see if the holy sites are in the right spot.
The localisation files are here "Regula_Magistri\localization\english\religion\regula_holy_sites_l_english.yml"

If you change the actual internal name (eg reg_britain_middlesex to reg_france_paris), remember to find and replace that across the codebase, as theres quite a few places it would need changing. Honestly I dont recomend changing the internal name, just the "county = c_paris" and the localisation file should be enough.

Edited by ban10
26 minutes ago, walear said:

Thank you for fast response. 

I changed the localization file and it did change the name of holy site, but its still in original place on map.

im just gona attach "regula_holy_sites_empires" , if you have time, i would be grateful if someone finds why it doesn't work

regula_holy_sites_empires.txt 1.85 kB · 1 download

I mean, it looks like it works
Using just that file, this is what the "British" option does.

image.png.116d8b576f97a75d235cf4c34c1f3795.png

7 hours ago, ieraceu said:

It says "you are too weak to preform the ritual, let alone survive", why is that? I have the holy site, the county is the correct faith, I'm an exarch, and my heath is fine, no negative traits or modifiers. Why can't I do it? Is it because I'm in my late 70s? Do I need to be young to do it?

23 minutes ago, CrizzlyBear122 said:

It says "you are too weak to preform the ritual, let alone survive", why is that? I have the holy site, the county is the correct faith, I'm an exarch, and my heath is fine, no negative traits or modifiers. Why can't I do it? Is it because I'm in my late 70s? Do I need to be young to do it?

Hmm, good shout, I'll change that.
Current "Fine" health is a value between 3 - 5
Sancitifca serva currently needs 4 health to allow you to start. I'll change that to 3, to allow "Fine" health to use the power.
Just be warned, the ritual reduces your health by 2, which puts you in "Poor" health (1 - 3)

I also like to live dangerously.

EDIT:
Also damn man, performing blood rituals that take your life force at the age of 70? RIP your dude

Edited by ban10
33 minutes ago, ban10 said:

Hmm, good shout, I'll change that.
Current "Fine" health is a value between 3 - 5
Sancitifca serva currently needs 4 health to allow you to start. I'll change that to 3, to allow "Fine" health to use the power.
Just be warned, the ritual reduces your health by 2, which puts you in "Poor" health (1 - 3)

I also like to live dangerously.

EDIT:
Also damn man, performing blood rituals that take your life force at the age of 70? RIP your dude

I'm just trying to set up some good girls for my heir before I croak lol

18 hours ago, ban10 said:

Lol, some people were saying earlier that they were finding it difficult to have kids, now I dont know what to think.
Out of curiosity, how many of those kids were "natural" born (via vanilla ck3) and how many were via events such as Orgys, or mutare corpus to "force" impregnate your spouse?

On the current version, I enabled Carnalitas' birth control to try and stem the flow of children and still my wives are trying to pop-out natural born kids so from my perspective there's no birth issues (aside from the apparently under-performing birth control haha).

hi , is it possible that you make a comp patch for "human phenoytype project"

It uses a slightly advanced color slider , a deep black for africans e.g thats really lacking in the base game. I have now both installed but this one overwrites the HPP color sliders.

I would dislike to choose between these two

Thanks for the update @ban10 , I'm really liking it so far!

I'm having trouble with the orgy activity however. I'm only seeing options to choose the "recruit" and "recreation" intents. The "charm", "beguile", and "impregnate" intents are missing. And even then, I'm not able to execute the "recruit" intent. Is this a bug, or is it because I don't have access to the Tours and Tournament DLC?

On 6/9/2023 at 10:55 PM, bos4523 said:

I did more digging on my end, it turns out to be caused by an trait added to my character through another mod. the trait in question had a line where immortal = yes, so my guess is that immortality does cause pregnancy to bug out after awhile. One thing I do notice, after having like over 10 kids. the game will start to randomly kill them off through accidents. It will just say they die from a infectious flesh wound. The more kids you have in your dynasty the more frequently this happen. I am going to try to edit the living child cap to see, if this can be reduced. Thanks for digging!

