Hi, 

I have a question: can LAPF use Conscribe instead of Pluggy? 

Explanation: LAPF and other dependencies working fine on my game. But as i was updating mods for a new run, i realised the all mods but LAPF could use Conscribe instead of Pluggy. Hence the question. 

Edited by Namtar55

Haven't you already answered your own question?  ..., i realised the all mods but LAPF could use Conscribe instead of Pluggy. ...

So the answer is:  No

I don't use ConScribe, but the description says:
"Logs all console output to text files for later reviewing. Also adds log functions to log textual output and input. "
And the log text files are in the folder "ConScribe Logs"

So it is not the same as Pluggy:

" Pluggy is a OBSE plugin that adds new functions to Oblivion, and is a further extension to Oblivion Script Extender. The functions allow modders to create and manipulate arrays, strings, .ini files, text files, both text and surface/image HUDs, and change object names. Full function list is on the CS wiki. "
Old Pluggy versions create a new Pluggy save file ( so you had 3 save files for one save: ess, OBSE, Pluggy ) .  Since Pluggy 132 the pluggy saves are merged into the OBSE save file ( only 2 save files ess and OBSE )
Save files are in your save folder: Users\Username\Documents\MyGame\Oblivion\saves

Some Lovers Mods use the ini file manipulate function. LoversRapers and Joburg creates new ini files in game. See the OBSE_Elys_Pluggy.log in the OBSE folder for all the pluggy commands.  I use 125c

So ConScribe is only a information tool, pluggy add new functions that are used in Lovers. 
That's how I see it, but maybe that's not right.    

20 hours ago, fejeena said:

So ConScribe is only a information tool, pluggy add new functions that are used in Lovers. 
That's how I see it, but maybe that's not right.    

While reading some guides, it was noted by the authors that some of the mods listed could use Conscribe instead of pluggy, and that would lead to performance gain. 

Granted, none of the lists had any sex mods on them, so i've decided to come here as ask first, as i'm hopelessly green on programming/dll stuff. 

But thanks for the clarification.

I said "...maybe that's not right" . And I never used ConScribe.

I read some more and yes ConScribe have some functions/commands that Pluggy also has. But it seems Pluggy can do more than ConScribe.  That's probably why Lovers doesn't work with ConScribe.

"NPC Idle Animation Restoration and Additions" conflicts with many Mods. All Mods that use the sane vanilla NPCs, no only Lovers Mods.

The last Mod/esp in loadorder wins, the changes in that esp are used.

LoversSituation use a lot of vanilla NPCs, I have not checked if "NPC Idle Animation Restoration and Additions"  use some of them... or many.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Where in my data folder can i find the male lower body nif that is used for the masturbation animation from MB2?

I'm really just nitpicking here, everything works great, but for some reason i'm getting extremely aggravated by the lower body not fitting my Robert's Male upper body during the act (i think the upper body is Heavily Muscular, not sure, haven't touched Oblivion since 2018).  My plan is to replace the current lower body with the correct one that will fit better.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by PegasusKoga

In the LAPF menu you can set the lower body that you use during sex. Use in game the spell "Sexual Exploits (Lovers Settings) "

You have 7  different Roberts bodies.

Player

Cast spell: Sexual Exploits (Lovers Settings)  Player

click: Sexual Diary  ( the "Settings for Body And (Un)Dressing" is for NPCs )

click: Set My Body Type

click your body replacer you use.

NPC

Cast spell: Sexual Exploits (Lovers Settings) 

click:  "Settings for Body And (Un)Dressing"

click: Penis diaplay settings

Do not change  x Slof's Boners! v3/v4 (Automatic)

Then click: Set Default Penis Body Type ( if you are male)  Or Set Default Futa body Type (if you are female and want a penis during sex)

If you don't set a player body he/she will use the default body that you set for the NPCs,  Then NPCs and player use the same body.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

If the body you use is not in the List you can add one

Meshes are in folder Bethesda Softworks/Oblivion/Data/Meshes/Clothes/as

The default body are the loose nif files you see. In the number-folders are the other bodies you can select in the LAPF menu.

