Sorry i didn't saw your "Edit" ... i suppose you don't need it anymore ... but just in case ( it's the one from the Controlable Skeleton, not the one that came with the Real HighHeels system ... and i used it with the first person " Dynamicidle_sit.kf" ... this one works only when Real Highheels are wearring. )

Yes, I do still want to see it, so thank you! I noticed that Growlf's, and subsequently LAPF's skeleton is missing some bones that Coronerras' uses, so I've added them to both the first and third person skeletons that I personally use.

I use the same sitting idle in Real HighHeels and noticed your comment that it works better with the Controllable Skeleton, so I want to see what's different.

Thank you again!

I must say this was a pleasant surprise. I haven't played Oblivion for a good 3 years, then started again recently. I didn't bother with Lovers coz' of the trouble I had getting everything working last time, but finally decided to bite the bullet and install it again. Then I came here, found this, installed stuff, played, everything works, took less than 5 minutes. Awesome job!

• 2 weeks later...

NOTE: This update now includes updated 1st-person and 3rd-person skeleton.nifs and an updated skeletonbeast.nif. Please let me know if there are any problems.

The 3rd-person skeletons are Growlf's Controllable Skeleton with added LAPF bones to ensure compatiblility with all LAPF animations.

The 1st-person skeleton restores hip bones and OP breast movement bones that are needed for certain clothes and armors.

There are two sets of updated skeletons here:

- The "Vanilla" version is Growlf's controllable skeleton with LAPF and missing bones added. This is the version most people should use.

- The "Enhanced" version is for use with "3rd person animations in 1st person view" and some of the first-person combat mods. Unless you are using one of those mods, it won't work.

I think everything is complete and the current 1st-person and 3rd-person bones now fully match each other. Unless someone finds a problem, these should work everywhere and can be added to the LAPF package if Gregathit agrees. Thanks.

Changelog:

1.0a fixed scrolling zoom in 1st-person vanilla skeleton.

1.0b removed OP breast movement bones from 3rd-person LODController block. These froze distant NPC animations for some reason.

1.0c removed duplicate bones that could interfere with some animations.

LAPF Updated Skeleton 1.0c.zip

Supierce I tried the new Version one today. but I have a camera "jump" ( like I had with the wrong Version yesterday)

I used the vanilla Version, I don't have camera Mods or camera dll installed.

If I am in 1st Person view and scroll in 3rd Person via mouse wheel ( or pess the R key) the camera jumps high above my character. Or if scroll from 3rd Person to 1st Person the camera moves high above my character and then jumps down to 1st Person.

Here a example:

1. 1st Person view looking straight ahead (not down or up)

2. scroll mouse wheel to 3rd Person, and that is the first Position

3. in that first 3rd view Position I move mouse down and see my character far below me. The next step nearer is jump to 1st person view.

post-3205-0-98894200-1410915431_thumb.jpg

And I can not scroll near my character, only far above. If the 3rd Person view is far behind my character and I scroll nearer, the camera moves up till it is in Picture Position 2(and I can only see my character when I look down; Picture 3) then it jumps to 1st Person view. I can hold the camera key ® and scroll the camera near or behind my character but if I release the R key the camera jumps up.

The same Situation with original controllable UniversalSkeleton 1st Person Skeleton and LAPF 3rd Person Skeletons.

post-3205-0-12871100-1410915509_thumb.jpg

1.1st Person view looking straight ahead (not down or up)

2. scroll mouse wheel to 3rd Person, and that is the first Position right behind my head, exactly the place to which I have moved the camera.

3. in that first 3rd view Position I move mouse down and see my character just below me.

All fine like the vanilla camera should work.

????

In NifSkope I can not find a difference between your and the original Versions, the camera bone/Note in same Position and same values.

No.  There is no external authorized download page.  There won't be either.  It is too much of a pain in the ass to maintain more than one download location.  

If you are having download issues then check your browser, anti-virus and your OS security settings.  One of them is likely causing your issue.

For some unfathomable reason, adding breast movement bones to the 3rd-person LODController block was freezing distant NPC animations so distant people appeared to be gliding around on roller skates. I've removed those bones from the 3rd-person skeletons but have left them in the 1st-person skeleton where I think they're needed. Please let me know if this causes a problem.