My experience on prior play throughs is the (vanilla) child limit only applies to the mother, and is checked against the rank of the father. As the Magister is male, you should be hard pressed to hit the hard cap on children after the earliest stages of the game.

16 hours ago, mrpages said:

I'm having trouble with the orgy activity however. I'm only seeing options to choose the "recruit" and "recreation" intents. The "charm", "beguile", and "impregnate" intents are missing. And even then, I'm not able to execute the "recruit" intent. Is this a bug, or is it because I don't have access to the Tours and Tournament DLC?

I have the exact same issue and i'm wondering the same, so +1

16 hours ago, mrpages said:

So I ended up buying the DLC and you were right, the beguile and impregnate are not available because you need the tours and tournament DLC

(also the "recruit" intent now works perfectly fine with the DLC)

Edited by thalse
extra info
17 hours ago, mrpages said:

48 minutes ago, thalse said:

So I ended up buying the DLC and you were right, the beguile and impregnate are not available because you need the tours and tournament DLC

(also the "recruit" intent now works perfectly fine with the DLC)

Thats unfortunate, I remember seeing those triggers ( has_dlc_feature = advanced_activities ). I even wrote a comment saying "Hopefully we dont need these?" but I guess not.
Looks like I actually forgot to add that trigger to the recruit intent, which is good because you were able to test it to see if it would work without tours and tournaments installed.
Paradox must have hardcoded something so that only the most basic intents work on activities if you dont have the DLC. I dont think theres anything I can do about it.

On 6/19/2023 at 12:56 PM, Grimmdal said:

hi , is it possible that you make a comp patch for "human phenoytype project"

It uses a slightly advanced color slider , a deep black for africans e.g thats really lacking in the base game. I have now both installed but this one overwrites the HPP color sliders.

I would dislike to choose between these two

I'm going to have a look at this at some point, for now though the easiest thing to do is delete the skin.dds from Regula Magistri in the gfx folder.
Not sure if you can "com-patch" when both mods are overwriting the same skin file though, but will try.

On 6/19/2023 at 12:13 PM, mxlandy1982 said:

Can you join the Chinese in this amazing mod? please,We really need it

The mod is translated pretty regularly in Chinese (if thats what you are asking?)
I'm reworking holy sites atm, hopefully should make it easier for people to add their own on top.

A quick look at some new options:
image.png.cd34370fe90c499a8ecb711fcfd122cf.pngimage.png.4ee9630681f769370d1b35121454cba4.pngimage.png.70c850ddec1174f7468eac449bfd45de.png

Edited by ban10

Hello i have issue, for some reason, every new born in the entire world map have those traits and whenever they reach 16years old, it land a massive number of pop up that ask me to convert them as if they were my daughters.

image.png.c9f51c3d95a83f73ebb263754457a218.pngimage.png.d079f850060ebf23202480ccae8327f7.png

Edit : here is my mod list, all my mod are for 1.9.1 atleast and most are just icon replacer, which should not cause any issue.image_2023-06-21_034148775.png.554b4cf1f128249831d3a4d3b189a5fb.pngimage_2023-06-21_034214549.png.763ef0875a8f97c6bec98042f60800be.png

Edited by thalse

@ban10 So, I got a couple of feature suggestions.

1) Is there any way to have the mulsa/palex have their weight set and then frozen to an average weight. Furthermore, you could have an option in the ritual or in the book settings to setup your ideal weight for those that like them exxtra thick, or model skinny.

2) What about adding an event for a fascinated woman, that is a regent, where they take over the title of their ward/liege. Kind of like the existing option for a wife to overthrown their husband and take their titles.

3) Speaking of which, my last though is that the said women do not have the option to overthrow their husband if they are already landed. Could you enable these women to also overthrow their husband and add the husband's title(s) to their existing title(s). A derivative of this could be a mix with the subservient war where the women is married to their liege.

Edited by ieraceu