The default male body is "Roberts Muscular" (for Roberts v5. If you use v3 or lower you have a Gap between upper and lower body during sex. )

You can replace bodies you don't use or you add new bodies. You see the number folder, you can have folders up to number 9

Free folders for male are 7 , 8 , 9

How to do it . . .  see the readme files in the replacers here

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1073-lapf-resources/

21 hours ago, fejeena said:

In the LAPF menu you can set the lower body that you use during sex. Use in game the spell "Sexual Exploits (Lovers Settings) "

You have 7  different Roberts bodies.

Player

Cast spell: Sexual Exploits (Lovers Settings)  Player

click: Sexual Diary  ( the "Settings for Body And (Un)Dressing" is for NPCs )

click: Set My Body Type

click your body replacer you use.

NPC

Cast spell: Sexual Exploits (Lovers Settings) 

click:  "Settings for Body And (Un)Dressing"

click: Penis diaplay settings

Do not change  x Slof's Boners! v3/v4 (Automatic)

Then click: Set Default Penis Body Type ( if you are male)  Or Set Default Futa body Type (if you are female and want a penis during sex)

If you don't set a player body he/she will use the default body that you set for the NPCs,  Then NPCs and player use the same body.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

If the body you use is not in the List you can add one

Meshes are in folder Bethesda Softworks/Oblivion/Data/Meshes/Clothes/as

The default body are the loose nif files you see. In the number-folders are the other bodies you can select in the LAPF menu.

The default male body is "Roberts Muscular" (for Roberts v5. If you use v3 or lower you have a Gap between upper and lower body during sex. )

You can replace bodies you don't use or you add new bodies. You see the number folder, you can have folders up to number 9

Free folders for male are 7 , 8 , 9

How to do it . . .  see the readme files in the replacers here

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1073-lapf-resources/

That was incredibly helpful, thank you kindly!

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, FriendOfCrows said:

Lovers Adult Play Plus is not included in this, which means some other mods are incompatible on top of it.

Adult play plus   or  Adult play plus for SSP ?

If you have Mods that need Adult play plus they are very old and outdated.

And Adult play plus for SSP you can install if you want it or if other Mods need it.

Read pose 1

Here is the LAPF Supplemental pack: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/355-lovers-supplemental-plugin-pack/

offtopic2.gif

Admittely off-topic as it isn't strictly a query about LAPF itself.  But other than LoversVoice for SSP, I cannot think of a mod that would require AdultPlayPlus for SSP. Okay, perhaps my own LoverVoice for Creatures... or the "Hooker Patch" for LoversHooker to get the two working together.  But those would be the only exception.

I'm having an issue with the mod. I just downloaded it and it pops up no problem. I tried the masturbate to check if it was working, the penis did not show up(not a big deal) but when it finished, i was stuck in the floor.( the big deal) I cannot jump out. It looks like I can play in 3rd person, but i've always thought ES4 3rd person was wonky lol. Any advise?

You certainly have an issue if the penis does not show up... unless you're playing a female character and do not have it set to female growing penis.  The lovers with PK settings can be accessed by using the 'Lesser Power' spell:  Sexual Exploits (Lovers Settings).  From there,, the menu has a number of categories. The 'Settings for Body And (Un)Dressing' is where to go. And the fifth option is 'Attacking Woman Grows Penis'.  If off, and you are playing a female character... well, that explains it.  If not, you got problems.

LAPF comes with a collection of animated penises, hence "Lovers Animated Penis Framework".  The underlying body skeletons (skeleton.nif) holds extra ... bones... for the NPC boners which are found in the Meshes\characters subfolder.  Actual lower body meshes depicting the variety of penises themselves are in the Meshes\clothes folder. And the basic .KF (or Kinetic Force) animation files that animates the skeleton to go giggity are in the Meshes\idleobjects\lovers subfolder.

