Reviving AdultPlay and VoiceSSP - Fixing quite a bit

If one reads general discussion, they would know that I have been diligently working upon two classic pieces of Lovers mods; LoversAdultPlayPlusSSP and LoversVoiceSSP.  These grant very entertaining features towards sex acts.

Um... this is gonna be long. 

♦       ♦       ♦

Regarding LoversAdultPlayPlusSSP, this is a nice piece of work which allows the player to walk up to an NPC and offer to have sex, optionally for money.  However, this mod has flaws which I am in the process of correcting. 

Regarding the MAIN QUEST page of the mod, it is actually untouched, with the exception of actual English comments throughout for proper work documentation.  It's something which I have been taught decades ago and... well... it comes in handy.

(Mostly repaired)

Married NPCs:  The original system required that conditional branches in topic and conversational dialog included a list of all potential married NPCs by their ID.  While this appears to work, this would not allow for expansion or inclusion of other married couples if the lore of the game warranted new partners. It also would not allow for inclusion of new characters from outside mods. 

As of now, new scripts have been introduced to allow the use of an INI file list the couples and add them into the mod's marriage array.  And IF one of the married couples is killed, the other becomes a free person and no longer bound by their marriage vows.

This needs a bit more work.  As suggested by @fejeena , there should be a time of grieving. So a timing/delay token may be added at some time.  Meanwhile, I have added conditions to allow for the player to become a designated partner in marriage through this mod.  Small steps, but the code isn't hard... only what dialog conditions for the player and NPC to have as a spouse would need be added after.   But that'd be separate.

Cheating Husbands:  I have repeatedly been told that Husbands do not cheat.  That could be considered true as talking to a male NPC does not bring up any dialog for married men when first approached as it does for married women.  When a married woman is approached in the primary topic, they are asked to keep things secret, and later bring up the topics for "True Love" or "Sexual Desire".  But not for men...

Upon study, there are three entertaining topics to consider within LoversAdultPlaySSP:   xLhitoduma05, xLhitoduma07 and xLhitoduma09.  These are actual "True Love" and "Sexual Desire" topics specifically geared towards cheating husbands, this despite statements that husbands do not cheat. The fact that these topics and the dialog with exists prove otherwise.

In short, this examination shows that the mod has been actively edited to remove even the concept that Husbands cheat.  There is no other plausible explanation.  Fortunately, adaption to allow for cheating husbands was extremely easy thanks to the rewritten Marriage conditions system.

(Preliminary Stage)

Solicitation Dialog:  One of the features of LoversAdultPlayPlusSSP is the ability to have the player's sex partner to walk up to him/her and give some random comment, whether sex was good, bad, or whatever.  But there are some options that do not exist.  One of which is dialog if the player was paid by the NPC for sex.

Currently, I have no after-sex dialog for paid sex. But I did make tokens that may trigger it.  The system is token-heavy and uses tokens to handle the dialogue, so what of adding two more?  Two paid-sex tokens have been added, a primary token for use in LoversVoice if installed, and another to trigger any after-sex dialogue with the NPC who paid for sex.  How the dialogue will go, I have no idea.

(Outside Features)

Some of the after-sex dialogue, and some dialogue within LoversVoice may not match up with your characters.  There is some talk about the worry of becoming pregnant.  This would be rather humorous if the one worried was in her second trimester if the TamagoClub system was in use.  So with that as an example, I wish to add that a little bit of outside mod support has been added.  LoversAdultPlayPlusSSP now recognizes when an NPC is pregnant and will apply Tamago dialog tokens where needed.

(After-Sex Dialog corrections)

As stated above, there are now tokens for TamagoClub, and a new feature to handle the conditions for married individuals.  There have been worked into a revised version of the After-Sex dialog conversations.  No longer will one need to see over 30 conditional branches to handle married individuals where two or three may suffice.  And dialogue to have an NPC be afraid of pregnancy no longer appears if the NPC is already with child.

Meanwhile, I have added a new token that also became quite handy, one that identifies if the partner is the aggressive or submissive in the act.  There have been some issues where dialog meant to suggest the player submissive had been triggered with the player as the actual aggressive.  Said dialog could go either way.  And as of now, certain after-sex dialogues sport this token.  Lastly, I have plans (not yet added as writing this) to include an IsRape dialogue token.  While not needed specifically (as yet) for AdultPlayPlus, this dialogue token may come to be useful in LoversVoice where some dialog may be the result of rape or not.

♦       ♦       ♦       ♦       ♦

Regarding LoversVoice, this too is a nice piece of work which allows sex dialogue to appear at the bottom of the screen like any other spoken text when the "DIALOGUE SUBTITLES" (Game Settings) feature is On.  Dependent upon LoversAdultPlayPlusSSP, this mod also adds to the number of After-Sex dialogue phrases. And by that respect, it also uses the tokens already introduced.

The feature adds three specific things of note:  Sleeper Sex, Lovers-Personality dialogue, and virginity status. Of these, Sleeper-Sex is one thing I didn't need to do jack about, but virginity status will be the largest undertaking of this mod... apart from the dialogue cleaning in general.

Regarding the Quest Pages, it rewrites LoversAdultPlayPlus's MAIN QUEST page.  Again, I had added an extensive amount of comments, but I also performed a simple edit to be explained.

(Personality Settings)

Within LoversVoice, you may have custom sex dialog based upon your relationship with your chosen partner, the NPC's dialogue based on what choices you make in Lovers Topics, and the Player's dialogue based upon the effects of an "Alter my personality" spell.  This spell was actually two spells, but has now become one single spell to memorize.

When you started running LoversVoice, you originally gained ONE of TWO spells based upon your character's gender.  But if you were to change your mind and revisit character creation, the spell learned would not be replaced with one suitable for your new character... assuming the gender changed.

As of now, this has been reworked and now brings up a new spell that looks at your hero's gender and will then bring up the magics of the appropriate Personality-changing' spell.

(Engaging Sex Dialogue)

Quite some time was spent analyzing the dialogue.  There were various 'headings' within which were quite erroneous and misleading, However, these were the first to correct.  Second to correct were the lengthy "Married" conditionals that my work on AdultPlayPlusSSP covers.  Third, the dialogue where futanari dialogue may arise.

Certain grammatics, a few character race issues, and adding some dialogue lines based upon gender was likewise worked upon.  Not much needed to say there.

However, there's plenty missing insofar as dialogue conditions:

1. HERO Sex:   All dialogue that suggests that the NPC is having sex with the Hero of Kvatch focuses solely upon a Female hero and Male NPC.  There are no other variations present.
  2. RACIAL Sex:  There's only dialogue supporting Male Orcs or Male Argonians with the assumption that the submissive is female and of neither race.  There is no Khajiit dialogue, nor any dialogue specific for Female Orcs, Argonians nor Khajiit.
  3. BEGGAR Sex:  Again, gender specific, this dialog assumes the player is female and the begger male. There are no same-sex, nor male PC on female begger dialogue present.

I will have to look into it, but the LOVERS character-based dialog doesn't appear to cover Same-Sex couples as so-suggested to me by other members.

(Virginity)

This system needs more work than expected as it doesn't follow in some instances.

Virgin Detection:  I admire the system that checks NPCs when around the player to see if they may be virgin or not. But it doesn't consider if the NPCs are/were married.  One would think that being made with AdultPlay as a basis, it would have something to handle married couples.  This particular script can easily be altered to account for married couples now.  I mean shouldn't they?

De-Virginate:  Helluva way to call it.  But when the NPC gains a flag to determine if he/she is a virgin or not, they retain that flag no matter what.  But upon having intimate relations, the NPC gains a third flag, one suggesting the player had sex with the NPC.  Also, its pretty known that any instance of sex would add a sex-count token.  This is kinda messed up.

The current set-up for both engaging and after-sex dialog assumes that a virgin's sex count is '1' (ie her first encounter), and that she have the so-defined 'virgin' token.  Unfortunately, this becomes an issue if her encounters are oral sex, thus giving her additional sex counts and invalidating that she is still a virgin in the traditional sense. 

Meanwhile, the token that suggests that the player took the NPC's virginity is only applied by the After-Sex dialogue system. This is bad.  What you may not realize is that the After-Sex dialogue may be actively turned off.  As such, this token would not ever be applied.

Clearly, this is going to be completely refashioned.  Upon the end of sex that is NOT oral, an NPC's virgin flag would thus replaced with the Non-Virgin flag.  That kinda makes sense, right?  And if the After-Sex system is on, the third token will be refashioned as the De-flowering After-Sex token to trigger proper virginity-taken dialogue.

(After-Sex Dialogue)

Currently in the works, The sections more cleaned up and properly categorized than before.  Granted, LoversVoice, as it covers only three new features (SleeperSex, LoversPersonalities, and Virgin), it would only have three main headings in the After-Sex dialog to contend with.  But some of the headings didn't exactly make sense.  Why would a category for what appears to be VIRGIN RAPE be named Hisashi Tooru?  These are proper names of people.

There's some things that could be added for After-Sex dialog of course. 

For Sleeper-Sex, the assumption is that the submissive sleeper is female, and that a male submissive isn't getting it in his sleep.  True, there is a section for general reactions based on gender, but specific male receiving doesn't exist.

And for lost-virgin responses, there are no lines issued where the NPC isn't angered or disgusted at losing their virginity.  Passive or non-hostile reactions regarding this are clearly missing.  Hell, even the NPC being speechless would make more sense than having only reactions where it seemed coerced.

So yeah, I am definitely toiling away at this set.

But I would not be adverse to fitting in any new lines for dialogue conditions that I mentioned weren't considered.

Questions?

Edited by LongDukDong

6 hours ago, bnub345 said:

Do you have the original Japanese to translate from, because as I recall a lot of the machine translation ended up as nonsense.

Technically, it isn't nonsense.  It actually the Japanese text if it appears changed from SHIFT-JIS text encoding into a Western text encoding in HTML. 

