Ah so thats what those folders are for, yeah I haven't decided yet what SPB's robots textures will look like, I have this big idea for pse mod and since finding SPB anything the style of SPB is merging with my ideas and it is driving me nuts that pse mod OP has not repsonded to my pm lol. At some point I will have probably figured out how to make my idea for pse mod a reality but I am sure it will involve a lot of scripting which I was already bad at with skyrim before I got into oblivion mods.

I will make SPB robots use the same body for male and female only difference would be a helmet mesh but the penis would be displayed the same for both no strapon needed. Then I have to figure out how to prevent the female version from using certain sex animations and instead use only male animations and so on. I will check that link you posted thanks.

You can also use armor or clothes and a vanilla race. And with the Lovers Setting spells you can set the armor-clothes you're wearing to unstrippable during sex. And with the Settings traget spell you can set the armor-clothes of a NPC to unstrippable.

Ok not the best solution if you create Mod NPCs, and after game start you must run around and set all NPC armor to unstrippable. Better solution will be blockhead ( You can determine the Body the NPCs should use you can also choose the lowerbody the NPCs should wear during sex )

The Lovers Settings are more for manually selected characters ( Player, companions ,slaves )

Yeah blockhead sounds like something I will be learning soon.

I don't know if anyone has noticed yet or not but the robot bodies from SPB have a head mesh that looks like the faces used in all the screenshots posted by spb in the past. The face doesn't look as anime as those but close to it. Maybe if I could salvage the head mesh from something like that I could use it with the custom race? But I noticed the eyes are modeled in not missing like they should be for the game to put the eyes in. I could probably just alpha map them out but they might still be viewable from a side view.

The link seems to be broken,i cant download it, is there an alternate link where i can download?

The link is NOT broken and no there is no alternate link.  I'm not going to bother maintaining multiple links, especially when we update things fairly regularly.  Check your end to see if your browser, virus scanner, or ISP is at issue.

The link seems to be broken,i cant download it, is there an alternate link where i can download?

The link is NOT broken and no there is no alternate link.  I'm not going to bother maintaining multiple links, especially when we update things fairly regularly.  Check your end to see if your browser, virus scanner, or ISP is at issue.

Well its alright now... sorry to bother you... great job to you guys as always.. peace..

goes missing PK 1.4.1  file anime 

????????????  What the heck is that supposed to mean?  You do NOT need anything from 1.4.1 PK (latest Japanese version was 1.4.6 I think anyway).  The LAPF is a COMPLETE lovers with PK framework that has been reworked and tweaked by us.

which file you've changed? You must change all dildo nifs. HGEC or DMRA

HGEC Dildo: meshes\clothes\as\2\f\

DMRA Dildo : meshes\clothes\as\5\f\

or create a new Versions and use the unused numbers 6 to 9 ( meshes\clothes\as\6\f\... to  meshes\clothes\as\9\f\... )

Edit: and do not forget to create a labelf.ini

Hmm... I replaced the files in all numbered folders f folders still it is there. Could this be a bad bashed patch? Also my game is kind of screwed up, when I save it shows the save as if it was the first time I saved everytime the number for save doesn't go up? my kills stats are always zero too.

Still not getting creatures and people killed stats, map marker overhaul is the mod I think is causing this, I didn't have any problems with stats before I installed that mod.

edit

removed map marker overhaul and the bug with the stats is still there so something else is causing it.

Still not getting creatures and people killed stats, map marker overhaul is the mod I think is causing this, I didn't have any problems with stats before I installed that mod.

edit

removed map marker overhaul and the bug with the stats is still there so something else is causing it.

That's probably me. Setting RaperS to prevent death to check for rape for everyone will keep stats from working, since it intercepts all damage, checks for rape, then re-applies the damage (but can't source the damage to the original attacker).

Change rape prevents death to player/companions only and stats will work.

The  creatures and people killed stats is bugged even in vanilla Oblivion. sometimes it counts, sometimes not, it counts wrong. Also murders is bugged, I never killed civilians or guards but in the Statistics menu murdered  6 People. Some killed Bandits were counted as murdered.

I ignore the Statistics menu, I don't need it.

Well I'm gonna give the high heels system by vipcxj a try since I managed to get some of speedbuster stuff converted just his office clothes with lingerie mod for now but the shoes require high heels system since they are sticking through the ground in nifskope. I was reading the modder page here: http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/36883/?and he mentions something about using his skeleton contained in the package. Does the skeleton that comes with LAPF already do the same thing as his skeleton or how am I supposed to use high heel system then if it doesn't?

So don't let the high heels Mod overwrite the LAPF Skeleton.

Yeah, that's one of the biggest issues (skeleton overwrites) when using Monstergirl MODs, and some others. Plus the embedded skeletons in some NIFs. The last one I now use a combination of gerra6's standalone tools, NifSkope and PyFFI to make them compatible with LAPF by completely removing the embedded skeleton.

Down side is I think the original MOD authors were intending to use different animations for those with embedded skeletons, yet when you run TES4Files I don't think it actually goes far enough to include those animations in the MOD build. 

When using the LAPF Skeleton and the high heels system by vipcxj, you may need to check in CS/E that the correct height adjustment is being applied to those shoes, boots, etc you intend on using. I find that not only easier to use but also IMO produces better results than the in-game spell. 

Yes, but it depends. You have to compare the NIF of your intended shoe addition and compare it to a working shoe, boot, etc model in-game. There are two distinct approaches that were used by previous MOD authors. Those that make use of the high heels system by vipcxj, and those that do not, as the NIF itself is adjusted to the correct height already so no need for the vipcxj dependency.

And just a note, the later approach is preferred as many cannot setup and successfully run the high heels system by vipcxj.