Now IF... you overwrote the skeleton.nifs used by LAPF with a custom one... that's a big nope.  The instructions note that after installing Oblivion (in a folder OTHER than C:\Program Files, you first install needed plugins, the preferred mod tools, and then body meshes and skeletons.  AFTER you install those, then you install LAPF, so the LAPF skeleton system overwrites where needed.

If you are using a steam version, there are instructions on how to install Oblivion away from its C:\Program Files\Steam folder.

Insofar as instructions go, please check the green link in my signature.  It is much like the one that comes with the package, but with more up-to-date links.  The original was written prior to Nexus Mod's redesign of their url/pathway system, so mine has the revised and corrected links for the suggested Roberts and HGEC bodies, universal and BBB skeleton options.... again to be installed before LAPF.

5 hours ago, someguy64461 said:

I'm having an issue with the mod. I just downloaded it and it pops up no problem. I tried the masturbate to check if it was working, the penis did not show up(not a big deal) but when it finished, i was stuck in the floor.( the big deal) I cannot jump out. It looks like I can play in 3rd person, but i've always thought ES4 3rd person was wonky lol. Any advise?

stuck after sex is most likely a wrong load order.  An incorrect load order can cause the entire LAPF system to fail.

And yes game not in C : / program files  that can cause that OBSE and its plugins does not work... and that's probably why you don't have a erect penis during sex.

How to install the game. All you need before you install LAPF (nude bodies)  and the right load order . . .

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbbmod-sorting-and-cleaningcs-cse-body-stretching/?do=findComment&comment=915257

• 5 weeks later...

I don't know if it's something I did, or if it was a problem with a mod or whatever, but whenever I remove (or change in any way) an article of clothing as a female, it stretches out the breasts and flings them out from the player. I don't know how to screenshot the game, seeing as I'm playing on an ASUS Vivobook. This is my load order (The female body mod is the one recommended in the install instructions, installed through OBMM.image_2024-02-02_162231492.png.2edd18bf483dfee8195eb6bc3a067a20.png

Screenshot 2024-02-02 162223.png

I see the Universal Skeleton in your load order. You don't want to use it. Click on the yellow link in Fejeena's post right above yours and then scroll down a ways to see the information on using the LAPF skeleton to prevent what you are seeing.  I once had the same issue

The STRETCHING is as the result of an incompatible skeleton such as Growlf's or the like overwriting the skeleton used by LAPF, it having extra bones for the extra anatomicals in use.  The mesh itself, assuming the LAPF skeleton is being used, suddenly cannot find where bones connect and those connect points stretch off into the distance.

I think you may need to check my "GREEN" signature link to see about LAPF and Oblivion Installation. Quite likely, you read the instructions that come with LAPF, but got some of the order wrong (install LAPF's skeleton after installing Growlf's Universal).  However, Growlf's universal skeleton is no longer required as its elements are now provided within the LAPF skeleton itself.

In general, all body model installs (HGEC, ROBERT, NO-MAAM,  FRED, BARRY, whatever...) get installed first, and then LAPF and its skeleton writes atop and replaces where needed.

Gonna take a wild guess and say that you're using Mod Organizer. :D  I use it for Skyrim.  Buuut.. I personally use Oblivion Mod Manager for Oblivion myself.  Cest la vie.

Edited by LongDukDong
7 hours ago, Melamkish said:

I'm using OBSE 22.7, so that shouldn't be an issue. More likely, missing file or load order.

Take a look at both Fejeena and Ducky's posts above for the help links for installation. Last are you using any mod managers?

I tried reverting to xOBSE 22.7, and sure enough, that solved the issue.  It seems something has broken since that version. But for the record, I'm using a combo of Wrye Bash and MO2.  MO2 doesn't load OBSE plugins, so I just use Wrye Bash to install those and MO2 to handle everything else.