So yes, it is able to be converted back.  I made an HTML file in Western encoding and edited it and pasted the scramble-bramble machine garbage and saved it.   After opening the file to see the garbage, I changed the encoding to SHIFT-JIS and the Japanese script is restored. It must be converted from Western to Shift-JIS and not Unicode to Shift-JIS.

Surprise.  :D 

They really are a mess.

Regarding the xTopic and zTopic  Conversational dialog, there IS a method to the madness.  And after examination, I categorized whats what... and rewrote the HEADINGS as they should appear.  Of course, SLEEPER SEX is at the top, but I made subcategories for each header.  For SLEEPER SEX having two sets of Aggressive Male and two sets of Aggressive Female sleeper replies in the xTOPICS.  Likewise victim versions for zTOPICS.  Meanwhile, categories have been  renamed to MARRIED COUPLES, WIFE SLAVE RAPE, and much more... and with subcategories for Male Player, Female Futa, and much more.

And of Futa, it is taking full control of a global variable that determines if females 'grow' a penis during sex as part of the LAPF settings.  So the dialog that suggests futanari now requires that global variable to be on and in the dialog conditions.  If the global variable is not, then it assumes cunnilingus or something to that degree.

I remember tinkering with these back when I played TESIV

Ahh... now by chance, do you have any custom dialog that may be entertaining for the system?  As I mentioned, there's plenty of gaps.  Hero and Beggar sex assuming a female player.  No Khajiit or female non-men/mer racial dialog.  And you'd figure there might be some solicitation dialog if you can ask someone out for septims.

Today, I added a feature to LoversAdultPlayPlusSSP to generate a new optional after-sex dialogue token, the Reipu (or Rape) token.  If the sex in question was rape, the After-Sex dialog will be able to use this new token.  There isn't any actual rape after-sex dialog in AdultPlay (or yet), but there are a few instances in LoversVoice after-sex that appears rapey... particularly the aftermath of virgin sex.  Oddly, no passive responses for virgin sex appears.

And speaking of Virgin, I went through all of the virgin text within the Engaging Sex dialogue ( xTopics and zTopics).  The system now checks to see if a character has been deflowered and no longer virgin. When does, the virgin flag is actively swapped with the non-virgin flag, and this occurs at the end of the sex animatics if... the character is (1) Female, (2) Submissive, and (3) not doing Oral sex. 

So with this, the Engaging Sex dialog no longer needs the 'sex count' tokens to determine if a character is/isn't a virgin in that respect. BUT, they are functional (for a time) for virgin blowjobs.  I mean, if she's a virgin, she's still a virgin in that respect if she gives a BJ... even if she does it like twice.  Actually, the BJ section was borked... it allowed the BJ if the sex-count token was 0.  Odd, since you gain a token at the start.  YEAH, VIRGIN BJs WOULD NEVER HAVE WORKED!  aka.. fixed.

I have, in fact, tested the rewritten and cleaner Virgin dialogues.  Wouldn't do me any good if I didn't, right?  And I then added some extra touches that gave slight variances in them.

On 7/27/2022 at 3:20 PM, LongDukDong said:

Meanwhile, the token that suggests that the player took the NPC's virginity is only applied by the After-Sex dialogue system. This is bad.  What you may not realize is that the After-Sex dialogue may be actively turned off.  As such, this token would not ever be applied.

Clearly, this is going to be completely refashioned.  Upon the end of sex that is NOT oral, an NPC's virgin flag would thus replaced with the Non-Virgin flag.  That kinda makes sense, right?  And if the After-Sex system is on, the third token will be refashioned as the De-flowering After-Sex token to trigger proper virginity-taken dialogue.

Yeeeah, I changed my mind on THIS.  Not that I won't use a custom token to specifically trigger the virgin after-sex dialog, but that I would re-purpose the fore-mentioned 'Player Took Virginity' token.  Yes, this token will remain in place because I think some other mod may actively check for that somewhere. But this means I'm just adding one more as a trigger.  Easy.

♦       ♦       ♦

In the meantime, I again say that I am open to other options and dialogue to add.  I added the ability to have 'During Sex' and 'After Sex' prostitution dialogue since LoversAdultPlayPlus covers the ability of the player to gain money that way.  I did determine that the Husband CAN be a cheating adulterer. So that's also available for custom dialog, as is racial and the likes I already mentioned....

... if anyone interested in supplying.

11 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

... if anyone interested in supplying.

Are these lines somehow related to quests or voice acting?

Or do they lead NPCs to some scripted scenes? Interactivity?

Or are you just learning kanji?

===========================================

Recently, I tried to determine the state of an NPC in Skyrim (roughly speaking, a batch procedure), but it turned out that there are no such functions for papyrus. And it is impossible to determine what the actor is doing at the moment (according to his package in dynamics).

That's an interesting problem for a scripter-programmer...

Voice Acting???

No voice acting is required.  And heaven help me if I even THOUGHT of using xVASyth for the Lovers Voice dialog.  HOW MANY LINES OF DIALOGUE WOULD I HAVE TO MAKE RACIAL VOICES FOR?   :bawling:

Quest Related???

As towards anything quest related, there is sex dialog in LoversVoice where the player must have become the Hero of Kvatch, and be female.  If both, there's sex dialog where the other party is like "The pussy of the Hero of Kvatch is better than I could've dreamed!".  So we can check for quests, and currently only this particular quest is being detected.  But neither LoversAdultPlayPlus nor LoversVoice affects any quests.  Meanwhile, there are no sex dialogue lines if the Hero of Kvatch is Male, and this is a grave oversight which could be corrected if anyone was up to creating such lines.

Nothing here should EVER affect Quests, unless someone made a custom mod using either of these as a parent/master.  However, I think a pair of mods do recognize these (further below).

Learning Kanji???

This isn't the only game system that I've had to translate scripts from Japanese into English.  Granted, it wasn't Google Translate which I used but... Babelfish when it was online.  That might give you some context into how long ago that was.  Incidentally, it came to my attention that different modders/coders leave comments based on their regional speaking dialect.   So one coder was easy to translate straight into English, and the translation of another's  was  bat-shit crazy and seriously needed paraphrasing to make his instructions understandable.

And of the fucked up Machine Language that we've been forced to endure, I mentioned how I convert the text back into proper Japanese for translating right (>HERE<). Works fine this way.

Currently, there are three online translators which I would use; Yandex, DeepL and Systran.  Of these, I think Yandex is better for translating the script comments, seeing how the phrases it translates appears more analytical, this compared to the way DeepL and Systran translates Japanese text.  With that, I think Yandex was used extensively when translating various LAPF scripts at the start.  However, I would use either DeepL or Systran for any natural-sounding speech.

Dialog Requests???

Towards dialog requests, this would be the pillow talk when the LoversVoice system kicks in.  Voice allows for sex talk between the aggressive and submissive partner in the five stages it deals with:  (1)About to start, (2)Penetration/Massage-Start, (3)vigorous, (4)Climax, (5)End/Post.  That's a general description of the five stages.  And there are some things not covered.

Categories are extremely limited gender-wise.  For example, the Hero of Kvatch dialogue when having sex with an NPC only appears if the Player/Hero is female and the NPC is male.  Likewise, the Sex-With-Beggar dialogue only happens for the Player being female and the Beggar NPC is male.  Meanwhile, Racial dialog for Orcs and Argonians only appears if the 'aggressive' partner is a male Orc or male Argonian.  There is no dialogue visible for either female Orcs or Argonians. But neither is there any dialogue for Khajiiits of any sort.  So for these, I would be open to any supplied lines to add to the LoversVoice  xTopics/zTopics conversational dialogue.

On 7/19/2022 at 5:37 PM, fejeena said:

Are there male-male and female-female Married couples dialogues?  In Mods I have homosexual couples who live together in one house and share a bed.

While there is dialogue for Married Couples, this dialogue currently assumes a male husband and female wife, and nothing for non-hetero marriages.  So I would likewise be open towards any supplied lines for this branch of custom dialogue.

Meanwhile, I did mention that virgin reactions in the 'After-Sex' dialogue appears hostile towards the player. The only dialogue within that appears non-violent is directed towards the player with "You don't like the virgin taste?... I remember it hurt a lot...".  That line itself suggests that the player may have been deflowered by an already deflowered futa femme.  There exists other after-sex virgin dialogue, but it is lover-category specific.  However, reactions to the player being a virgin is lacking, and does not contain any general, non-hostile de-floration dialogue.  So this would be handy to include if anyone wished to supply.

Outside Mods???

Within LoversVoice itself, there exists tokens for HVirus and Jealousy.  This means that it was written to work with LoversJealousy and LoversHVirus if included in your mod list.  These, I do plan to look into in order to keep the mods compatible.  Not YET, but soon I hope.  Meanwhile, I had already added some functionality towards the Player getting married to an NPC... if on a very limited scale.

Marriage???

For married couples in the system, LoversAdultPlayPlus now has an INI file loading system that adds tokens to anyone listed as married.  The first married couple, both the husband and wife, will receive two(2) married tokens.  The second married couple receives three(3) married tokens each,  The third receives four(4), and so on.  The system that adds the tokens start the count from 2 tokens on up.  And the reason is simple.  If the PLAYER gets married, the player and the player's spouse will specifically receive "ONE"(1) married token.  Likewise, anyone married will become a member of the MARRIAGE faction, including the player. 

No TOPICS are blocked when the player gets married, no blocking of the sex pick-up lines... yet.  That is under the assumption that once married, he/she becomes faithful to the spouse.  And trust me, it is easy enough to manipulate the "Ring of Mara" mod so (if it detects LoversAdultPlay) to add/remove marriage tokens on ring marriage and divorce. ;) 

IN CONCLUSION:  Yes, it looks like I am paying quite a bit of attention to these two mods, their connectivity to other mods, and what needs to be looked into towards dialogue repairs.  Meanwhile, I am open to suggestions for additional dialogue not considered nor supplied such as the addition for Khajiiti and female non-men/mer participants,  and the like so mentioned.

Geez, been writing this for an hour or so...?  Gotta admit, I try to cover everything.  Now's time to get to work now....

