1 hour ago, lee3310 said:

"Custom Camera" lists "Barber and Surgeon Camera Fix" as a requirement but it's no longer available on nexus. Does it work without it ? 

I use it alone, but I'm sure you've already checked it out. 

The scripts seem to be very simple. Basically it grabs some values you have in your INI and reapplies them every time you enter and exit a furniture, so I might as well implement it directly in Commonwealth Slavers, or in any case recommend this mod. 

The funny thing is that I have it installed because I like to zoom my character, beyond what the vanilla game allows. 

I don't use its other functions. Just for the expanded zoom. 

8 minutes ago, JB. said:

I use it alone, but I'm sure you've already checked it out. 

The scripts seem to be very simple. Basically it grabs some values you have in your INI and reapplies them every time you enter and exit a furniture, so I might as well implement it directly in Commonwealth Slavers, or in any case recommend this mod. 

The funny thing is that I have it installed because I like to zoom my character, beyond what the vanilla game allows. 

I don't use its other functions. Just for the expanded zoom. 

I checked the nexus description but i can't download and test at the moment. I was also thinking that maybe we can achieve the same result (fix) by editing fallout4.ini camera settings:

[Camera]
f3rdPersonAimFOV=50.0000
fVanityModeMaxDist=400.0000
fVanityModeMinDist=50.0000
fPitchZoomOutMaxDist=200.0000
fMinCurrentZoom=0.0000
fMouseWheelZoomSpeed=2.0000
fMouseWheelZoomIncrement=0.2000
f3rdPersonPowerArmorCameraAdjust=0.0000
fOverShoulderMeleeCombatAddY=0.0000
fOverShoulderMeleeCombatPosZ=30.0000 
fOverShoulderMeleeCombatPosX=0.0000
fOverShoulderCombatAddY=0.0000
fOverShoulderCombatPosZ=30.0000
fOverShoulderCombatPosX=0.0000
fOverShoulderPosZ=20.0000

21 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

Ok managed to figure out the armor stuff.

v1.1.0

• Added Hydro pillory from Torture Devices as one of the possible furnitures. Requires Savage Cabbage animation
  • Player is now put in gag and blindfold, instead of iron hood. Also no longer requires or uses Devious Devices
  • Upgraded the timeout detection system to detect "stuck" scenarios sooner

I'll have to check again but an AAF animation with a wandering raider didn't start.

Is there an AI package that will cause the raider to move to the player and trigger the animation when the destination is reached? Because it looks like the move-to distance was reached but the complete-package distance wasn't.

I've seen this happen in Skyrim when both the move-to and complete-package distances are set the same. The NPC stops moving and hovers on the edge of the threshold with not enough distance left to trigger the AI to continue and move closer.  The fix is to set the complete-package distance greater than the move-to distance. In the past I've used 64 or 128 units to make sure the NPC crosses the complete-package distance threshold completely

2 hours ago, jbezorg said:

I'll have to check again but an AAF animation with a wandering raider didn't start.

Is there an AI package that will cause the raider to move to the player and trigger the animation when the destination is reached? Because it looks like the move-to distance was reached but the complete-package distance wasn't.

I've seen this happen in Skyrim when both the move-to and complete-package distances are set the same. The NPC stops moving and hovers on the edge of the threshold with not enough distance left to trigger the AI to continue and move closer.  The fix is to set the complete-package distance greater than the move-to distance. In the past I've used 64 or 128 units to make sure the NPC crosses the complete-package distance threshold completely

All spawned NPCs have the "follow player" package. The AAF call to start sex is fired by the mod regardless of the completion of any package or where the NPC is in relation to the player. Im not sure how the AI package of this mod could get in the way of AAF animation properly starting.

The mod works really well for me. Thanks for your great work.

Could you maybe add a function that you can not take damage during the "quests" and maybe a certain time beyond?
I had the problem that while my character was tied up somewhere, a RAD storm came up that totally radiated and killed her.

Great would also be thats for the short time where you can struggle also a display with the button that you can struggle!

Edited by N.Gamma
9 hours ago, lee3310 said:

Thanks.
It's not exactly the same mod but both of them are insisting on "bApplyCameraNodeAnimations" setting. So maybe setting it to 0 or 1 will have the same result (fix the pillory camera).

I don't use any of the suggested camera mods, but I have this in my fallout4.ini which also allows extended zoom.