22.8 and above seems to cause issues with the Maskar Idle Animations priority file (7B in my load order, and yes, Masker is instlaled).  So it seems 22.7 is the last version of xOBSE to fully work with lapf?

22.8.jpg

Edited by toynbeeidea

The code in which you have issue < 09EA > is a simple error display script that receives a value (1) for error (2) for no error.  It receives this value from the scripts shown below as code < 09E9 >.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

scn xLoversCheckObse1QuestScript

Begin GameMode
    ;‚Æ‚è‚ ‚¦‚¸OBSEƒGƒ‰�[ƒtƒ‰ƒO‚𗧂Ăè‚­
    set xLoversCheckObse2Quest.ObseNotFound to 1

;OBSE‚Ì“K“–‚ÈŠÖ�”‚ðŒÄ‚Ô
    GetOBSEVersion
    ;�ª‚à‚µOBSEŒo—R‚Å‹N“®‚µ‚Ä‚¢‚È‚¢�ê�‡‚Í‚±‚±‚ŃXƒNƒŠƒvƒg�ˆ—�‚ª‹­�§’†’f‚³‚ê‚é

;�«ˆÈŒã‚ÍOBSEŒo—R‚Å‹N“®‚µ‚Ä‚¢‚é�ê�‡‚É—ˆ‚é
    set xLoversCheckObse2Quest.ObseNotFound to 0
End

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

or better translated by me as...

scn xLoversCheckObse1QuestScript

Begin GameMode
    ; For now, set the OBSE not found flag
    set xLoversCheckObse2Quest.ObseNotFound to 1

; Set relationship with OBSE version
    GetOBSEVersion
    ; Interrupt and exit if OBSE doesn't start

; After that, it is running OBSE
    set xLoversCheckObse2Quest.ObseNotFound to 0
End

For those wondering about the translation, the 'garbage' is the result of an improper Unicode conversion of Shift-JIS Japanese text. I used an HTML web browser with edit functionality to convert the garbage back to Shift-JIS Japanese characters, and then used an online translator to convert it from Japanese to English.

In essence, the OBSE check first assumes OBSE is not running, setting a flag for the fore-mentioned script that would display the error message.

Then, it performs a test: 
GetOBSEVersion.  If it cannot find this command which has always existed within OBSE, the script cannot be completed and exits.  This in turn would allow the fore-mentioned script to continue and display the "No OBSE loaded" message.

But if the
GetOBSEVersion does not fail, then the script continues to the next line, setting the flag for the fore-mentioned script and letting it know OBSE is indeed loaded.

The GetOBSEVersion command as used here is only used to check to ensure that OBSE exists, not even needing to determine which version is in use.

♦       ♦       ♦

So here's some thoughts:

1.  This latest version of xOBSE may not include the GetOBSEVersion statement, now depreciated.  If non-existent, it would indeed show no version being used.  HOWEVER, I do not believe that would generate the error message you are receiving.

2.  This latest version does not like the MO2/WyreBash combination you are using, and perhaps isn't loading it as well as it would any other version. To know, one would need to be using this latest version (v22.10b) with something other than MO2.

3. Of note, I just visited NexusMods.  The current edition advertised in the page is version 22.9 (June 15, 2023).  The version you are using must be a beta edition, with some bugs possibly being reported and not worked out.

You may have no issues with version 22.9.  But version 22.10b... the b for beta from this discussion (I had to scroll down to get past 2023 talk😞

xOBSE 22.10 Beta seems to have similar issues from 22.8. I revert back to 22.9.

More Info: Some scripts don't recognize OBSE installed with 22.8 and 22.10 beta. I think that was what broke RealTime Interactions with 22.8. Haven't tried with 22.10 though. But I realized same error started appeared on console and some configuration items for my mods were missing. For example OOO's torch hotkey and DLT features weren't working.

It appears LAPF isn't the only one suffering issues with this beta edition.  Try 22.9 or 22.7.

Edited by LongDukDong