Edited by LongDukDong
23 minutes ago, LongDukDong said:

Voice Acting???

No voice acting is required.  And heaven help me if I even THOUGHT of using xVASyth for the Lovers Voice dialog.  HOW MANY LINES OF DIALOGUE WOULD I HAVE TO MAKE RACIAL VOICES FOR?   :bawling:

Quest Related???

As towards anything quest related, there is sex dialog in LoversVoice where the player must have become the Hero of Kvatch, and be female.  If both, there's sex dialog where the other party is like "The pussy of the Hero of Kvatch is better than I could've dreamed!".  So we can check for quests, and currently only this particular quest is being detected.  But neither LoversAdultPlayPlus nor LoversVoice affects any quests.  Meanwhile, there are no sex dialogue lines if the Hero of Kvatch is Male, and this is a grave oversight which could be corrected if anyone was up to creating such lines.

Nothing here should EVER affect Quests, unless someone made a custom mod using either of these as a parent/master.  However, I think a pair of mods do recognize these (further below).

Learning Kanji???

This isn't the only game system that I've had to translate scripts from Japanese into English.  Granted, it wasn't Google Translate which I used but... Babelfish when it was online.  That might give you some context into how long ago that was.  Incidentally, it came to my attention that different modders/coders leave comments based on their regional speaking dialect.   So one coder was easy to translate straight into English, and the translation of another's  was  bat-shit crazy and seriously needed paraphrasing to make his instructions understandable.

And of the fucked up Machine Language that we've been forced to endure, I mentioned how I convert the text back into proper Japanese for translating right (>HERE<). Works fine this way.

Currently, there are three online translators which I would use; Yandex, DeepL and Systran.  Of these, I think Yandex is better for translating the script comments, seeing how the phrases it translates appears more analytical, this compared to the way DeepL and Systran translates Japanese text.  With that, I think Yandex was used extensively when translating various LAPF scripts at the start.  However, I would use either DeepL or Systran for any natural-sounding speech.

Dialog Requests???

Towards dialog requests, this would be the pillow talk when the LoversVoice system kicks in.  Voice allows for sex talk between the aggressive and submissive partner in the five stages it deals with:  (1)About to start, (2)Penetration/Massage-Start, (3)vigorous, (4)Climax, (5)End/Post.  That's a general description of the five stages.  And there are some things not covered.

Categories are extremely limited gender-wise.  For example, the Hero of Kvatch dialogue when having sex with an NPC only appears if the Player/Hero is female and the NPC is male.  Likewise, the Sex-With-Beggar dialogue only happens for the Player being female and the Beggar NPC is male.  Meanwhile, Racial dialog for Orcs and Argonians only appears if the 'aggressive' partner is a male Orc or male Argonian.  There is no dialogue visible for either female Orcs or Argonians. But neither is there any dialogue for Khajiiits of any sort.  So for these, I would be open to any supplied lines to add to the LoversVoice  xTopics/zTopics conversational dialogue.

While there is dialogue for Married Couples, this dialogue currently assumes a male husband and female wife, and nothing for non-hetero marriages.  So I would likewise be open towards any supplied lines for this branch of custom dialogue.

Meanwhile, I did mention that virgin reactions in the 'After-Sex' dialogue appears hostile towards the player. The only dialogue within that appears non-violent is directed towards the player with "You don't like the virgin taste?... I remember it hurt a lot...".  That line itself suggests that the player may have been deflowered by an already deflowered futa femme.  There exists other after-sex virgin dialogue, but it is lover-category specific.  However, reactions to the player being a virgin is lacking, and does not contain any general, non-hostile de-floration dialogue.  So this would be handy to include if anyone wished to supply.

Outside Mods???

Within LoversVoice itself, there exists tokens for HVirus and Jealousy.  This means that it was written to work with LoversJealousy and LoversHVirus if included in your mod list.  These, I do plan to look into in order to keep the mods compatible.  Not YET, but soon I hope.  Meanwhile, I had already added some functionality towards the Player getting married to an NPC... if on a very limited scale.

Marriage???

For married couples in the system, LoversAdultPlayPlus now has an INI file loading system that adds tokens to anyone listed as married.  The first married couple, both the husband and wife, will receive two(2) married tokens.  The second married couple receives three(3) married tokens each,  The third receives four(4), and so on.  The system that adds the tokens start the count from 2 tokens on up.  And the reason is simple.  If the PLAYER gets married, the player and the player's spouse will specifically receive "ONE"(1) married token.  Likewise, anyone married will become a member of the MARRIAGE faction, including the player. 

No TOPICS are blocked when the player gets married, no blocking of the sex pick-up lines... yet.  That is under the assumption that once married, he/she becomes faithful to the spouse.  And trust me, it is easy enough to manipulate the "Ring of Mara" mod so (if it detects LoversAdultPlay) to add/remove marriage tokens on ring marriage and divorce. ;) 

IN CONCLUSION:  Yes, it looks like I am paying quite a bit of attention to these two mods, their connectivity to other mods, and what needs to be looked into towards dialogue repairs.  Meanwhile, I am open to suggestions for additional dialogue not considered nor supplied such as the addition for Khajiiti and female non-men/mer participants,  and the like so mentioned.

Geez, been writing this for an hour or so...?  Gotta admit, I try to cover everything.  Now's time to get to work now....

Lord, you write so much, you need to get serious about graphomania..

You would make a lot of money on this if you would also draw (((as for pixiv under the order of various perverts)

2 hours ago, TDA said:

Lord, you write so much, you need to get serious about graphomania..

You would make a lot of money on this if you would also draw (((as for pixiv under the order of various perverts)

Actually, it is an occupational hazard.  I write weekly newsletters, documentation on other software, monthly status reports on employees, and so on.  So of course it would bleed into this.  And the posting was essentially a status report.  As to artwork, I used to put pen and ink to paper years ago...  almost a human XEROX machine if you could believe that.

Did you quote the whole dang page? ROFL!!!

Well, I came in to note changes to LoversVoice, and an error fixed.

Within LoversVoice, the first lines of after-sex dialog is for Sleeper-Sex.  That's recognized.  But the earliest portion depicts sleeper-sex that deflowers the sleeping individual.  Now when an NPC is deflowered by the player, they gain a token indicating she was indeed 'Player Deflowered'.  But for Sleeper-Sex, this was completely neglected and didn't add the 'Player Deflowered' token.

This error has now been fixed. Afterall, Sleeper-Sex as part of LoversVoice is only able to be performed by the player.

I guess I do need to make a penile de-virgined status, this showing the subject was the aggressive in penetrating intercourse (even if asleep). 

Still, I just took care of all female virgin and deflowering issues, and even took care of scenarios where the player would be the submissive that triggered incorrectly before.  Now's time for a playthrough for verifying all these changes.

EDIT:  A correction in After-Sex dialog needs to be changed.  The ***RAPE VIRGIN*** after-sex dialog' does not appear if the subject was previously asked to be a lover,  So raping a 'lover' would generate the more passive virgin-lover dialog instead.  This is wrong, so I need to move the rape virgin dialog higher up in the hierarchy.   HOWEVER... the normal virgin (non-lover) text can stay in place.

Edited by LongDukDong

Upon study, there are three entertaining topics to consider within LoversAdultPlaySSP:   xLhitoduma05, xLhitoduma07 and xLhitoduma09.  These are actual "True Love" and "Sexual Desire" topics specifically geared towards cheating husbands, this despite statements that husbands do not cheat. The fact that these topics and the dialog with exists prove otherwise.

Apparently, more work was needed to repair these.  In all instances of sex brought about by all "True Love" topics, the player is the Aggressor during sex and the spouse is the submissive.  This could be considered odd for those playing a female character shagging someone's husband... essentially pegging him.  As it is topic defined, duplicates were thus created.  One set allowing for males, and another for females with the offense/defense rolls reversed.

Now once one has sex with a spouse (regardless of Husband or Wife), the "Sexual Desire" topic becomes available.  Unfortunately, here needs to have Husband dialog added.  Within, we only have dialog if the spouse in question is female, though all sex dialogue branches to the xLhitoduma09 and xLhitoduma10 topics (one for Husband responses, one for Wife responses respectively).  So, I will need to make 'duplicates' for any gender-specific replies within "Sexual Desire" and flag them gender-wise for proper male responses.   AND make sure that husbands are not getting pegged by females.  

oops.jpg

This is in LoversAdultPlayPlus, and can be seen to have husband dialogue.  But unfortunately seen here not remembering to account for female submissive roleplay which needs repair.

IF... anyone wishes to submit male husband on male dialogue for xLhitoduma05, xLhitoduma07 and/or xLhitoduma09,... I'm willing to consider.

BEHOLD!

Finally had a good time.jpg

As I have stated, yes, HUSBANDS do cheat.  LoversAdultPlayPlus's dialog system which contains husband cheating dialog now has all the links properly repaired and functioning as they should have upon its release.  Granted, the SPOUSAL dialog in the After-Sex conversation window is pretty non-gender designed, referring to partner or spouse rather than husband or wife, but it functions just fine as it is...  a couple of tweaks here and there for ones where the cheating partner is worried about getting pregnant of course.

So to the nay-saysers that said 'Husbands Never Cheat', it is clear the intent was that husbands DO in fact cheat. Whether it was a design error on part of the original modder, or an unintentional error on part of the translators, said problem is now completely fixed.

And so... further work continues.

I am still open to *during sex* dialog within LoversVoice:

• MALE/MALE or FEMALE/FEMALE if they are *LOVERS*  (set by the xLoversPkrCharacter flag) - low priority
  • SAME-SEX SPOUSAL DIALOG (male/male marriage and/or female/female marriage)
  • FEMALE ORC and non-orc male
  • FEMALE ARGONIAN and non-argonian male
  • KHAJIIT and non-khajiit (male and/or female)
  • FEMALE BEGGAR and Male Player
  • MALE HERO and female NPC

COMICAL NOTES:   Also dialogue for any cross-gender combos (femmes with dicks, males with snatch) ... as it is actually possible to have.  IF anyone is brave or eccentric enough.  :P

These are dialogue types that do not exist within LoversVoice

Edited by LongDukDong

EXPANSION EXPANSION EXPANSION....