Spoiler

[Camera]
f3rdPersonAimFOV=70
f1stHorzDampeningVelocityDampening=0.1
f1stHorzDampeningSpringConstant=0.0001
f1stVertDampeningVelocityDampening=0.1
f1stVertDampeningSpringConstant=0.0010
fCameraCasterMinTargetHeight=30.0000
fTweenCamZoomSpeed=50.0000
fTweenCamZoomFOVMod=90.0000
fTweenCamRotClosingSpeed=10.0000
fTweenCamRotSpeed=4.0000
fTweenCamRotAngle=0.0500
f3rdPersonAimDollySpeed=6.0000
f3rdPersonAimDist=20.0000
f3rdPersonAimFOVAnimateSec=0.0000
f3rdPersonAimFOV=75.0000
fVanityModeMaxDist=800.0000
fVanityModeMinDist=30.0000
fPitchZoomOutMaxDist=300.0000
fMinCurrentZoom=0.0000
fMouseWheelZoomSpeed=3.0000
fOverShoulderMeleeCombatPosZ=-10.0000
fOverShoulderMeleeCombatPosX=12.0000
fOverShoulderCombatPosZ=13.0000
fOverShoulderCombatPosX=28.0000
fOverShoulderPosZ=0.0000
fOverShoulderPosX=0.0000
f1stPitchOffsetMouseMaxLag=2.0000
f1stPitchOffsetMouseFollowSpeed=15.0000
f1stPitchOffsetMultOffMaxSpeed=1.0000
f1stPitchOffsetMultOffAccel=1.0000
f1stPitchOffsetMultOnMaxSpeed=0.6000
f1stPitchOffsetMultOnAccel=0.5000
f1stPitchOffsetTarget=0.7500
f1st3rdSwitchDelay=0.0000
bApplyCameraNodeAnimations=0
bUseFuzzyPicking=1

So a few issues I've been having while playing with the mod MCM debug commands.

1. Is the Abort quest option from the debug command doesn't seem to work for me, after pressing it my character remains bound and unable to move.

2. While my character clothes get unequipped their armor does not (Leather chest, armor leg armor, arm armor) and their weapon is not unequipped, though this is only because I'm using Classic Holstered Weapons System (CHW) I can see the weapon.

3. So starting the quest I got teleported to a undiscovered location, Cambridge Polymer Labs but the text saying I've discovered Cambridge Polymer Labs stayed on my screen during being bound and didn't seem to go away.

I'm not sure if anyone is having these issues or is it just me.

16 minutes ago, Spaceguest991 said:

I'm not sure if anyone is having these issues or is it just me.

1: Yeper. Hitting the start quest will abort the current one and teleport you to a new location. Also, waiting a good while (several minutes) will start a new sex scene. (haven't tried on the newest version yet)

2: Just you, casue you're weird. ;)

3: That's kind of normal depending on how the player controls are locked out. Other mods can do this but is usually cleared after an AFF scene.

Bug Report - Minor stuff on Debug options

It's a great mod, thank you for making it

I'm still on my CP77 playthrough so have not tested BiP in detail yet but I noticed a couple of minor issues.

1/ Debug - start quest works first time. I let it play out until the pc was released at the end. Tried to start it again and a message in the top left says the mission is still running. Tried Abort then tried again but same message.

2/ Debug - abort quest. Started quest was transported and in device. I hit abort which stopped any animations occurring, but did not release the pc so the game was effectively stuck as the pc couldn't move from the device (Stocks). I then tried to start the mission from Debug which worked this time but resulted in an infinite load screen.

3/ This isn't a bug, just a suggestion. I got the Stocks device a number of times which uses the kissing animation which gets seriously boring after the third or fourth time. Maybe have an option for the NPC to remove the gag and have oral sex instead, or just keep it to vag/anal sex

I have been having the same issues as Spaceguest991 and Storm. I have been trying to use console commands to power through the mod when it is stuck--without success. Got any suggestions (console command recipes) for a person with "weak mod kung-fu" that barely know what he is doing? :)

12 hours ago, izzyknows said:

I don't use any of the suggested camera mods, but I have this in my fallout4.ini which also allows extended zoom.