LAPF Updated Skeleton 1.0b is available here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21241-lapf/?p=926590

I removed duplicate bones that could interfere with some animations.

LAPF Updated Skeleton 1.0c is available here:

Ok,  I am getting ready to push out a revised version of the LAPF (minor camera tweaks) that has been tested by private beta, and I was looking through this thread to see if there was anything else I should add.  I get the changes in the 1st person skellies, but I don't see any difference at all in the 3rd person skellies.  They are exactly the same size.  I also don't see what you are talking about on "missing bones."  Unless they were missing on Growlf's skeleton to begin with as that is the skeleton I modified with penis bones for the LAPF.  

Enlighten me as to what is going on here.  I have no problem folding this into the LAPF with full credit to you (assuming that is ok with you), as long as it is not going to cause issues of crashing and other bugs for the normal LAPF user who is not using any type of camera changing mod.

I do get the "enhanced version," but that I think should be a separate download module for folks that use those particular type of mods.  I'd recommend you post that as a separate download in the LPK download's section and title it something like "LAPF alternate skeleton for .............".

I'd be happy to put a link to it in the main LAPF thread once you have the download up.  That way folks can zip right to it.

Cheers,

Greg

I removed duplicate bones that could interfere with some animations.

LAPF Updated Skeleton 1.0c is available here:

Ok,  I am getting ready to push out a revised version of the LAPF (minor camera tweaks) that has been tested by private beta, and I was looking through this thread to see if there was anything else I should add.  I get the changes in the 1st person skellies, but I don't see any difference at all in the 3rd person skellies.  They are exactly the same size.  I also don't see what you are talking about on "missing bones."  Unless they were missing on Growlf's skeleton to begin with as that is the skeleton I modified with penis bones for the LAPF.  

Enlighten me as to what is going on here.  I have no problem folding this into the LAPF with full credit to you (assuming that is ok with you), as long as it is not going to cause issues of crashing and other bugs for the normal LAPF user who is not using any type of camera changing mod.

I do get the "enhanced version," but that I think should be a separate download module for folks that use those particular type of mods.  I'd recommend you post that as a separate download in the LPK download's section and title it something like "LAPF alternate skeleton for .............".

I'd be happy to put a link to it in the main LAPF thread once you have the download up.  That way folks can zip right to it.

Cheers,

Greg

I should have explained that note was meant for anyone who had downloaded one of my earlier versions - I had added bones called "pussy static" and "static2" to the 3rd-person skeleton since the 1st-person skeleton and many of the alternate 3rd-person skeletons had them. Growlf (or someone) renamed those same bones to "R Pussy01" and "L Pussy01" so my earlier version had the same bones twice in both skeletons. Both now have one set with Growlf's naming.

I had also added OP bones to the LODController since some of the other skeletons included them. That caused NPC animations to stop working at LOD distances, so I removed them from the 3rd-person skeleton but kept them in the 1st-person skeleton.

I hadn't thought about it but you're right - the 3rd-person skeleton has probably ended up right back where you had it in the first place. Adding the updated "vanilla" 1st-person skeleton is probably all that's needed in LAPF. I'll then make a separate download for the enhanced version.

Thank you!

Thank you for the clarification! I was micro-scrutinizing both skeletons in nifskope and was driving myself batty trying to find any difference.  :P

I'll update the 1st person skeleton in the LAPF with your vanilla version and roll out the update later today.

I'll keep an eye out for your enhanced version in the downloads section and add a link to it in the LAPF for those that may need the alternate version.

Many thanks for your hard work in contributing!  I really appreciate folks grabbing the bull by the horns and making things better.  It is always fun for me to see folks making improvements.  

Cheers,

Greg

@ Supierce - Maybe add something to your readme about DR6/UVII support too?

I have your LAPF Updated Skeleton 1.0c version. Just waiting for the final vanilla release and then plan on running RRSC v04-38427-0-4 on it.

(Realistic Ragdolls Skeleton Converter - v0.4, by LogicDragon)

I have your LAPF Updated Skeleton 1.0c version. Just waiting for the final vanilla release and then plan on running RRSC v04-38427-0-4 on it.

Timely suggestion - I'm working on the updated readme now.

I use RRSC too it's a great tool!

Timely suggestion - I'm working on the updated readme now.

I use RRSC too it's a great tool!

Curious. Out of the choices what is your preferred applied physics?