One of the fun things about the new design of  AdultPlaytPlus that I am working on is that I can add NEW couples without actually altering the mod itself, only the INI file.  For that, I am actually adding nine more COUPLES to the list... and could add more if I find more.  Of this, the couples of Jbari and Tsava of Leyawiin, both M'dirr and Tsramla 'and' Ri'Bassa and Zabhila of Borderwatch, Othrelos and Mandil of the Imperial City, AND Hormund and Alga of Bruma are in the list.

I have double-checked all of the stables, seeing that Clesa was on the list while Ernest was kinda left out.  A couple more names were added, but not all.  I mean, if anyone could explain how Atahba (a Khajiiti femme) and Catface (an Argonian) actually would hook up...  :D Yeaaaah, not likely.  Hell, Tilmo and Ugak gra-Mogakh in Skingrad? That'd be one brave Altmer to hook up with HER!

A suggestion of a 'grieving' period was suggested...  So the INI file loading system I am using, excellent though it may be, may have to change to include another value per couple.  Instead of something like "02C569,02C565" for Soris and Erissare Arenim, it may become "2,02C569,02C565".  In this instance, the '2' in the string may... MAY... be considered marriage strength.  So the higher the value, the more resilient the marriage and how long (in months?) the surviving member may grieve.

This grieving/marriage strength option is currently in 'thought' processes right now and not yet being crafted.  Instead, rigorous testing is going on to ensure that all other options are working as intended.

On 8/2/2022 at 1:11 PM, LongDukDong said:

A suggestion of a 'grieving' period was suggested...  So the INI file loading system I am using, excellent though it may be, may have to change to include another value per couple.  Instead of something like "02C569,02C565" for Soris and Erissare Arenim, it may become "2,02C569,02C565".  In this instance, the '2' in the string may... MAY... be considered marriage strength.  So the higher the value, the more resilient the marriage and how long (in months?) the surviving member may grieve.

Setting up the current marriage system was not hard at all.  Changing the way the system acquires the Husband string and Wife strings required.... oh, soooooo LITTLE effort on my part.  I mean... this was all I needed to do!

Didn't take long at all.png

(Literally just changing which index position in a marriage couple array)

Well, that and update the INI file with the new "Marriage-strength, Hubby, Wife" format.

As of now, the Marriage Strength will be the first parameter in a couples array, the second being the Husband FormIDs, and the third being the Wife FormIDs.

As towards implementation... exactly how to set up this 'Marriage Strength' to work as a grieving countdown, I'm still working and pondering upon it.  I am thinking the passage of months, with months '0' being immediate (man, they hated each other?) and '-1' being never.

On 8/2/2022 at 1:11 PM, LongDukDong said:

One of the fun things about the new design of  AdultPlaytPlus that I am working on is that I can add NEW couples without actually altering the mod itself, only the INI file.  For that, I am actually adding nine more COUPLES to the list... and could add more if I find more.  Of this, the couples of Jbari and Tsava of Leyawiin, both M'dirr and Tsramla 'and' Ri'Bassa and Zabhila of Borderwatch, Othrelos and Mandil of the Imperial City, AND Hormund and Alga of Bruma are in the list.

Oh, indeed... the expansion did take place.  And within my 'current' INI file, M'dirr and Tsramla are couple #36 while Mahei and Numeen are couple #31.  Oh, and don't be surprised if the marriage strength for Mahei and Numeen is a mere '1'.  Wow, why did they ever get married?  :tounge_wink:

BUT, I also did a little spot-check after recalling that a particular married couple shows up in full armor (they're also undercover agents), and had a SECOND map reference... thus this couple had 'two' formIDs for each.  So it's not only a particular sneaky Anvil Count that needed FormID love, but... oh, geez... These guys are ALSO in Anvil!  What's with ANVIL??? :tounge_xd:

In any rate, here's the current working INI file.  Enjoy the current design:

Spoiler
; Married Couples
; ===============
; Format for entering is :  "COUPLE|COUPLE|...|COUPLE|
; Each 'Couple' defined with the syntax: "STRENGTH,HUSBAND,WIFE"
; Strength = Marriage Strength and likely Greiving time (months?)
; Husband and Wife are their respective map reference FormIDs
; If multiple FormIDs exist for a character, use periods ('.') as separators.
;
; NO LINE MAY EXCEED 256 CHARACTERS.
; ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

; Oblivion Couples: (Amantius & Caula Allectus) to (Rimulus and Rena Bruiant)
Set xLoversAdultPlayMarried.sMarriedMod to sv_Construct "Oblivion.esm"
Set xLoversAdultPlayMarried.sMarried    to sv_Construct "6,0153AA,01DA8A|2,02C569,02C565|4,01FC5E,01FC5D|6,04F780,04F77F|6,01FC59,022BB3|0,031868,03186B|6,04D839,04D83D|0,000000,00BC70|6,036283,036284|3,0234D9,0234D8"
SetStage xLoversAdultPlayIni 15

; Oblivion Couples: (Marius & Alessia Caro) to (Salomon and Renee Geonette)
Set xLoversAdultPlayMarried.sMarried    to sv_Construct "7,035333,035334|9,000000,036276|1,06156A,185FE7|6,0234D2,0234D3|2,000000,0034B6|8,01EC32,01EC34|5,0359C2,0359C1|6,03E0E2,04E9A4|3,000000,033C75|8,01DA8C,01DA8D"

; Oblivion Couples: (Gogan and Maelona) to (Pintarus and Astia Inventus)
Set xLoversAdultPlayMarried.sMarried    to sv_Construct "8,03AF04.03B3D6,00BC87.03B3D5|6,00363C,00363D|6,0374CF,007A8F|3,035292,03E185|7,02EC35,03E957|5,03627E,03627F|3,01FB9E,000000|6,035999,03599A|3,01C169,01C167|6,00BC72,00BC73"

; Oblivion Couples: (Bradon and Erline Lirrian) to (Gilen and Ralsa Norvelo)
Set xLoversAdultPlayMarried.sMarried    to sv_Construct "6,036281,036282|6,0234DC,0234D4|3,01FEDA,00A116|6,01BC27,01BBD1|6,0897E2,0897E6|1,132AFA,035993|5,059D32,059D30|4,054398,054399|6,03E180,00A123|5,01E073,01D5BE"

; Oblivion Couples: (Hastrel and Alessia Ottus) to (Eduard and Jolie Reteine)
Set xLoversAdultPlayMarried.sMarried    to sv_Construct "5,01D5BA,01D5BB|7,036266,036265|6,00364B,00364A|6,01C4C3,01C4C2|1,00BC74,00BC75|6,026FC0,000000|4,01C4BD,01C4BC|6,035997,035996|6,036289,03628A|7,0327BC,0327C0"

; Oblivion Couples: (Ri'Bassa and Zabhila) to (Rona)
Set xLoversAdultPlayMarried.sMarried    to sv_Construct "6,026AEE,026AF0|5,01C4BB,022B70|7,036267,03E18F|2,00A121,000000|9,014702.00C230.022F54,00BE4A|0,000000,02BA83|2,000000,0359BC|0,000000,098249"

; Flag as done
SetStage xLoversAdultPlayIni 20

I have made six sets of entries to hold the married couples, each set holding no more than ten couples (some with multiple formIDs).  So yep, I have up to 60 couples defined!  That's more than what the original had.  AND as an INI file, I could add more, including from other mods if said mods are detected.  So don't be surprised if Mr. and Mrs. Reever from Crowning Isles won't be added (WITH EASE).

And if it looks like I kinda alphabetized them (yet sticking Rona at the end)... yup.

Why was Rona even listed in LoversAdultPlay's list of wives????? :confused:

On 8/1/2022 at 3:53 PM, LongDukDong said:

I am still open to *during sex* dialog within LoversVoice:

• MALE/MALE or FEMALE/FEMALE if they are *LOVERS*  (set by the xLoversPkrCharacter flag) - low priority

Not kidding...

EDIT  (6 Hours Later) :  The loss of a spouse may NOT HAVE THE NPC IN A PERIOD OF MOURNING!!!!

The above setup does work, the NPCs will still respond as if married for a period of time defined in their entries, and after said time will become single and available.  So I'm wondering if I should make the period of mourning based upon months or weeks.  Right now, I have no 'multiplier' set, so everything is currently set to mere days with the longest bereavement being 9 days so far.  However, a setting of 0 makes it instantaneous, and a setting of -1 makes bereavement permanent.

SO...   should it be measured in weeks or months???

Current crop of couples now:

Spoiler

Amantius and Caula Allectus
Soris and Erissare Arenim
Ulen and Dralora Athram
Januarius and Janoria Aurunceia
Samuel and Rochelle Bantien
R.I.P. and Callia Bincal
Bogond and Nardhil
R.I.P. & RUSIA BRADUS
Istius and Jantus BROLUS
Rimulus and Rena Bruiant
Marius and Alessia Caro
Countess Narinia Carvain
Bjalfi the worthless and Maeva the Buxom
Jirolan and Ariela Doran
Perennia Draconis and his wife's gravestone
Lord and Lady Drad
Eitar and Margarte
Ernest and Clesa
R.I.P. &  Rosentia Gallenus
Salomon and Renee Geonette
Gogan and Maelona
Maknok gro-Coblug & Rogmesh gra-Coblug
Graman gro-Marad and Umog gra-Marad
GUNDALAS and Elsynia
Count Janus and Rona Hassildor
Hormund and Alga  
Andel Indarys & R.I.P.
Jbari and Tsava  
Jaras and Britta Invel
Pintarus and Astia Inventius
Bradon and  Erline Lirrian
Alberic and Carmen Litte
Aleron and Ursanne Loche
Rythe and Tivela Lythandus
M'dirr and Tsramla
Mahei and Numeen
Merildor and Astante   
Humilis Nonius and Petrine
Nordino and Nilawen
Gilen and Ralsa Norvalo
Hastrel and Alessia Ottus
Olfand and Skjorta
Orintur and Eilonwy
Othrelos and Mandil
Heinrich and Hasathil OakenHull
Melus Petilius & R.I.P.
Roderick and Elisa Pierrane
Betto and Julitta Plotius
Regnar and Elda DarkHeart
Eduard and Jolie Reteine
Ri'Bassa and Zabhila
Cyronin and Carmana Sintav
Suurotan and Karinnare
Reguls Terrentius & R.I.P.
Corvus(all vars) & Milona Umbranox
R.I.P. and Arriana Valga
R.I.P. and Ahdarji
R.I.P. and RONA

Anyone missed?