Hide contents

[Camera]
f3rdPersonAimFOV=70
f1stHorzDampeningVelocityDampening=0.1
f1stHorzDampeningSpringConstant=0.0001
f1stVertDampeningVelocityDampening=0.1
f1stVertDampeningSpringConstant=0.0010
fCameraCasterMinTargetHeight=30.0000
fTweenCamZoomSpeed=50.0000
fTweenCamZoomFOVMod=90.0000
fTweenCamRotClosingSpeed=10.0000
fTweenCamRotSpeed=4.0000
fTweenCamRotAngle=0.0500
f3rdPersonAimDollySpeed=6.0000
f3rdPersonAimDist=20.0000
f3rdPersonAimFOVAnimateSec=0.0000
f3rdPersonAimFOV=75.0000
fVanityModeMaxDist=800.0000
fVanityModeMinDist=30.0000
fPitchZoomOutMaxDist=300.0000
fMinCurrentZoom=0.0000
fMouseWheelZoomSpeed=3.0000
fOverShoulderMeleeCombatPosZ=-10.0000
fOverShoulderMeleeCombatPosX=12.0000
fOverShoulderCombatPosZ=13.0000
fOverShoulderCombatPosX=28.0000
fOverShoulderPosZ=0.0000
fOverShoulderPosX=0.0000
f1stPitchOffsetMouseMaxLag=2.0000
f1stPitchOffsetMouseFollowSpeed=15.0000
f1stPitchOffsetMultOffMaxSpeed=1.0000
f1stPitchOffsetMultOffAccel=1.0000
f1stPitchOffsetMultOnMaxSpeed=0.6000
f1stPitchOffsetMultOnAccel=0.5000
f1stPitchOffsetTarget=0.7500
f1st3rdSwitchDelay=0.0000
bApplyCameraNodeAnimations=0
bUseFuzzyPicking=1

And zaz pillories are working fine for you ? cause the end goal is to fix the furniture camera without downloading the aforementioned mod (no dependency).

Edited by lee3310
13 hours ago, Slorm said:

Bug Report - Minor stuff on Debug options

It's a great mod, thank you for making it

I'm still on my CP77 playthrough so have not tested BiP in detail yet but I noticed a couple of minor issues.

1/ Debug - start quest works first time. I let it play out until the pc was released at the end. Tried to start it again and a message in the top left says the mission is still running. Tried Abort then tried again but same message.

2/ Debug - abort quest. Started quest was transported and in device. I hit abort which stopped any animations occurring, but did not release the pc so the game was effectively stuck as the pc couldn't move from the device (Stocks). I then tried to start the mission from Debug which worked this time but resulted in an infinite load screen.

3/ This isn't a bug, just a suggestion. I got the Stocks device a number of times which uses the kissing animation which gets seriously boring after the third or fourth time. Maybe have an option for the NPC to remove the gag and have oral sex instead, or just keep it to vag/anal sex

The debug option for stopping was bugged. Will be fixed in the next version.

If you can find out what the AAF tags are for the kissing animations, I can exclude them.

6 hours ago, lee3310 said:

And zaz pillories are working fine for you ? cause the end goal is to fix the furniture camera without downloading the aforementioned mod (no dependency).

No issues at all. The pillories, wall locks, crosses etc. from whatever mods all work fine.

v1.2.0

• Players can now can get tied to furnitures with their face exposed and eyes open. Chance of this happening vs previous one with eyes/face covered can be adjusted in MCM.
    • If players get tied up with their face uncovered, the scenarios become a little bit more interactive, since the players will be able to make eye contact with NPCs, and they are arguably more "human" than if their faces were completely covered.
    • Players will be given a prompt to do various things like "glare threateningly" vs make puppy face vs "avoid eye contact" etc. Each option can have their potential benefits or consequences. Theres also a good chance that the NPC will just completely ignore what the player does.
    • Choosing to glare at the NPC can give you a slight chance to instill fear in them and cause them to leave you alone. Making puppy face might cause them to be filled with guilt and leave you alone. But these options also increases the chance that the NPC recognizes you. Depending on what kind of NPC it is, being recognized may or may not be a good thing. So it comes with some risks.
    • The chance of being recognized is influenced by your sex reputation (sex attributes) and player level.
    • Success chance of scaring NPCs is influenced by your player level, Dominant/submissive level & sex reputation (sex attributes)
    • Success chance of pleading is influenced by your sex reputation (sex attributes) and Charisma (SPECIAL)
    • Each NPC type has different baseline chances. For instance, it's easier to scare or plead with settlers, while gunners/raiders will almost never fall for it.
    • Being recognized by friendly NPCs (settlers & caravan guards) will increase your reputation and also lower self esteem a little bit out of shame.
  • Added ZazOut4 pillory furnitures. 
  • Weapons are now unequipped when starting quest.
  • Fixed MCM stop button not working as expected

twistedtrebla Bound in Public is really great. All your mods are really great.
What I still lack here is more variety in the encounters.