Edited by LongDukDong

Well well well...  all I can say is '"Don't try to chat up the small ones you might encounter".

TinyVampHiyoko.jpg

Haha!!!!  She's blocked!  She's BLOCKED!

I tried to pick up a Hiyoko who's kinda... new.  AND SHE'S BLOCKED!!!!

In keeping with a bit of a policy, I am adding a 'no Hiyoko' option into LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP as I have for the Dukky editions of LoversSlaveTrader and LoversRaperS.

Spoiler

On 11/23/2021 at 6:31 PM, LongDukDong said:

Changes have been made insofar as the treatment of Hiyoko, the NPCs generated with the HiyokoClub master file.

For sensibility-sake, I have basically instituted features from my old LHS/LST patch into LoversSlaveTrader.  In short, it is now possible to set up LoversSlaveTrader to prevent any adult-based actions from working upon Hiyoko; enslaving them, training them, trading them or forcing them to sell flowers. However, there are other mods available that simulate hiyoko reaching adulthood (HGGF and HiyokoGrow at least). For that, there is an additional option within LoversSlaveTrader where you cannot enslave Hiyoko until the Hiyoko has fully matured and is an actual adult.  This feature to block Hiyoko, whether temporarily or in full, does rely on the latest version of HiyokoClub... version 1.10 rev 5.1.  And for the blocked hiyoko options, only one new line of dissent dialog was added.

On 12/1/2021 at 9:18 PM, LongDukDong said:

In keeping with an update I performed with the Dukky version of LoversSlaveTrader, an option to restrict Hiyoko from mod actions has been added.  The option appears in the newly supplied INI files and is able to be toggled within Cross Mod support in the Settings spell. Likewise, the settings can be saved in custom INI saves.  With this new update, you can leave Hiyoko as they normally are, ban/block actions where Hiyoko are concerned, or rely upon HiyokoClub's newly created 'Adult' flag, where the system determines if a Hiyoko is now fully grown.

The new Hiyoko system does rely upon HiyokoClub v 1.10 revision 5.1 or higher, otherwise the system is disabled and again has Hiyoko treated normally.  But by default and within the INI files, Hiyoko are banned from actions... though this is up to the end user to change.

The current 'BLOCK' is a bit ugly, bringing up dialog saying "(Waah... I'm blocked)". I will eventually change this so the dialog line of "Hey, I need to ask you something..." will not appear by blocking all subsequent replies instead.  So Hiyoko blocking may be in a preliminary stage, but works just fine.

EDIT:  (1 Hour Later)

The current "BLOCK" system blocks the individual replies to the "Hey, I need to ask you something..." topic.  As such, the topic will never appear if you are talking to a Hiyoko... period!

Meanwhile, this same adjustment was made towards the LoversVoice mod, the topic asking "I've got a great idea..." no longer appearing if the one you are chatting up is a Hiyoko.  There's that, and the new replies for "Hey, I need to ask you something..." have also been adjusted.  Once you have the proper conditions worked out, the easier it gets.

Spell-wise, neither the "Sex Invites" from LoversAdultPlay nor "Sleeper Sex" from LoversVoice will function at all with Hiyoko.  This is certainly a preventative measure and quite understandable.  LoversVoice does have two other spells, "Alter My Personality" and "Sense Virgin", of these I am thinking to allow Sense Virgin just to add a hiyoko-styled reply... more innocent and simple as would fit the Hiyoko replying.  Maybe a little randomness if the NPC doesn't know the word. As towards Alter My Personality, yep... getting blocked too.

And hey, I'm still open to "During Sex" dialogs for LoversVoice.  If anyone has suggestions... feel free, assuming it may get updated to match content.

Edited by LongDukDong

Married NPCs:  The original system required that conditional branches in topic and conversational dialog included a list of all potential married NPCs by their ID.  While this appears to work, this would not allow for expansion or inclusion of other married couples if the lore of the game warranted new partners. It also would not allow for inclusion of new characters from outside mods. 

As of now, new scripts have been introduced to allow the use of an INI file list the couples and add them into the mod's marriage array.  And IF one of the married couples is killed, the other becomes a free person and no longer bound by their marriage vows.

This works fine.... having an INI that lists all the married couples in Oblivion.  And there are various known mods like LoversCrowningIsles where married couples in that mod could be added with no problem.  But... 

What if you are making your OWN mod that has married couples you wish to add!???  AND ARE NOT IN THE LIST????

Fear no more.  I just altered the above file system in a manner so a mod developer could connect to the Marriage file-loading system.  If you were to make a mod that wishes to upload your marriage list, test for LoversAdultPlay's existence, test if the "MarriedLoaded" from AdultPlay is greater than 3 (initialized), and then run a script like the one below!

scn xOrcMeBabyMarriageLoader

;; FUNCTION:  The script triggers AdultPlay's Marriage load system with our file
;; ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
;; USED BY:   (SCPT) xOrcMeBabyMarriageTest
;; ====================================================================================

; Declared Variables:
string_var filename             ; Variable:       Path and filename of Marriage file
ref marriagescpt                ; Variable:       AdultPlay script that loads the file

Begin Function {}

;; Create the filename of the marriage file
    let filename := sv_Construct "Data\ini\OrcMeBaby.ini"

;; Get the reference to the marriage load script from AdultPlay
    let marriagescpt := GetFormFromMod "LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp" "0681FA"

;; Begin LoadFile system
    Call marriagescpt filename

;; Cleanup
    sv_Destruct filename

End

This doesn't CHECK to see if LoversAdultPlay is in use, but defines the name of your Marriage file, gets the 'ref' of the required script in AdultPlay that I just made, and SHOVES your marriage file into AdultPlay.

How's THAT for making the marriage system work for upcoming mods?

EDIT:  2 Hours later

Hrm... I just noticed this in LoversVoiceforSSP... 

Voice.jpg

(Not all, just those based on the dialogue at hand)

Two issues.  First, the annoying leftover ô  character from the initial translation, this appearing every so often in the converted sex dialog.  And the second, apparently an issue with who plays the dominant role in this 'Lovers' relationship.

When it comes to chatting up a Male lover "Please, be my lover...", whether or not your PC is male or female, the PC chooses what type of role the NPC plays as a dominant partner.  The NPC, based upon the dialog, is "ALMOST" never appearing the submissive. Yes, some dialog does suggest.

AND... when it comes to the active sex dialogue, there is no male lover dialog (categories 51 to 55) which has the male NPC ever submissive.

So... yep.  The script result lines for a number of these male/male replies clearly need to get their defined actors switched in their roles.  Easy, but annoying. 

That suggests... I'm now open to Male/Male submissive NPC dialogue now.  The 'Rough/Rowdy types' might be ... interesting?

EDIT:  5 Hours Later

I ran across a little oddity, and invite anyone to examine LoversVoice, and look for dialog within the topic xLoversKoibitoSeikaku22.  Go ahead, and look for it.

You found nothing but a *BUG PREVENTIVE LINE* and a condition based on the quest stage?  Bingo. 

The KoibitoSeikaku topics represent the phrase/dialog indicating what KIND of persona the NPC has, whether she is demure or hot-for-sex, whether he is caring or roudy.  However, this particular topic contains no dialogue whatsoever, and is not called upon within either xLoversKoibito02 or xLoversKoibito03, the topics that ask WHY one wishes the NPC to be a lover.

Clearly, the design was to have one more character persona, but not added.  OR  (and unlikely), this was a persona that was removed at some point during design or translation.  Unlikely, as it would also affect other topics, the after-sex conversations and the during-sex dialogue.

An observational report by your webbed-footed-friend      >o__

Edited by LongDukDong

Now...  those widows and widowers who already lost their beloved... can be accounted for!!!

On 7/22/2022 at 9:12 AM, LongDukDong said:

This would also be a possibility for the "000000" spouses.  An NPC whose husband or wife was already dead at game start might have no issue since their time of mourning has passed while others... extended.  However, I would need to alter what I have as the setup currently invalidates and skips over these couples as permanent attachments.

Yes, when you define a couple, and one of the two has '000000' as their formID, that person has been dead BEFORE your game starts.  Ahhh.. but more to it, this works with the fully functional Marriage Strength and Mourning flag.  So you can set a 'COUPLE' with one of the two dead before the game starts, and the widow may be in mourning for 3 weeks before he or she is approachable.  OR if the strength is set to -1, their mourning is perpetual!  Granted, if set to 0, their mourning period is zilch... and they're already  available.

Currently, Countess Arianna Varga is set to 0 for her duration.  She's been single for oh... so.... long....

OOOH, And the survivor gets a 'WIDOWED' flag. ;)

BEHOLD, THE LIST OF NPCS

THAT HAVE SOME FORM OF MARRIED STATUS!!!

Yeah, I'm keeping them in spoilers for good reason.

FROM OBLIVION - Mostly from the original list.  Count:  59

Spoiler

2 weeks   R.I.P. and Ahdarji
6 weeks   Amantius and Caula Allectus
2 weeks   Soris and Erissare Arenim
4 weeks   Ulen and Dralora Athram
6 weeks   Januarius and Janoria Aurunceia
6 weeks   Samuel and Rochelle Bantien
1 week    Aloys and Callia Bincal
1 week    Bjalfi the Worthless and Maeva the Buxom
6 weeks   Bogond and Nardhil
0 weeks   R.I.P. & Rusia Bradus

6 weeks   Istius and Jantus Brolus
3 weeks   Rimulus and Rena Bruiant
7 weeks   Marius and Alessia Caro
9 weeks   R.I.P. and Narinia Carvain
6 weeks   Maknok gro-Coblug & Rogmesh gra-Coblug
6 weeks   Jirolan and Ariela Doran
2 weeks   Perennia Draconis
8 weeks   Lord and Lady Drad
5 weeks   Eitar and Margarte
6 weeks   Ernest and Clesa

3 weeks   R.I.P. &  Rosentia Gallenus
8 weeks   Salomon and Renee Geonette
8 weeks   Gogan and Maelona
3 weeks   Gundalas and Elsynia
7 weeks   Janus and Rona Hassildor
5 weeks   Hormund and Alga  
3 weeks   Andel Indarys and R.I.P.
6 weeks   Jbari and Tsava  
3 weeks   Jaras and Britta Invel
6 weeks   Pintarus and Astia Inventus

6 weeks   Bradon and Erline Lirrian
6 weeks   Alberic and Carmen Litte
3 weeks   Aleron and Ursanne Loche
6 weeks   Rythe and Tivela Lythandus
6 weeks   M'dirr and Tsramla
1 week    Mahei and Numeen
6 weeks   Graman gro-Marad and Umog gra-Marad
5 weeks   Merildor and Astante   
4 weeks   Humilis Nonius and Petrine
6 weeks   Nordino and Nilawen

5 weeks   Gilen and Ralsa Norvalo
5 weeks   Hastrel and Alessia Ottus
7 weeks   Olfand and Skjorta
6 weeks   Orintur and Eilonwy
6 weeks   Othrelos and Mandil
1 week    Heinrich and Hasathil Oakenhull
6 weeks   Melus Petilius & RIP
4 weeks   Roderick and Elisa Pierrane
6 weeks   Betto and Julitta Plotius
6 weeks   Regnar and Elda DarkHeart

7 weeks   Eduard and Jolie Reteine
6 weeks   Ri'Bassa and Zabhila
0 weeks   R.I.P. and Rona

0 weeks   R.I.P. and Seed-Neeus
5 weeks   Cyronin and Carmana Sintav
7 weeks   Suurotan and Karinnare
2 weeks   Regulus Terrentius and R.I.P.
-1 weeks  Corvus and Milona Umbranox  (-1 means never expiring)
0 weeks   R.I.P. and Arriana Valga

BASED ON "CHILDREN OF CYRODIIL" (click for mod at Nexus) - Additional Vanilla NPCs as single parents.  Count:  40

Spoiler

0 weeks   R.I.P. and Adanrel
0 weeks   R.I.P. and Andragil
0 weeks   R.I.P. and Angelie
0 weeks   R.I.P. and Atahba (Like she'd marry an Argonian?)
0 weeks   R.I.P. and Astinia Atius
0 weeks   R.I.P. and Isabeau Bienne
0 weeks   Bongond and R.I.P.
0 weeks   Ambroise Canne and R.I.P.
0 weeks   R.I.P. and Herminia Cinna
0 weeks   R.I.P. and City Swimmer

0 weeks   R.I.P. and Emfrid
0 weeks   Fjotreid and R.I.P.
0 weeks   Foroch and R.I.P.
0 weeks   R.I.P. and Luciana Galena
0 weeks   R.I.P. and Ganredhel
0 weeks   Honditar and R.I.P.
0 weeks   R.I.P. and Davela Hlaren
0 weeks   R.I.P. and Jensine
0 weeks   R.I.P. and Mach-Na
0 weeks   Ernest Manis and R.I.P.

0 weeks   R.I.P. and Irene Metrick
0 weeks   R.I.P. and Ugak gra-Mogakh (Fat chance her hubby is the Atlmer outside)
0 weeks   R.I.P. and Nerussa
0 weeks   R.I.P. and Undena Orethi
0 weeks   R.I.P. and Palonirya
0 weeks   R.I.P. and Bernadette Peneles
0 weeks   R.I.P. and Claudette Perrick
0 weeks   Phintias and R.I.P.
0 weeks   R.I.P. and Estelle Renoit
0 weeks   R.I.P. and Dervera Romalen

0 weeks   R.I.P. and Lyra Rosentia
0 weeks   Salmo and R.I.P.
0 weeks   Tovas Selvani and R.I.P.  (The stablehand outside... she's a hired hand)
0 weeks   R.I.P. and Shelley
0 weeks   R.I.P. and Tamika
0 weeks   R.I.P. and Tertia Viducia
0 weeks   Tun-Zeeus and R.I.P.
0 weeks   Uuras and R.I.P.
0 weeks   R.I.P. and Borba gra-Uzgash (The other orc does not share her last name, so... R.I.P.)
0 weeks   R.I.P. and Ida Vlinorman

So right now, I have nearly 100 couples defined, whether a couple lost a spouse and has a widow or not.  And yes, the lists are in a form of alphabetical order based on the couples' last name (or husband's first if no last name).  Also, for Orcs, the prefix title of gro- and gra- are roughly synonymous  with Mr. or Mrs., thus the true last name being after the title.

The lists show, not only the defined couples, but how long their mourning period will last.  There are some with 0 weeks of mourning.  So either... their marriage sucked, or it was applied to an established  individual who already lost their loved one and now has a "Widowed" flag on their person.  The one instance where the weeks listed is -1 belongs to the Umbranox couple.  The love between Corvus and Milona is fucking strong.

The second list adds 40 new NPC couples, or widow sets to be more appropriate, based upon content from the mod "Children of Cyrodiil".  That is a mod that adds new non-hyoko NPC children to the game. And if the child was added to someone's household that wasn't an already established 'OBLIVION' couple (first spoiler), then that household has a widow or widower.  It just so happened that the new 40 additions didn't have 'couples'.  I didn't make a thing for 'Single Parent', so they musta lost their betrothed (for now?).  And I set all their 'weeks' to 0, so they'll all be available at game start... just that they all have a widowed flag at start too.

Perhaps I'll make -2 a flag indicating "Single Parent" which would be odd... but acceptable?

It would require extra work for Tamago Birth (possible adaption if detected)

:D   Vanilla Oblivion does have established children (grown up)... like Dar-Ma, so what the hell, right?  :D

IF... anyone has suggestions or changes to be made to these lists, I am open to hearing commentary.  I won't change any of the above flagged relationships unless there's a good reason.  But if there IS a reason that works... Great.  And if someone says "XXXX" is a single parent, or "YYYYY" will prolly be in mourning for X weeks, I'm fine to hear it.

Again, I do plan to add some other mod lists to this...  LoversGGBlackmail has at least three daughters defined, so there's some relationships there.  And LoversCrowningIsle has Mr. and Mrs. Reaver at least.

For now... I think I'm pretty much DONE with AdultPlay itself (apart from possible Single-Parenting).  So now to focus on LoversVoice?

Again... unless someone has something in mind.

EDIT  (3 Hours Later):

Oh, how I so needed this!

MarriageWarning.jpg

Making a list of  NPCs by their on-map reference FormIDs is not exactly fun.  And if you entered a formID incorrectly, you may end up with a system that locks up or refuses to continue in a loop... essentially eliminating anything PAST the error.

So... I made a nice little test when the game starts up to check every encountered FormID to make sure it is both a valid FormID and that it is an actual Actor.  Insofar as the above error, it was actually meant to be formID  053231, the formID for Atahba of Leyawiin's Five Riders Stable.

The only thing it DOESN'T do is tell me which INI file the error appears.  By that, modders may be able to make mods that have their own custom list of married folk and run it through AdultPlay's system.  But the popup won't announce which mod INI file the error appears.  STILL... it's a good feature.

Edited by LongDukDong

THE CITIZENS OF THE SEASIDE ISLES

NOW HAVE THEIR OWN MARRIED STATES!!!

Dang right in spoilers... though not as bad as before.

Both Couples and Singles within LOVERSCROWNINGISLE.  Count:  13

Spoiler

Married Couples:

5 Weeks  Mr and Mrs Clash
  4 Weeks  Pete and Peggy Coolage
  5 Weeks  Mr and Mrs Cream
  3 Weeks  Dan and Mrs. Goathead
  6 Weeks  Mr and Mrs Reever
  3 Weeks  Mr and Mrs Stern
  4 Weeks  Mr and Mrs Swan

Widows:

-1 Weeks  Samuel Coal
  9 Weeks  Sheila Iron

Single Parents:

-2 Weeks  Shelly Boner
-2 Weeks  Cassie Jane
-2 Weeks  Marta
-2 Weeks  Moana

Now, you will have 112 NPCs between the two mods... and I think my next target will be to list the NPCs from LoversGGBlackmail.  *Shrugs*  How cool is it to be able to increase the number of 'married' NPCs into the system, now without having to edit the actual TOPICs that had them hardwired?

I admit, there were issues.  I neglected to put in a test to 'skip' load attempts for NPCs if their related mod wasn't active.  Hehehe...   I was getting issues where it would say "FormID 0CE254 is not valid.",  all because I didn't have LoversCrowningIsle not loaded.  ROFL.. my bad! But at least I know the test worked!  :joy:

I am thinking of adding in one more sorta test for the system at start.  IF... there is no memorized array of married couples, it's meh.... doesn't matter.  But if there is, the test will likely go like this:

1. Load all the married couples into a temp array via the INI file
  2. Compare the temp array to the current array
  3. If the arrays are identical... fine.  Clear the temp array and just run along
  4. If the arrays are NOT the same,.... (ignoring Player/NPC marriage if present?
    1. Go through the old array, clearing flags from NPCs where possible
    2. Replace the old array with the new array
    3. Re-apply flags

Other systems such as TamagoClub have some measure of data-test procedures, messages like "Some mod indices have changed. Resolving 7 RefIDs."

And I added a couple placeholders into the After-Sex conversation area for those interested in adding some dialog if someone got paid for having sex.  I am accepting suggestions.