How about if there were a "pervert" exploiting the defenseless situation and giving you a few RC8 piercings.

Another might come and say he's into latex and put you in a latex catsuit and corset...

Or a "sadist" comes along who is in a bad mood. at this point there would be no sex animation but a whip animation.

3 hours ago, N.Gamma said:

texture is still missing in 1.2.0!

I just downloaded it and the materials and texture directories are in the ZIP file.

NIF files still point to the DD textures. Try these. I've updated them to point to the "materials/BIP" directory. 

Meshes.7z

3 hours ago, Reuf84 said:

twistedtrebla Bound in Public is really great. All your mods are really great.
What I still lack here is more variety in the encounters.

How about if there were a "pervert" exploiting the defenseless situation and giving you a few RC8 piercings.

Another might come and say he's into latex and put you in a latex catsuit and corset...

Or a "sadist" comes along who is in a bad mood. at this point there would be no sex animation but a whip animation.

Or if Rad Morphing Redux is installed. Hit the player with a gamma gun and radaway. (I still LOL when I read this ?)

TheKite-784759-Fallout_Unsheltered_LOG_31.jpg

As a role reversal of Ego's Commonwealth Captives, would it be possible to add a random encounter release addition to the mod?

In this outcome/variant, your restraints are unescapable by yourself. So some kind of [insert NPC] comes to the PC's rescue after killing the spawned NPCs. They might or might not require your "services" as "payment" for the rescue. This would somewhat require the spawn to take place in a part without many other NPC's or make the savior very high level.  An alternative way to trigger this outcome would be to add a chance of failure to get free. Something like "you only manage to secure 1 bobbypin while getting stripped. Your last pin just broke on your attempt to unlock your restraint. You have no other choice than to wait for a good samaritan to help you". If you are blindfolded/masked this could also trigger the PC asking a visitor if they either want to help the PC or are there for a free fuck. Just to name a few ways to expand on this feature.

If the spawned NPC's are persistent outside of the sex event an soft-dependency integration with Real Handcuffs could also be made. So after the act they lock you in a shock collar and carry the unlock code on their body. A particularly nasty NPC could also activate the punishment routine on the collar to put extra incentive to get the code from them.

9 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

v1.2.0

• Players can now can get tied to furnitures with their face exposed and eyes open. Chance of this happening vs previous one with eyes/face covered can be adjusted in MCM.
    • If players get tied up with their face uncovered, the scenarios become a little bit more interactive, since the players will be able to make eye contact with NPCs, and they are arguably more "human" than if their faces were completely covered.
    • Players will be given a prompt to do various things like "glare threateningly" vs make puppy face vs "avoid eye contact" etc. Each option can have their potential benefits or consequences. Theres also a good chance that the NPC will just completely ignore what the player does.
    • Choosing to glare at the NPC can give you a slight chance to instill fear in them and cause them to leave you alone. Making puppy face might cause them to be filled with guilt and leave you alone. But these options also increases the chance that the NPC recognizes you. Depending on what kind of NPC it is, being recognized may or may not be a good thing. So it comes with some risks.
    • The chance of being recognized is influenced by your sex reputation (sex attributes) and player level.
    • Success chance of scaring NPCs is influenced by your player level, Dominant/submissive level & sex reputation (sex attributes)
    • Success chance of pleading is influenced by your sex reputation (sex attributes) and Charisma (SPECIAL)
    • Each NPC type has different baseline chances. For instance, it's easier to scare or plead with settlers, while gunners/raiders will almost never fall for it.
    • Being recognized by friendly NPCs (settlers & caravan guards) will increase your reputation and also lower self esteem a little bit out of shame.
  • Added ZazOut4 pillory furnitures. 
  • Weapons are now unequipped when starting quest.
  • Fixed MCM stop button not working as expected

I'd exclude the Torture Device pillory for the ZazOut4 pillory. Functionally it works. It just looks unfinished.

ScreenShot107.png