Edited by LongDukDong
On 8/14/2022 at 4:28 PM, LongDukDong said:

I am thinking of adding in one more sorta test for the system at start.  IF... there is no memorized array of married couples, it's meh.... doesn't matter.  But if there is, the test will likely go like this:

1. Load all the married couples into a temp array via the INI file
  2. Compare the temp array to the current array
  3. If the arrays are identical... fine.  Clear the temp array and just run along
  4. If the arrays are NOT the same,.... (ignoring Player/NPC marriage if present?
    1. Go through the old array, clearing flags from NPCs where possible
    2. Replace the old array with the new array
    3. Re-apply flags

Spent a couple hours doing it... but yep, THIS AdultPlayPlus feature is  (ALMOST) done.

Now,...

IF start a new game... it creates the array and executes the marriage couples/tags as normal.

IF I continue a game and the loaded INI data had changed.... it erases all previous tokens and reloads with the new INI data

-and-

IF I continue a game and there's no change... nothing needs to be done!  All's good!

What do I mean?  Well, let's say I had an INI file that covered everyone that was either married or was supposedly a single mom or dad.  Certainly, the Grandmother of the Siren Queen herself would qualify as a single mom...  no men allowed on the island.  And the inventory screen on the left shows the normally concealed "Single Parent" token.

Moana.png

However, once I removed the last line of the INI file which holds Moana's FormID, the change to the INI file is detected.  It erases all tokens to all NPCs covered under the previous data, and re-applies all tokens to all those established in the current INI file.  And here, the inventory menu on the right shows that Moana isn't listed as a single parent... by design!

:kiss_wink:  Say what you want...  the original MBP Marta is an effing G-MILF!  Damn, Galgat!  You did one hella job.  Bravisimo!!!!!!  :love:

The only tokens not removed are the Sex Experience, or the adultery count tokens if you prefer.  They cover how often the player and the NPC get busy, and that need not change. And after that, there's the Couples ID tokens... All do get removed unless the NPC has merely '1' token.  IF they have only one token, they are actually married to the player, my little built-in option if anyone chooses to make some marriage plugin or adaption system. 

While it does take time to read from the INI file at start, this cuts down on some processing time to apply tokens to all NPCs if nothing within the INI file has changed... and that's a good thing.

Yet, there are still two factors I do need to work upon.  The first and easiest is the removal of the NPCs from the "Marriage Faction" when the game needs to restart the values as mentioned above.  And the second involves mod loading, the detection of loaded mods that may affect the application and removal of marriage tokens.  As you can see above, I have LoversCrowningIsles loaded.  But if I did not have it loaded, AdultPlayPlus doesn't know any difference and would not have applied the tokens to Moana or anyone else after activating it.  So I need it to check if any mods that are listed within the INI Files have either been added or removed.

A headache, but not as great as what I went through for these sublime mechanics.

Edited by LongDukDong

Thankies. :blush:

The BULK of what I've done is really to allow the expansion of "Married Couple" options in AdultPlay as the original had it fixed to only 20 vanilla-only couples.  But to do so, I made couples loadable from outside files.  The fun part is to make sure they are in game memory, and changes based on either INI or mod list do take place.  OH, and if a spouse dies, the survivor becomes a widow/widower.

20 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

Yet, there are still two factors I do need to work upon.  The first and easiest is the removal of the NPCs from the "Marriage Faction" when the game needs to restart the values as mentioned above.  And the second involves mod loading, the detection of loaded mods that may affect the application and removal of marriage tokens.  As you can see above, I have LoversCrowningIsles loaded.  But if I did not have it loaded, AdultPlayPlus doesn't know any difference and would not have applied the tokens to Moana or anyone else after activating it.  So I need it to check if any mods that are listed within the INI Files have either been added or removed.

So NOW... yes!!!!   It will know if you turned on/off a mod that exists in the INI file!

The current WIP INI holds formIDs for LoversCrowningIsles.   But if you do not have LoversCrowningIsles, these formIDs are not loaded... which makes sense;.  BUT if you decide to activate the Isles, the load system will actually SEE IT IS LOADED!!!!  And thus, the system re-calculates the couples tokens and adjust appropriately!

I got a bunch of  "MessageEx" messages showing up so I can see how it is running... and it is running perfectly and in proper flow-chart order. :D

So all I have left is to re-craft the marriage faction removal feature to stagger the number of couples checked in any single quest iteration.  Yes, it runs and processes over 100 entries at a time.  But I think it might be better to break it up so it runs like ... 20 at a time... so the marriage check and removal system isn't overburdened.

I mean, script-mechanical-wise, that is the last thing I feel I need to do to ensure proper DEATH and MOURNING feature in AdultPlayPlus, which would allow you to hook up with someone without their guilt over adultry... or possible marriage if anyone adds a Player-Marriage system to this.  

And hey, if anyone wishes to suggest After-Sex dialog from NPCs if you solicited them for sex (sex for $$$), lemme know.

Now... cleanup time.

I just discovered something annoying.  :confused:

The On_Add block of a script (such as that for clothing, weapons, etc) appears to only be triggered when in the presence of the Player.  By that, I added  "Begin Mourning" flags to individuals at game start, and within the On_Add block, I included a messageEx command to notify me of the addition.  The message only showed when I entered the cell for any single individual.

The system I had devised would have the On_Add block read from a quest variable the 'STRENGTH' of a couple's marriage when you receive the clothing 'Token' that has the custom script in question.  And when the On_Add block is triggered, it would use the strength value to divine the number of weeks of mourning that would need to pass before the recipient would become an available.  It works FINE if you kill Mahei in front of Numeen as they're in the same cell as you.  But when Aleron dies before your eyes, Ursanne won't receive the needed flag until you approach her, and the mourning time received by the token worthless.

For now, only those who have no mourning time at all and become widows immediately and those whose spouses get cut down in front of them and the player works fine. 

.... I gotta figure something out...

EDIT (2 Hours Later):  I figured it out.

First, the On_Add block 'does' will get triggered if the player is not around... but only if you wait or reload the game.  So visiting everyone in the game isn't needed.  Hahaha!!!

Still, there were issues with it not acquiring the 'STRENGTH' value by way of the On_Add block for certain instances, so I needed to fashion a sorta  GetMarriageStrength script that  *sigh* had to go through all the couples in memory.  Surprisingly, that went off without a hitch!  I guess going and making nested loops as I have, I've got plenty of experience with this set.

So... Here's what I got!

1. Ahdarji of Leyawiin lost her husband.  She began be grieving for 2 weeks after the game starts.
  2. I killed Numeen while in bed with Mahei.  He grieved for only 1 week.
  3. While Hasathil was watching the Preacher, I killed Heinrich at the docks.  She grieved for 1 week too.
  4. I killed Rona.  No Vampy cure for you.  Count Janus is grieving for 9 weeks.

I gotta doublecheck -1 strength settings... but that should make grieving permanent.  Think I should make additional dialog for Mahei so he doesn't complain about his nagging wife, or for Numeen about his lazy husband???

And something odd just appeared.   IF... you are in the cell of a grieving spouse and the elapsed time of mourning ends and they transition to a full-on 'widow' that you can approach, there is a bit of a 1-second lag that I can't seem to figure out.  If you're not in the cell with them during the transition, it's fine.  Nothing noticeable.  But if you're in the cell, 1 second lag at that point.  Weird.

Now to remove some 'test text' and set up the stagger.  Again, so it doesn't go through the entire list every quest iteration and kill it.

Edited by LongDukDong

Basically complete with the work upon the LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP mod, and the system is running quite fine having fixed issues with incorrectly applied choices and updating the marriage system with what amounts to be a dynamic system.

The original version of AdultPlayPlus allowed you to ask NPC for sex under various options

1. If the NPC was a sex slave via LAPF token tests
  2. If the NPC was a sex slave who was also married to another
  3. If the NPC was a married woman, triggering adultry
  4. Or any NPC otherwise

And the original version AdultPlayPlus also allowed you to try and charge an NPC for sex.  And of those NPCs who were married, that number was fixed to a select 25 or so couples.

The current version now adds the following

1. Adultery can now be performed by NPC males after fixing some topic choices incorrectly set... no longer female only
  2. Now expands some dialog based on PC/Player's gender (Master/Mistress) where it was male specific only
  3. Now detects if the NPC is aggressive or submissive for the 'After Sex' text
  4. Now has Tamago Support so dialog of NPCs worried about getting pregnant do not show if already pregnant
  5. Now has Hiyoko Support so Hiyoko youths cannot be solicited.
  6. Flexible INI list of married couples, so the married NPCs are no longer hardwired
  7. Mourning, Widowed and Single-Parent states for NPCs
    1. An NPC in mourning lost his/her spouse and still considers sex as adultery
    2. Widowed NPCs have past their time of mourning and are available
    3. Single parents are available as most any other NPC
  8. Feature exists to allow outside mods add to the Flexible INI file of married couples.
    Yes,  you too can make a mod of your own with unique NPCs and let AdultPlay read them in as ... married couples!!!!
  9. Now checks to see if NPC is raped or raping for After-Sex dialog (mostly for LoversVoice really)
  10. Now checks to see if NPC has womb (comically if a male can... get it... no dialog yet. Hahaha.).

Of the Married system, it works fine. All NPCs are loaded from an INI file into an array at game start or if the system determines that a change was made in the INI file (adding/removing NPCs or whatnot).  When they are loaded, tags/tokens, and a Marriage Faction are added to those NPCs married.  These flags are now what are used in the Married-individuals dialog, not a hardwired list of 20-40 NPCs.

However, there are still things that are still lacking within:

1. Additional INI settings for certain features that already exist in AdultPlayPlus
    1. ConvAfterDisabled - allows you to turn on/off the after-sex dialog
    2. ModDispositionDisabled - Turns off feature that changes NPC disposition when soliciting
    3. Spell - If the custom AdultPlayPlus spell (Sex Invites) is loaded at start... odd there's such a toggle in the main quest
  2. Add INI conditions for the HiyokoClub support system
  3. After Sex Dialog: SexSlave Male dialog doesn't exist, but Female does.
  4. After Sex Dialog: Husband SexSlave doesn't exist, but Wife does.
  5. After Sex Dialog: If paid for sex, there should be something different.

I am completely open for suggestions for entries 3-5 for After-Sex dialogue.  There is none that matches at the moment.  And of the first two, this is dependent upon finding anything out about SSP itself, as this mod is entitled LoversAdultPlayforSSP.... as in what is SSP........if it even exists.

Edited by LongDukDong

New Player Marriage Topic added into AdultPlayPlusforSSP!

While there is actually no content within the topic, the Kikon topic (I googled 'marriage in Japanese' for the name), a topic for the player to actively propose marriage exists within the mod.  And to this, the marriage quest system that adds/updates the marriage conditions now adds the topic to the player at game start.

For the cheapest add-on, one could add dialogue that merely says "We're Married" after offering... and the conditions shown below are all that's needed to actually make the Player and NPC married.

Married.jpg

Yep, just check to make sure both parties aren't in the MARRIAGE faction already.   And add ONE (1) Hitoduma3 flag to both the Player and NPC and put them both in the MARRIAGE Faction... and that's it!

:D Any other custom dialog would be up to the modder taking advantage of this technique.  BUT, the LoversVoice "Married Couples" sex dialog would kick in between you and the NPC, this even before the Lovers Categories sex dialogue.

Now... will this work with the currently existing ORIGINAL translated version of LoversVoiceforSSP?   It should.  This current WIP edition of AdultPlayPlusforSSP adds 'new' content rather than erasing/removing any.  Still, this version of AdultPlayPlus will allow more married couples to be included in the actual hook-ups while Voice's sex dialogue only deals with hard-wired NPCs.  Yeah, that sucks.

Hrm...  If you marry an NPC who is virgin....  Hrm... there is no virgin married couple dialogue.  Marriage takes precedence first.   Gonna have to add that to Voice.

DIALOGUE SUGGESTIONS OPEN!   

Yes indeed... I am still saying dialogue suggestions are welcome, both for 'After Sex' dialogue and for 'sex dialogue' for Lovers Voice.

For AdultPlay itself, I am open towards  MALE SEX SLAVE as only a FEMALE SEX SLAVE dialogue is available... SEXIST!!!   And dialogue if the NPC did indeed PAY FOR SEX as that has always been an option within AdultPlay.   Wow... that was an oversight.  And this for both Oral and Non-Oral.

And for LoversVoice... where do I start?  There's no SAME-SEX dialogue for the Lovers Type sex-dialogue or after-sex dialogue, no SAME-SEX Spousal sex-dialogue. No MALE ALDULTERY dialog nor  HUSBAND RAPE while Wife Rape exists.  No Female BEGGAR, ORC or ARGONIAN  on Male PC sex-dialogue, or any KHAJIIT dialogue at all. And no  Male Hero/Female NPC dialogue.  This again for both Oral and Non-Oral. And again, fairly SEXIST!

Now back to work...

Edited by LongDukDong

STRUCTURAL CHANGE IN LOVERS VOICE IN THE WORKS.

Okay, not MUCH of a structural change actually. :D  

Within the xtopic and ztopic categories for the in-game animation Sex Dialogue, a section of dialogue was set aside to handle female sex slaves being with the Player, these that are neither raped, not married, nor married, nor any other condition.  As one would expect, it would suggest that the 'master' tell the slave to move her hips more, or that the slave beckon to her master.   However, some dialogue was a bit out-of-place, and warranted its own separate category....

... the slave that is instead 'Servicing' the mistress.

Here, the slave (either male or female) has been instructed to take a more dominant role and put some effort into pleasing their mistress and give her a good time.  Obviously, this includes futa NPCs,.. fortunately, said futa based dialogue does exist.  And for this, I created a nice and concise layout for the x/z topics to handle dialogue when Slaves are instructed to temporarily take a dominant role..

Placeholder.jpg

Currently, there are FIVE sub-categories to deal with.  The first is a general dialogue that doesn't really reveal how the mistress is being serviced, only that she is willing let the slave (any gender) take on a dominant role during sex.  The second category handles dialogue when the mistress is being pleasured by a female NPC, this assuming that the slave has no extra plumbing between the legs and it is solely girl on girl.  After that, the third category deals with dialogue when the mistress is allowing her slave to penetrate her, this dialogue regardless of gender of the slave.  And the fourth and fifth categories handle female futa or male dialogues.

Each category, as shown above, already has pre-defined conditions.  To ensure things run smoothly, these currently appearing placeholders have the ever-loving GetStage condition that will prevent the dialogue from appearing... until removed.  These are not the only so-defined placeholders in the dialogue, and more will follow.

Do know that this dialogue does work with LoversSlaveTrader if a slave is Broken and is a Sex Slave.  However, Male slave owners may opt to be the submissive and have their slaves be the dominant for a time (however THAT works out). So it is possible that placeholders for said submissive male masters may too appear like so.  Um, it does take a while to add this to all topics.  Not complicated... just boring.

I have these conditions already set within all the xTopics and zTopics in place, so the next step will just be where I copy the appropriate dialogue and paste it into their matching placeholder(s).  Already set, it should make things move along faster and cleaner.

DIALOGUE SUGGESTIONS STILL OPEN!   

Yes indeed... I am still saying dialogue suggestions are welcome, both for 'After Sex' dialogue and for 'sex dialogue' for Lovers Voice.

For AdultPlay itself, I am open towards  MALE SEX SLAVE as only a FEMALE SEX SLAVE dialogue is available... SEXIST!!!   And dialogue if the NPC did indeed PAY FOR SEX as that has always been an option within AdultPlay.   Wow... that was an oversight.  And this for both Oral and Non-Oral.

And for LoversVoice... where do I start?  There's no SAME-SEX dialogue for the Lovers Type sex-dialogue or after-sex dialogue, no SAME-SEX Spousal sex-dialogue. No MALE ALDULTERY dialog nor  HUSBAND RAPE while Wife Rape exists.  No Female BEGGAR, ORC or ARGONIAN  on Male PC sex-dialogue, or any KHAJIIT dialogue at all. And no  Male Hero/Female NPC dialogue.  This again for both Oral and Non-Oral. And again, fairly SEXIST!

If it seems I took a while

to type this...  fed the cat.

STRUCTURAL CHANGE FOR BETTER or WORSE

Upon a couple of tests, I found that the newer 'Marriage' quest test which loads the married couples, widows and single-moms from an Ini (or Initialization) file actually executes before the main AdultPlay quest.  Well, that was an accident, but a happy accident.  Defining priorities for the win, eh?  Well, since the Marriage quest runs first and because it does indeed load an Ini file, a change has been made to the quest script of the AdultPlay quest itself.

While I had hoped to NOT touch the AdultPlay script, I found it necessary so it could receive the INI values that covered three settings that had been defined within the AdultPlay quest:

• Spell:                                 Whether the Sex Invites spell is memorized or not
  • ConvAfterDisabled:          Whether the NPC approaches you with a comment after sex
  • ModDispositionDisabled:  Whether the NPC's disposition to you increases after free sex

These values, I did not create. They have been within AdultPlayPlus since at least 2010.  However, there was no way to set these values except by way of console commands.

So with this, the opening section of the AdultPlay quest script has indeed been rewritten so it acquires values loaded from the Marriage quest script, and then determines if the Sex Invites spell is on or off. 

Obviously, the INI file which I have worked upon to load the Married couples has been slightly altered to now include these settings. A bit of a headache, they had to be set within duplicate values within the Married quest first (as it again loads first).  Still, this means that the player has full control over the settings of AdultPlay.

EDIT HERE (1hr):  Also, the remastered LoversVoice has been altered to accommodate this change.

Spoiler

;; Adult Play Plus for SSP Basic Values ========================================
;; -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
;; This section holds the three basic values used by the AdultPlayPlusforSSP mod
;; which were originally hardwired,  only permitting console commands to adjust.
;; -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
;; Each item below is listed individually, describing its individual function so
;; the end user (you) may know what you are adjusting.

;; ACTIVATE SPELL(S)
;; -----------------
;; Here, you determine if the "Sex Invites" spell is available or not  upon game
;; load or reload. If used in tandem with LoversVoice, the spells available from
;; LoversVoice will also be enabled/disabled.
;; VALUES:  0=Off (no spells) / 1=On (spells)
;; DEFAULT: 1 (On)
;
set xLoversAdultPlayMarried.Spell to 1

;; DISABLE AFTER-SEX CONVERSATIONS
;; -------------------------------
;; The system has a feature which makes the NPC approach the player  and deliver
;; some comment after having sex.  It is here where you decide whether this fea-
;; ture has been disabled or not. 
;; VALUES:  0=Off (allow after-sex dialogue) / 1=On (no after-sex dialogue)
;; DEFAULT: 0 (Off)
;
set xLoversAdultPlayMarried.ConvAfterDisabled to 0

;; DISABLE MODIFY DISPOSITION
;; --------------------------
;; This system has a feature whereby the disposition of an NPC will increase af-
;; ter having free sex (not for money) with the player. The increase is marginal
;; but present.   But it is here where you decide if this disposition-increasing
;; option is even engaged.
;; VALUES:  0=Off (allow disposition change) / 1=On (no disposition change)
;; DEFAULT: 0 (Off)
;
set xLoversAdultPlayMarried.ModDispositionDisabled to 0

;; =============================================================================
;; BELOW HANDLES THE MARRIAGE SYSTEM

If anything, the three values have been explained in detail as to what they do so the end user (you) know what to set.  And now, any change to the INI script will be reflected each time you reload your game.

Meanwhile, more NPCs have been added to the INI, covering characters already established in another quest mod.  This quest mod, being LoversGGBlackmail now adds three more couples (the Georgias, Roomains and Trumans), widowed individuals, and single moms.

If anyone knows other mods that establish marriages or single parent status, please feel free to make suggestions just so long as the mods do work with the Lovers with PK system. 

Edited by LongDukDong